First Timer *fingerscrossed*

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tommy626

Tommy626

Chugging along at day 53. The buds continue to reek of lemon zest and musk. Packing trichs and oozing with resin. I cant wait to smoke some of this. Got some plant yo-yos 🪀 on the way. These fatties are heavily swaying in the wind. Before they are “dust in the wind” I decided to buy some yo-yos. We will see how they work out. How much longer do you guys think? 2 weeks? I am still feeding 400-500ppm, feed feed water feed feed water but I am think of dialing it back a bit since I’m nearing the end. I’d like some feedback. I don’t have a jewelers loupe and have been trying to find my magnifying glass to check the trich color but I hid it from myself. I see new pistil growth and some turning peach color but I think we will continue to stack ladies and gents. Oh and I got my timber grow lights today stoked for my next grow, side by side. Like a kid in a candy store 🍭. Until then, smoke on.
View attachment 993523View attachment 993524View attachment 993525View attachment 993526View attachment 993528View attachment 993529
Look at the size of one of my skinnier more dense main colas compared to the pH pen. 🤤🤤
Looking very nice. Plants look elegant and happy too!!! Congrats on a solid grow!
Did you do any low stress training on those gals or just let them toss it up?
Jw bc they seem this way n that! Lol
Beautiful tho👍🏻👍🏻

Last edited:
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Looking very nice. Plants look elegant and happy too!!! Congrats on a solid grow!
Did you do any low stress training on those gals or just let them toss it up?
Jw bc they seem this way n that! Lol
Beautiful tho👍🏻👍🏻
Topped once followed by a plethora of problems. Had pH issues, mites, burned a plant with trifecta, slow growth from cold root zone, but now.. all those issues have paid off.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Chugging along at day 53. The buds continue to reek of lemon zest and musk. Packing trichs and oozing with resin. I cant wait to smoke some of this. Got some plant yo-yos 🪀 on the way. These fatties are heavily swaying in the wind. Before they are “dust in the wind” I decided to buy some yo-yos. We will see how they work out. How much longer do you guys think? 2 weeks? I am still feeding 400-500ppm, feed feed water feed feed water but I am think of dialing it back a bit since I’m nearing the end. I’d like some feedback. I don’t have a jewelers loupe and have been trying to find my magnifying glass to check the trich color but I hid it from myself. I see new pistil growth and some turning peach color but I think we will continue to stack ladies and gents. Oh and I got my timber grow lights today stoked for my next grow, side by side. Like a kid in a candy store 🍭. Until then, smoke on.
View attachment 993523View attachment 993524View attachment 993525View attachment 993526View attachment 993528View attachment 993529
Look at the size of one of my skinnier more dense main colas compared to the pH pen. 🤤🤤
At least a couple weeks IMO

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Couple more feeds then low ppm tap the rest of the way?
Gonna find several opinions on that. I'm only on my first soil grow but going to do a 10 day flush at the end. I previously in hydro just lowered my ppm. I can't tell you when to start flush because I haven't done it. But once I see the hairs dying back and probably 20-30% milky I will probably start. That's just my guess and I would wait for someone with more soil experience to chime in.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I already wanna chop these babies to start my next grow. Got a series of deliveries the last couple days. First up, my Timber Grow lights trio of daisy’s. Here’s a description of the lights : A set of (3) of our Daisy pendant style lights featuring the Vero29 Generation 7 COB LEDs. These lights come fully assembled and ready to hang out of the box. The driver (dimmable) is capable of being located outside the growing space, reducing heat.

Each Daisy pendant light runs at 95 Watts and is passively cooled (no fans). Able to be hung individually or as an array, each comes ready to be suspended from a ratchet strap (included) for quick installation. Total power consumption at the wall for the three lights is 285 watts. Designed to be standalone units, or add them in as supplemental lights in your existing installation. Each Daisy comes with 4.5 feet of SJOOW style wire to safely place the COBs where you want them. We recommend placing your Daisies between 12-14" apart on center to achieve even light spread at operating heights of roughly 18" above canopy.”

My next grow I’ll be starting a new diary, featuring my side by side grow, timbers v Chinese quantum board, same spectrum in my 4x4. I’ll also be dimming the cobs to 240w so they both draw the same power from the wall.

