First Room Set-up..

• Thread starter truvalca
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Derf Werfler

Derf Werfler

Hold on. You might wait for a couple others to chime in before you skin your wallet. I am just an old fart that excels in Bloviation and Defecation! :) You sure got a beautiful setup @truvalca !!

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Good morning farm. In the quest for a way to lower electricity costs I stumbled upon this little gizmo.

http://www.electricsaver1200.com/buy-it-now/

Is anyone using this product? If so is it worth the $147? I am looking for any ways to cut electricity costs. As you know those 1Ks aint cheap on the monthly.
Awesome if it works, and works decently. I am glad your experimenting, we all may know of yet another valuable tool.

Derf Werfler

Derf Werfler

@truvalca I am excited for you brother!!! This is looking so fine that I may have to order a few pizzas to tide me over between popcorn, sunflower seeds and deep fried Camel Spiders! And some extra catheters are gonna be a MUST!! Dont wanna miss a Thang!! Rock On @truvalca !!!! :)

truvalca

truvalca

@truvalca I am excited for you brother!!! This is looking so fine that I may have to order a few pizzas to tide me over between popcorn, sunflower seeds and deep fried Camel Spiders! And some extra catheters are gonna be a MUST!! Dont wanna miss a Thang!! Rock On @truvalca !!!! :)
LMAO at "deep fried Camel Spiders!". CRUNCHY!!!

truvalca

truvalca

Awesome if it works, and works decently. I am glad your experimenting, we all may know of yet another valuable tool.
Soooo. I installed the electricsaver 1200 yesterday. As soon as we flipped the power on, the dial on the meter immediately slowed down. The true test will be when I get my next bill. Hopefully this lil gizmo helps out. Which from the looks of things it should... STOKED!!!

firemanelaflare

firemanelaflare

Sour Patch seeds is also a good one. For a breeder, I am a bit biased, but Archive Seeds. Got a pack of The Sweeties (White Tahoe Cookies x Face Off bgx) burning a Damn hole in my pocket. They produce :fire::fire:genetics.
If you can post a grow journal for the sweeties I'm so damn optimistic about that pack man it's crazy

Freshone

Freshone

Soooo. I installed the electricsaver 1200 yesterday. As soon as we flipped the power on, the dial on the meter immediately slowed down. The true test will be when I get my next bill. Hopefully this lil gizmo helps out. Which from the looks of things it should... STOKED!!!
It will be interesting to see the results,let's see if our resident electrician @hiboy has ever heard of these things?Maybe he will chime in.

truvalca

truvalca

Just thought I should post these pics of my VPD screw up a couple weeks ago since I responded to a thread this AM in which the farmer was having some issues, and his plants resembled what I recently experienced.

IMG 9848
IMG 9853
IMG 9854
IMG 9855
IMG 9856
IMG 9857
IMG 9858
Top Bottom