First Time Grower/ Best Bang For The Buck /budget Grow

• Thread starter Eyebedam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

Have you tried any of these instagram peeps.
Nah I don't have an instagram. I'd rather deal with a known seed bank. I like some of the seeds here on this site but bill from china I think. And to send cash is $40 alone international overnight.

Monster762

Monster762

Nah I don't have an instagram. I'd rather deal with a known seed bank. I like some of the seeds here on this site but bill from china I think. And to send cash is $40 alone international overnight.
I'm looking into western union. Got to see if this bank on here accepts it.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

Yeah I'm going through issues on seeds again. I was gonna get white widow x Girl Scout cookies fem, northern lights auto , and regular old school skunk but they bill from random places and in the USA you can't have them bill from 80% of the countries outside USA. USA banks even credit cards lock the purchases on them to USA only. So I'm thinking of rolling dice at cash or western union. I might actually try a seed bank that actually is in USA but hard to find. It's just a lot of bull fighting for weeks to get a place to bill from somewhere where I can actually send money. Then got to go through customs too so it's 2 strikes off the top every time I need seeds. I need a male plant.
You can call your bank and have them unblock the card for overseas purchases. I have bought seeds by sending cash successfully from Nirvana and MSNL. MSNL's credit card shit just doesn't work, I think Nirvana's now does; I bought seeds with CC from them last time. Both have good stealthy shipping; no issues with customs over three purchases.

Monster762

Monster762

You can call your bank and have them unblock the card for overseas purchases. I have bought seeds by sending cash successfully from Nirvana and MSNL. MSNL's credit card shit just doesn't work, I think Nirvana's now does; I bought seeds with CC from them last time. Both have good stealthy shipping; no issues with customs over three purchases.
Ok thanks. I've heard of nirvana too.

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Seedsman seeds, best one out there, they have an option to notify you when stock is back in via email. I won't disclose there stealth packaging, but I'm telling you right now it was the most clever thing I've seen in a long time. They have the same as attitude seed bank. Attitude doesn't accept MasterCard only visa which is dumb as shit. If you want some recs on breeders I'd go with DNA genetics, Reserva , Humboldt Seed Organization or Grand Daddy Purp Genetics.
I've gone back & forth about even posting it. However I decided why not. Maybe a extra set of eyes may see a mistake coming before it shows itself to me & I start trying the fix it in a hurry approach.

First off is my current equipment list.. I tried to find what I found the best bang for my buck. I can't afford the best of everything but I also don't want to be buying throw away junk.

Tent.. iPower 48x32x60
Lights 2x Meizhi 300w leds
Kedida PH meter
3-5 gallon smart pots
1-3 gallon smart pots

Substrate on the 3- 5 gallon pots is
Bottom half is fox farms ocean forrest
Top 1/3 is promix. I also mixed in a little extra pearlite. As far as the 3 gallon smart part it's 1/4 FF & the rest is promix. It was the last I had of the FF.

As far as nutes go I purchased the sample pack to try out the nectar of the gods.

Seeds are 5x Blueberry autos blue feminized from seedsman...
im running seedsman blueberry right now as they were freebees, this is a non auto in early veg. And as for seebanks stick with seedsman you're not going to find a better one but this site has some sick strains available too

IMG 1688
Eyebedam

Eyebedam

Seedsman seeds, best one out there, they have an option to notify you when stock is back in via email. I won't disclose there stealth packaging, but I'm telling you right now it was the most clever thing I've seen in a long time.

I'm running seedsman blueberry right now as they were freebees, this is a non auto in early veg. And as for seebanks stick with seedsman you're not going to find a better one but this site has some sick strains available too

Those are looking really nice..

Dr buddy

Dr buddy

Tip. A carbon filter slightly reduces the suction from the fan for obvious reasons. When selecting an exhaust fan make sure it creates enough air exchange for your grow room especially if you have a fan bringing air in. Your exhaust needs to be stronger than your intake to create a negative pressure within the grow room or the air can become stagnant and that's what bugs and mold like.

Latest posts

Top Bottom