DAAB02DB BD9A 4A79 90FD A84704F3B06D
9408467C EA23 4F07 B6DE 4B2E1DAF0242
B1B8D2E6 E9EE 4BC2 8087 756A0595CE3D
Ryboburton

Ryboburton

Oh all woman are greAt at that haha. Waiting for my ladies to finish. HSC says 51 day flower I call super bullshit. I’m at day 47 and easily
Going another 2 weeks unless they are some kinda rapid finish strain lol.
I know how that is. Mine are hsc seeds as well and on day 49 or 50 and not even close yet. I’m thinking more like ten weeks

Tommy626

Tommy626

slow growth from cold root zone,
How cold ? And what type of warning bells were going off? Jw if that coul be holy m
I know how that is. Mine are hsc seeds as well and on day 49 or 50 and not even close yet. I’m thinking more like ten weeks
if you guys are looking for a fast finisher, snatch a five pack of green crack from ilgm. Nice n dense and frosty 🥶 56 days confirmed. 30% amber
569D0D37 DB0B 4363 BD69 35B8B9974DC7

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Day 55. Just fed. They seem hungry. Since I’m going outta town for 4 days tomorrow I fed them. Week 8 I’m hopping back to bloom/mag pro. I’ll feed twice more when I come back from the lake and then depending on the ripeness of the fatties, I’ll water with 175ppm cool tap water until the end. Got the plant yo-yos 🪀 up. Best $10 I spent in a while lol.

All in all, I’m having a blast. I got to teach my mother-in-law how to water the plants today and although I was a bit scared how she’d react, she was amazed. She now wants to make some Mexican remedy lotion with the leafs when the plants are done. She will water on Saturday for me with plain 175ppm tap and I’ll feed when I get back Monday.

When I get back next week it’s time to pop some new beans and get the show on the road. I want to have them vegging before these girls are done. Got a separate tent for drying.

Until then, if you need me I’ll be gone fishin til Monday. Hope you all have a good safe 4th.

😵💨

BC646A00 05D6 47E8 AEF4 62E2F5DC9392
21C82D5C F51C 4D5D BC1A 2A1F6C56912A
ABC52607 A147 45C3 9DA4 50D196CCF16B
0F7DACA2 3698 4DB3 8AE1 B3EC6EB99C57
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Day 55. Just fed. They seem hungry. Since I’m going outta town for 4 days tomorrow I fed them. Week 8 I’m hopping back to bloom/mag pro. I’ll feed twice more when I come back from the lake and then depending on the ripeness of the fatties, I’ll water with 175ppm cool tap water until the end. Got the plant yo-yos 🪀 up. Best $10 I spent in a while lol.

All in all, I’m having a blast. I got to teach my mother-in-law how to water the plants today and although I was a bit scared how she’d react, she was amazed. She now wants to make some Mexican remedy lotion with the leafs when the plants are done. She will water on Saturday for me with plain 175ppm tap and I’ll feed when I get back Monday.

When I get back next week it’s time to pop some new beans and get the show on the road. I want to have them vegging before these girls are done. Got a separate tent for drying.

Until then, if you need me I’ll be gone fishin til Monday. Hope you all have a good safe 4th.

😵💨
Great job man

Tommy626

Tommy626

😵💨
Hole- leee - sheeeeet
I am thoroughly impressed! Very beautiful garden

I do have a question I’m hoping you can answer for me. Why are the leaves in the cola’s clawing down like that. Is that a over abundance issue?
EBD54806 80BC 4B8A BE78 333EE4265701

I only ask because I had the same thing going but on a grander scale
3663EBE6 0DAB 44E5 B820 2C70136970FE
53DA7B73 E86C 4C1A A5B1 1588A1A18C4A
ADEAC602 FE9E 421B 91AD 8C2CA15B4918

I’d like to correct that if it is correctable.
thanks in advance enjoy your weekend

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Hole- leee - sheeeeet
I am thoroughly impressed! Very beautiful garden

I do have a question I’m hoping you can answer for me. Why are the leaves in the cola’s clawing down like that. Is that a over abundance issue?View attachment 994904
I only ask because I had the same thing going but on a grander scaleView attachment 994906View attachment 994907View attachment 994908
I’d like to correct that if it is correctable.
thanks in advance enjoy your weekend
Honestly I have no clue. It only happened on two of the colas and it was early on in flower. Some kind of stress for sure but those leafs have been like that throughout all of flower. Never got worse. I don’t see any negative affect on the buds either. Is that happening to you this grow or your last?

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Back from vaca. Opened tent. Jaw dropped. They are fucking thirsty as fuck. Anxiety through the roof. Took a toke, watered, and they are fine. pH of my run off is holding steady at 6.2 and the ppm of run off today was around 500 which tells me there is plenty of nutrients still in the soil. 10 day flush and chop chop time. Day 59 today. 10 days should finish them up for my liking. What do you guys think? I don’t have a loupe but the trichs look milky to me.

3AEAB601 D006 4647 B7C3 367E6F6587A0
A1270957 8F46 49D9 AE9F 54B98195D783
C5FB7626 07F4 49BD 9B4B 8963D9DD4498
AE1081B8 26D1 4679 BDDB 86F9668A903A
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Oh yeah and some of the smaller branches with little fat nugs have fallen over and are now resting on the trellis net. Branches show no signs of being broken though.

Top Bottom