First Time Grower/ Best Bang For The Buck /budget Grow

• Thread starter Eyebedam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Im cleaning up forums today. Your thread is moving to the "planning" stages forum. I will leave a 5 day link for all to follow. As per your OP title

Eyebedam

Eyebedam

Yeah I'm going through issues on seeds again. I was gonna get white widow x Girl Scout cookies fem, northern lights auto , and regular old school skunk but they bill from random places and in the USA you can't have them bill from 80% of the countries outside USA. USA banks even credit cards lock the purchases on them to USA only. So I'm thinking of rolling dice at cash or western union. I might actually try a seed bank that actually is in USA but hard to find. It's just a lot of bull fighting for weeks to get a place to bill from somewhere where I can actually send money. Then got to go through customs too so it's 2 strikes off the top every time I need seeds. I need a male plant.

I think I'm gonna buy seeds from Mephisto Genectics next go around. They have a few payment options & ship from the US from what I've been told

Monster762

Monster762

I think I'm gonna buy seeds from Mephisto Genectics next go around. They have a few payment options & ship from the US from what I've been told
Yeah I been looking at a couple places inside the USA. Bill and ship and actually have street addresses to go to the stores. In places like Oregon. seeds are going to start becoming scarce soon. I'm about to clone my big plant 7 weeks into flower too. I decided I want to keep it around. It just grows so strong over all the seeds that came with it.

Monster762

Monster762

Yeah I been looking at a couple places inside the USA. Bill and ship and actually have street addresses to go to the stores. In places like Oregon. seeds are going to start becoming scarce soon. I'm about to clone my big plant 7 weeks into flower too. I decided I want to keep it around. It just grows so strong over all the seeds that came with it.
I don't have a cloned so I'm gonna use cloning gel n try like 6 lower branches that I need to get rid of anyways. Try to root them in a jiffy pellet greenhouse.

Eyebedam

Eyebedam

Did a little trimming of some bottom & useless leaves before I did a little dollar feeding.. figured I'd snap a pic of a couple while they were out of the tent.

IMG 7549
IMG 7550
Top Bottom