First time grower. What you guys think?

• Thread starter Rolandomota
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I have 3 strains growing in dwc and some took off faster than others... Looks like one is already flowering... So can i feed my nutrients through the rockwool cubes individually so the others wont get any to early?
I'm a bit confused you mean they were started in rockwool cubes and then put into DWC?

Juddy167

Juddy167

Take some plants only water with alfalfa leaf powder mixed into water with miracle potting mix and high phosphorous bird guano no nitrogen kind trust me.you will have way better growth and quality they be healthy stocky dark green cut alfalfa out into bud just miracle gro potting mix water high phos bird guano

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

So I have a question for the og that in soild. I gave the plants a good feeding they look well this morning pics to come later. My question is their when I water next in 3 or 4 days should I run some 50/50 then top them off with 50/50 with nutes. I ask to not have to much build up of salts and stuff. Or is this not a issue? Thanks in advance.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So just came to check on the girls. They may not be the prettiest but their mine lmao.
Dude for how much they have been through and how well you have adapted and learned I would say its a great first grow. I know the next will be better but you have nothing to be ashamed about here they look dam good for everything you have had to handle. I would as many others would also be very happy for a first grow

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Dude for how much they have been through and how well you have adapted and learned I would say its a great first grow. I know the next will be better but you have nothing to be ashamed about here they look dam good for everything you have had to handle. I would as many others would also be very happy for a first grow

Dude, I second aqua. I mean, ive learned a shit ton from you too! and like i said before, ive seen this from seedling to now flower, this is awesome. such a nice timeline for newbies like me to learn from. I cant wait for the second grow man!

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Awww thanks bro you made me blush ha ha . No but really thanks man their have been a few ups and downs for sure but I am really proud of them. I definitely cant wait to try out what I was able to grow. It's crazy how much their is to learn and how lil things one over looks can cause a big chain reaction. I also believe my next grow will be kick ass. I believe I have got a great foundation as far as knowledge. Yes I know their is much to learn tweak and perfect. But I have good stuff to move forward with. And thanks to everyone that has helped along the way.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Dude, I second aqua. I mean, ive learned a shit ton from you too! and like i said before, ive seen this from seedling to now flower, this is awesome. such a nice timeline for newbies like me to learn from. I cant wait for the second grow man!
Oh thanks bud. Their will be a second grow soon after this one. I think I'll get seeds maybe 3 plants next time for the space I have and stuff. But thanks bro appreciate it.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

Some day time running numbers. Tomorrow I separate my lights so I'll have a better light coverage. Got ratchets in today. And my fame in last week lmao. Gotta stack them buds lmao.

20191220 173053
20191220 173046
Rolandomota

Rolandomota

I grew a almost a pound of better than street or dispensary available to me weed on my first grow with plants that looked pretty much like yours.
Really a dam pound huh well shit theirs hope for me after all lmao. No but on a serious note that's bad ass bro. Hell like I've always said as long as I get a oz of each plant I will be happy. That will mean I grow more in worth for what I invested. It's all for me well the wife but you get what I mean. If I get more then oz well shit I'll be happy as hell.

Rolandomota

Rolandomota

So I've picked what I believe are all the male parts that were on the plants and installed my light holder plants looking ok see buds getting fatter. We are officially on day 28 of flower. What I believe I see in my future is bud sites getting fatter resin build up. I believe I should be looking at my trichomes now for shape and shade of color and the hair. Please correct me if I am wrong. Below are some pics.

20191222 163318
20191222 163313
20191222 163308
20191222 163301
20191222 163226
20191222 163308
20191222 163224
20191222 163125
20191222 162106
20191222 162102
20191222 163027
20191222 163025