First time grower can somebody tell me what this is

• Thread starter Letsgrowtogether
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
It doesn’t take much depending on time of day, kids and water guns, a loose hose connection…..
I haven't sprayed anything
it’s not by a hose outside or anything? Someone else watering other plants?

Zerberus

Zerberus

No there are none
Then your probably safe from Septoria, inspect the plant closely look through every leaf and stem, look for anything flying around it, might be bugs like the other member said. If it spreads then your in for some work, depending on how it developes it will tell you more about what is actually going on and how you should treat the plant. Just to be on the safe side, separate it from any other clones you have.

L

Letsgrowtogether

It doesn’t take much depending on time of day, kids and water guns, a loose hose connection…..

it’s not by a hose outside or anything? Someone else watering other plants?
No sir. Only thing I can think is maybe this extremely high dew point that's been around

L

Letsgrowtogether

Right on, yeah, take good pics of the most affected spots, compare these pics day to day, just to be sure it’s not spreading. It doesn’t look like a deficiency to me.
Okay hopefully so. You wouldn't recommend trimming. And a random question should I defoliate more

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Nah I wouldn’t on that plant, let it get a vigorous as possible, some limited defoliation, mainly Any inward facing fan leaves that cover potential tops. It’ll also help you keep track of any spread of this potential issue. Though, I don’t think it’s anything pest related, once I zoomed in and looked. Let that sucker fill out homie!!!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
they are Thrips, I am dealing with the tail end of an infestation of them now. A lot of people seem to be atm. Maybe they come out more this time of year. Was hoping for you, it just got wet and burned and I still think it did. But if you see those things, they can be really troublesome.
I concur. I really think it got spritzed somehow. Thrips are a pain, but easy to eradicate with the proper due diligence.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
they are Thrips, I am dealing with the tail end of an infestation of them now. A lot of people seem to be atm. Maybe they come out more this time of year. Was hoping for you, it just got wet and burned and I still think it did. But if you see those things, they can be really troublesome.
leaf hoppers will suck out moisture from the leaves during dry periods for the most part.. they are usually not a problem unless they totally sucked your plant dry! haha never seen it happen..
they are pretty much harmless..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
IMG 5788
IMG 5789

Latest posts

Top Bottom