First Time Grower Querkle

• Thread starter Dr.Dankz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StrikeitRich

Nice, Glad to see yall made it home safe and sound. Oh yeah and Ty for the Dug out..Very Nice.

About the Querkels. I'd hit em with molasis or a sweetener and also a little of the FF Organic Big Bloom stuff, or the Tiger either way. U can always flush them out quick, but no worries.

Peace,
S i R

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Nice, Glad to see yall made it home safe and sound. Oh yeah and Ty for the Dug out..Very Nice.

About the Querkels. I'd hit em with molasis or a sweetener and also a little of the FF Organic Big Bloom stuff, or the Tiger either way. U can always flush them out quick, but no worries.

Peace,
S i R

Thanks Bro yeah I'm a pro at tokin n crusin.

They get about a tablespoon of Molasses per gallon every other watering.
They got Roots Organic Bloom food last night along with a dose of HPK from Roots also. All of that has almost no Nitrogen. I am thinking these girls would have loved some super soil for the heavy N content later on. I will check out those other nutrients tomorrow in the shop.

S

StrikeitRich

I use a little of the Maxicrop Seaweed and Kelp extract for additional nitrogen. Its in a green bag. All natural and cheap. One little bag will last u forever.

That could be the issue, the no nitrogen. I always make sure to give them some nitrogen throughout flower. Just not much.

Where u shop at? I go to the H20 store here in holland, I think they got one in Grandhaven too. Josh runs the place, he is usually at the Holland store. Very nice, Very informative. And of course Medication Friendly. Whenever i got a question i need answered, Josh has been the man i hit up. Tell him Quazie sent u.

Peace,
S i R

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

I use a little of the Maxicrop Seaweed and Kelp extract for additional nitrogen. Its in a green bag. All natural and cheap. One little bag will last u forever.

That could be the issue, the no nitrogen. I always make sure to give them some nitrogen throughout flower. Just not much.

Where u shop at? I go to the H20 store here in holland, I think they got one in Grandhaven too. Josh runs the place, he is usually at the Holland store. Very nice, Very informative. And of course Medication Friendly. Whenever i got a question i need answered, Josh has been the man i hit up. Tell him Quazie sent u.

Peace,
S i R

Thank you SIR. I did use Extreme Serene from Roots Organics however I have cut that out of the feedings the last couple weeks as they have shifted into heavy flower maybe a touch in there water would help

I will check out there grow store in gh or holl next time im out that way. Thanks for the referral too
I have been using Growco they seem quite knowledgeable and I get to GR a lot more than holland

T

T.O.C.

Hungry as a Hostage!!!!!

Yo Danks, lookin good, they are for sure gettin large man. I have some on day 40 and I know what you mean about the smell, I love week 6.

Here are some pics of my lady that was bein flused of all her nutes. She was still bout 5-6 days out. From the Day 35 pics you posted there is a similarity in what goin on with the plants. I think you have a little time before finish, they r still gunna swell, then ripen. You can get a good feed in still.

And R.I.P. to my purple love, her little clone made it almost 40hrs cross country on my dashboard only for my cat to eat her the first day here :sweating
A

B

C

Take care
TOC

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

I do love the Querkle..grapey, purple and a longlasting high. It is great to grow because the one I have only takes 7 weeks to flowers with tight, fruity condense nugs. The plant stays low and bushy, too. I've tried it indoors and out...both with great results.

bud31.jpg
dank11.jpg
0006.jpg

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Yo Danks, lookin good, they are for sure gettin large man. I have some on day 40 and I know what you mean about the smell, I love week 6.

Here are some pics of my lady that was bein flused of all her nutes. She was still bout 5-6 days out. From the Day 35 pics you posted there is a similarity in what goin on with the plants. I think you have a little time before finish, they r still gunna swell, then ripen. You can get a good feed in still.

And R.I.P. to my purple love, her little clone made it almost 40hrs cross country on my dashboard only for my cat to eat her the first day here

Take care
TOC

TOC you just became my hero Bro. That girl was looking mighty fine and I am glad to see my coloring comming along the way it should. I am sorry to hear you lost her. So far these girls have been really kind and tolerant to me. I could sit in there and smell those flowers 24/7 right now they smell so good. I wish you good luck in finding a new set of ladies to love.
peace

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

I do love the Querkle..grapey, purple and a longlasting high. It is great to grow because the one I have only takes 7 weeks to flowers with tight, fruity condense nugs. The plant stays low and bushy, too. I've tried it indoors and out...both with great results.

Hi MilehighChic,
Thanks for dropping by Sis. I really glad for the reassurance in my coloring and I do have the 7 week and the 9 week phenos for Querkle. ( there are really only 2 the Z pheno as she is know does have a sub pheno but both are purple)

I would love to try these girls outdoors sometime, however for me that will involve a total move at this time. thanks for the feed back

O

OG Dubz

You gonna love the Querkle. One of my favorites. Killer High, Smell, Taste, and everything. I love how it makes the whole room smell like pure dank and a nice indica high. even my sativa pheno.. I like growing it better then the Purple Urkle clone by far. but will be doing breeding with the urkle clone. ~dubz

D

dirtydog

wonder if and when you will get some purple. looks nice cant wait to try this strain out

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

You gonna love the Querkle. One of my favorites. Killer High, Smell, Taste, and everything. I love how it makes the whole room smell like pure dank and a nice indica high. even my sativa pheno.. I like growing it better then the Purple Urkle clone by far. but will be doing breeding with the urkle clone. ~dubz

Thanks for dropping by. I already love her she smells delicious hope she finishes well.

