First Time Grow!! Help

• Thread starter CharmCity915
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Grumb Blotto

Grumb Blotto

It sounds like the guy at the dispensary gave you some pretty crappy info, especially if he knew it was your first time. Im definitely not claiming to be an expert. But str8 and thcdrunk have been giving you correct info. If those pictures are recent and the plant is currently that size and still in that pot you have lots of options. For now i would keep it in vegetative state which is 18 hours of like. Dont use regular household lights. At least go cfl, you can get a bank of some t5 HO bulbs for not to much money. Or you could bump it up to a hid light, but that involves a lot of other equipment and issues. As far as the PH, it is pretty important. I have been growing on and off for about 4 years now and i have always shot for 5.9 PH. In the nutrients there is a ton of choices. If you are worried about ph and dont have a way to correct ph then maybe you should look into the brand str8 mentioned that doesnt require you to PH. But you definitely need to feed them. And transplant before to long. I use the Canna line of nutrients. Its a little pricey but i swear by it.

THCdurk

THCdurk

Hey that's what happens when you come off as an ignorant know it all when you don't even know the half of it. Non of us do. You just wanna correct people but you do it in a rude way dawg.just Trying to show you that. The way some people come off on here is rediculous sometimes I hope ya don't do that in the real world I feel sorry if ya do

Grumb Blotto

Grumb Blotto

No wonder you're growing bag seed.
K2 is the highest mountain in Nepal, also known as Sagarmatha, that's where the most potent cannabis in the world comes from.
This cross was massively popular in Holland in the 90's because of it's great high, short flowering time, big yields, and ease of cultivation.
You can still see it in coffee shops outside Amsterdam.
A few hits of K2 and your Stress/PTSD/Anxiety melts away.

P.S.
Coco is an overhyped shit, don't do it.

I am in my first big grow. I have grown many smaller one or two plant gardens. But this time i went big. I am growing white wodow x kush in 5 gallon buckets of coco, absolutely love it. Will never go back to dirt again. This is in day 24 of flower. I will argue that coco is not over rated.

20160217 120942
20160217 120253
20160217 120214
str8smokn

str8smokn

Have you bought and grown out any CHEM plants?

What, a bunch of noobs trying to troll me?
You're funny.
I thought local weed was good too, until I went to the dam.

Dude your the one who just signed up. So noob trolling is you.
Second if you think the Dam is better then around here I see why you are confused then.
I've been to the Dam many of times and I can say the weed is SHITTY over there.
Oh and if your testers are buds you've grown then you should stop typing.
The shitty weed over in the Dam doesn't even look that bad so don't say it's from there. And then you flew home in your Jet.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

cause it just stretches. Lol[/QUOTE

LoL ,that's what she said...
I've got a FPOG and TE starting to poke up ,now I need the other 9 to popup.
STR8

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

What's wrong with BAG seed? Isn't that where the CHEMs came from that everybody loves do much?
If you count out Bag seeds then you would be missing out on a lot of Dank weed.
And I'm growing two Bag seeds right now also.
STR8
You are dead on.. A bag seed at Woodstock I believe.. Yup K2 was some of that fake stuff people was smoking and having seizures and shit like that

CharmCity915

CharmCity915

Sorry for trashing your thread. Glad it's cleaned up.

Anywho, that frosty ladie is looking nice..how far along is she?
STR8
No it's all good brother.. Sometimes people gotta find our the hard way lol.. I got 4 more Thursdays to go and she will be ready to come down

str8smokn

str8smokn

Well she should thicken up nicely by then. A bunch of snow balls all over that bitch, her trim would make some good Hashish.
She looks golden ,good grow my friend.
STR8

Latest posts

Top Bottom