• Thread starter Letsgrowtogether
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Letsgrowtogether

First time grower can somebody tell me what this is

L

Letsgrowtogether

It's a Grand daddy purp clone it's outside it has been extremely high dew point for the area. I haven't even let rain touch it once. Using ocean forest with fish fertilizer. I haven't given it to much fertilizer I believe. It just popped up outta nowhere this morning before work there was nothing. And it's LST if that matters

L

Letsgrowtogether

This is the only actual plant rn I have two clones that just established And it s really only that one branch I all I see underneath is from the top I believe
IMG 20230717 172619012

Zerberus

Zerberus

This is the only actual plant rn I have two clones that just established And it s really only that one branch I all I see underneath is from the top I believeView attachment 2009802
I personally think it's leaf septoria, I haven't experienced it since I'm new to this as well but I have read up on it, it's usually caused by different factors, like to much humidity, poor air circulation but it's basically a disease, the way to treat it is removing all affected leaves from the plant, if a leaf has even one dot remove it. It does spread.

How ever I would wait for a second opinion since I myself I'm fairly new.

L

Letsgrowtogether

I personally think it's leaf septoria, I haven't experienced it since I'm new to this as well but I have read up on it, it's usually caused by different factors, like to much humidity, poor air circulation but it's basically a disease, the way to treat it is removing all affected leaves from the plant, if a leaf has even one dot remove it. It does spread.

How ever I would wait for a second opinion since I myself I'm fairly new.
Thank you I appreciate it the responses

memnoch

memnoch

What should be the course of action
if it got wet and burned nothing. if it's bugs....well you fight them with sticky traps neam oil whatever it takes brother. Maybe you are watering to often that can really bring the bugs in. You could water less often maybe if so. I'm not an expert by any means. Just throwing you some ideas.

L

Letsgrowtogether

if it got wet and burned nothing. if it's bugs....well you fight them with sticky traps neam oil whatever it takes brother. Maybe you are watering to often that can really bring the bugs in. You could water less often maybe if so. I'm not an expert by any means. Just throwing you some ideas.
I guess a way to tell if it's just burn is to see if it spreads

Top Bottom