First time grower can somebody tell me what this is

• Thread starter Letsgrowtogether
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Letsgrowtogether

Must be either leaf hopper or burn. Random question I want to get at least two clones from it. Can I clip from where it's got issues or is that just pointless.
Ps thanks for all the responses ppl y'all rock

L

Letsgrowtogether

Just wanted to post what I got going on. Doubt I even need the bags for the clippings with how humid it's been lol
IMG 20230718 194509420

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I think it's nothing but light burn! You say High dew points... so probably moisture collected in 1 spot and was a magnifier for the sunlight and burned them

L

Letsgrowtogether

I think it's nothing but light burn! You say High dew points... so probably moisture collected in 1 spot and was a magnifier for the sunlight and burned them
I just took two but would mind another 2 being I'm not that great at getting clippings established. Can I take from where it got burnt?

JKash

JKash

Supporter
I just took two but would mind another 2 being I'm not that great at getting clippings established. Can I take from where it got burnt?
Yes you can... assuming your using some.sort of clone bubble you should be 100% a ok

JKash

JKash

Supporter
That has me convinced it's light burn from water... some people cut the leaves whe. Taking clones.. in this case let the leaves be

Screenshot 20230718 200435 Chrome
L

Letsgrowtogether

Okay this might not be the right place to ask but its about that plant. It has veg for over a month and a half I'm thinking about triggering flower inside. Any advice (I understand the 12/12 and add phosphate) but any other advice would be awesome on how to and what not

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
You’ll want to be sure your humidity in your indoor location isint too high, and have air circulation / air exchange are you going to be moving the plant in and out or using a light inside from the flower flip forward?

Is there a reason you want to flip now while outdoors?

You’ll want to cut back on any nitrogen you’re feeding (I continue about 1/8 strength through flower) and get a flower neut for them of your choice higher phosphorous and potassium (you can request opinions if you’d like you’ll get a ton of options here)

L

Letsgrowtogether

You’ll want to be sure your humidity in your indoor location isint too high, and have air circulation / air exchange are you going to be moving the plant in and out or using a light inside from the flower flip forward?

You’ll want to cut back on any nitrogen you’re feeding (I continue about 1/8 strength through flower) and get a flower neut for them of your choice higher phosphorous and potassium (you can request opinions if you’d like you’ll get a ton of options here)

What is the ideal humidity for flower. And I was honestly wondering if that would be possible just letting it get it's 12 outside than bringing it in pitch dark bathroom. I'm growing organic I used fish fert during veg I haven't given it in about two weeks now. (5-1-1) and have a diffent bottle laying around at 2-4-1 but I guess that wouldn't be good enough. I do have a tent btw. What would be a good organic one. Also how much should I trim/defoliate

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
What is the ideal humidity for flower. And I was honestly wondering if that would be possible just letting it get it's 12 outside than bringing it in pitch dark bathroom. I'm growing organic I used fish fert during veg I haven't given it in about two weeks now. (5-1-1) and have a diffent bottle laying around at 2-4-1 but I guess that wouldn't be good enough. I do have a tent btw. What would be a good organic one. Also how much should I trim/defoliate
I prefer 50% RH or lower in flower, outdoors this is uncontrollable but VPD works differently outdoors nature balances itself vs us manipulating it inside. Trimming and defoliating, I take only what’s needed to be removed. Externally, Keep those solar panels on and healthy as long as possible! Only remove leaves that are blocking lower bud sites, internally (inside the center of the plant. 8i remove any potential larf sites and all foliage inside to ensure a clear airflow path through the plant, I run indoor scrog so I defoliate everything below my net but for a natural shaped plant I hollow them inside and try to leave anything that can receive light.

If manually transferring the plant in and out you’ll need to be very consistent with times as to not stress the plant into herming. It will work if done correctly but also increases the chances of bringing in bugs / diseases as well.

I don’t run liquid neuts anymore but when I did I used fox farms neuts, I’ll let others jump in who use liquid neuts to make a suggestion

Swan

Swan

Probably septoria. This is right about the time that it starts showing where I’m at. Hard to say 100%. The plant is really short and LS starts at the bottom. The photo isn’t the clearest but you can see it in the far leaf. Usually it’s nothing to worry about it just looks like crap. However it could be more of an issue on a plant that small. If yield is effected it’s negligible on larger plants.

104 1334
L

Letsgrowtogether

Im not sure what it was I didn't really change anything but it's gone. Anyways can I get some input on flower nutrition. I ran a 5-1-1 for veg. Wanna keep organic

Latest posts

Top Bottom