I hear the Urkle is a bit long. But great strain to have hold of we dont see that kinda stuff here in the mitten.

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

wonder if and when you will get some purple. looks nice cant wait to try this strain out

According to the breeder if I am going to get plants to turn purple it should start to happen over the next 5-7 days. Keeping my fingers crossed.

T

T.O.C.

wow. TOC..yours look amazing!
Well thank you ma'am, but unfortunately she is gone for good... at least for me. Yours look great also, I have another purple strain I'm tryin out "Grape Ape", hope its as good as the last. Well till next time Im gunna go get a mile high...

Take Care
TOC

TOC you just became my hero Bro. That girl was looking mighty fine and I am glad to see my coloring comming along the way it should. I am sorry to hear you lost her. So far these girls have been really kind and tolerant to me. I could sit in there and smell those flowers 24/7 right now they smell so good. I wish you good luck in finding a new set of ladies to love.
peace

What up Danks, hope all is goin well now. Good think you got some nute tollerant ones. I guess I have been lucky to not get a really really finicky plant yet either. Although I do have some in veg that I think forgot they had to grow.... their like snails man. But I got a Grape Ape in flower so lets see if she can be a good replacement. My Blueberry is AMAZING so far, leaves are a deep purple blue hue and smells like smashed blueberry's, daddy like.

Take Care Bro
TOC

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

What up Danks, hope all is goin well now. Good think you got some nute tollerant ones. I guess I have been lucky to not get a really really finicky plant yet either. Although I do have some in veg that I think forgot they had to grow.... their like snails man. But I got a Grape Ape in flower so lets see if she can be a good replacement. My Blueberry is AMAZING so far, leaves are a deep purple blue hue and smells like smashed blueberry's, daddy like.

Take Care Bro
TOC

I think things are going as well as I can get to them right now. I have found when my plants forget to grow I forgot to do something for them Or they are building tons of new roots. I would love to try some of that blueberry sometime I hear it is the bomb. I hope we get to see them soon.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
i just got done popping a 10 pack of these in search of a male for a project im calling grand daddy querkle. all were pretty similar soem with more stretch then others. both the ones that looked ready the fastest ended up being the best smoke, smell was kinda similar to trainwreck but grapish no lemon if that makes sense. was suprised at how couch lock the stone was for sure. think 4 outa of the 6 females went a little purple. there was temp issues for sure got to 100 for like 2 days. great pics in this thread good job on the grows eveyone

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

i just got done popping a 10 pack of these in search of a male for a project im calling grand daddy querkle. all were pretty similar soem with more stretch then others. both the ones that looked ready the fastest ended up being the best smoke, smell was kinda similar to trainwreck but grapish no lemon if that makes sense. was suprised at how couch lock the stone was for sure. think 4 outa of the 6 females went a little purple. there was temp issues for sure got to 100 for like 2 days. great pics in this thread good job on the grows eveyone

Thanks Kid Twist for stopping in. I was wondering do you recall what kind of finish time you had on them? I hacked down a bunch (6 of 9) of really hot looking males out of my 10 pack of these you could have had them haha. I have never had the pleasure of smoking or even smelling trainwreck so I wouldn't be able to compare. I have heard before the faster of the two pheno's is the one you want not just for the time but for the yummy nuggs in all aspects better taste better smell bigger buds all add up to better smoke.

G

Grim Reefer

Hey Doc-

Just got through your journal. Thank you for commenting on mine. I searched for yours as soon as I read your post. Tons of great info. Your ladies look beautiful. If you don't mind I may hit you up from time to time for tips.

I've heard that TGA has a lot of males, and you got 3 out of 9. I only popped 5, but I also popped 5 Deep Purples. All my reading has lowered my expectations on the number of females to expect now. Haha.

I've pulled up a chair. Wishing you a bountiful harvest...

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Hey Doc-

Just got through your journal. Thank you for commenting on mine. I searched for yours as soon as I read your post. Tons of great info. Your ladies look beautiful. If you don't mind I may hit you up from time to time for tips.

I've heard that TGA has a lot of males, and you got 3 out of 9. I only popped 5, but I also popped 5 Deep Purples. All my reading has lowered my expectations on the number of females to expect now. Haha.

I've pulled up a chair. Wishing you a bountiful harvest...

Hey Grim,
Thanks for stopping by. I would be glad to offer any suggestions or comments feed back from my experiences. I think my girls could look a tad bit healthier still but based on what I have learned about this strain I know I needed to provide them with a bit more N then I have better a little hungry than a lot to much food. I am planning to make a batch of Subcools Super soil, which is aimed right at a N heavy plant like querkle , For my next run of this strain. I think that should address most of the issues I am running into right now. It still hurts a little when you get a heavy mix of boys over girls but at least I got some awesome genetics and now I have them for a long time. I hope you get 2-3 girls in each of your strains. That Deep Purple looks yummy too. Good luck growing

D

dirtydog

Hey dankz was reading another thread and i believe it was ograskal himself that said he likes to water the last two weeks with refrigerated water to bring out the purple coloring in his urkle. just a thought i wanted to pass on. Also how hard was the querkle to clone?

Top Bottom