First time, 8 days

• Thread starter Sparky78
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

They seem to like my pos light.

Your setup looks like an electrical hazard . You have your connections on floor level, I would advise some time cleaning up your grow space. When it’s organozed and clean you can prevent lots of issues and see them early. Just my two cents. Looks like it’s growing well, but the pos light I think he was refusing to was the led lamp you posted. I have to agree with him. Wishing you luck on your adventure

Sparky78

Sparky78

Your setup looks like an electrical hazard . You have your connections on floor level, I would advise some time cleaning up your grow space. When it’s organozed and clean you can prevent lots of issues and see them early. Just my two cents. Looks like it’s growing well, but the pos light I think he was refusing to was the led lamp you posted. I have to agree with him. Wishing you luck on your adventure
That is the led lamp that I was told not to invest in.

Sparky78

Sparky78

And you are right I’m getting a trip guy and hanging him.

Sparky78

Sparky78

I’m sorry if I seem rude but I posted my lights and instantly got trashed pretty much. Growing is more about your thumb than your perfect lighting , which everyone is selling. I was just using this for a journal. But I primarily use another site as they were always positive.

Sparky78

Sparky78

I’ll keep posting updates and take all advice. If it costs money well maybe not so much.

Sparky78

Sparky78

I am replacing the 5000 k light with a 2800-3200 light when flowering approaches. That’s when I’ll use the reptile lights for the UV lighting during flowering.

Sparky78

Sparky78

3200 k was in the mail box. So 100 watts for the 32, 80 for the 50, the fan and the la cross roughly 250 now maybe less. I’m not looking at the fan and the la cross.

Sparky78

Sparky78

3200 k was in the mail box. So 100 watts for the 32, 80 for the 50, the fan and the la cross roughly 250 now maybe less. I’m not looking at the fan and the la cross.
If I close the door it is much brighter as well.

TheOtherOne

TheOtherOne

be careful with that UV, less is more from what I read. Heard horror stories of whole crops dying due to over exposure. You gotta harden them off for a week or so, and never use more than 2 hours. This is all hearsay, but its always better to err on the side of caution

Latest posts

Top Bottom