First Timer *fingerscrossed*

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Not much has changed over the last couple days other than an inch. Oh and I got my inline fan installed. I’d say by the end of the week they will have hit the second row of net. Watered this morning 500ppm GH grow. They are drinking like crazy, will be once a day soon. 5gal pots with probably 4gal soil. That was a mistake I made in the beginning. Didn’t fill the pot completely. Going to get the other tent ready to go soon so I can pop some lemon wookie glue and get that rollin. Should be much better than my last start 🤔 in the mean time, here’s some quick photos.

That’s the ac infinity clouldline t4
0B32969A 80E4 4118 8FB2 4C2343E26D41

7C08EFC4 8026 4C7C BFB1 4B73A78814BA

There’s the zip tie. If you scroll up a couple days ago you can reference the zip tie on first day of flip until now and see the growth in 3 days.
Burnz

Jamie73

Jamie73

Looks like a female, but be careful. Wait I little longer. You will see this. If it's male. I tried to enlarge for you but still a bit blurry. Those are male sacks that will turn into the bottom picture in flower. I grew him thru to get some seeds. Really wanted to cross the big haze and the dominant indica together. Starting to branch out a bit. Evolve home growing

256BBD45 2421 4CD9 9827 12A86B0315B0
10791FE6 708F 4D96 9B6A 96E5EA217009
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Thanks. Yeah I somewhat know the difference. Was just surprised it’s only been 4 days in flower and it’s looking promising. 2/2 with regular non feminized seeds. 🤞🏻 Would now be a good time to cut some clones since she showed her sex? Or wait? Or don’t cut at all?

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Thanks. Yeah I somewhat know the difference. Was just surprised it’s only been 4 days in flower and it’s looking promising. 2/2 with regular non feminized seeds. 🤞🏻 Would now be a good time to cut some clones since she showed her sex? Or wait? Or don’t cut at all?
Sooner the better, I'd take a cutting or two during your next dark cycle.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Sooner the better, I'd take a cutting or two during your next dark cycle.
Dark cycle is now. 🤔 I’d rather not interrupt their dark cycle. Due to my circumstances I have to run their lights on 7pm-7am. I trust my gorilla grow tent but if I open it for sure I’ll get light leaks as I’m growing in garage. Would it be too much to snip a couple right at lights on?

Jamie73

Jamie73

I'd still cut some. 50/50 chance. Always be ready for females. If they turn male it didn't cost a dime to throw away. My cheap philosophy.

brianakabear

brianakabear

So today I ran down and built fixture out of PVC that will accommodate my space issues. Spent less than $20 and I kinda stretched the PVC. Looking now, I think it’s a bit tall. View attachment 950417
so I’ll be flowering 2 when it’s time or until I purchase a larger tent. I maybe throw a couple outdoor June 1 and run with 2 indoor 2 outdoor. I forgot to mention earlier that I’m running the Very Cherry strain from HSC. Going to run down to hydro store and see if they have some clip fans for purchase. Let me know whatcha think.
And....
While doing all this I gave the ladies some real sunlight 😁View attachment 950418
Happy growing!
Be careful brining bugs from outside.......

b8kd

b8kd

BurnzYzBudZz - Enjoying reading your Grow Diary. I just started my first outdoor grow & diary and am trying to learn as much as possible. Thanks for all your updates. B8KD

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
BurnzYzBudZz - Enjoying reading your Grow Diary. I just started my first outdoor grow & diary and am trying to learn as much as possible. Thanks for all your updates. B8KD
Thanks. I appreciate you stopping by. Learning a lot as this my first as well. Wouldn’t be possible without the farm.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Thanks. Wouldn’t have been possible without all your green thumbs. 🤣 stoked and scared for the up coming weeks. I think I’m more excited about my next grow, full cycle dyna grow with non-nutrient medium from start to finish. Any recommendations for best medium with no added nutrients? Canna coco? I know I can do it. I have faith in myself and faith in the farm as well. I have no problem feeding daily, twice daily etc. I don’t like the fact that I have to “guess” when my mediums nutrients has been depleted.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Soooo.. yesterday before lights out I did something... I fed 1ml proTekt, 3ml GH grow/1 1/2gal @ 10% runoff. Ppm was 450 pH 6. Well lights just came on.. pictures don’t do justice. They shot up about 1/2” last night, insane. Vibrant, lush green colors, thick white hairs. Day 8 of flower. I anticipate 4’ plants. Satisfied thus far ladies and gents. Thanks to the farm for the knowledge.

1E9B3101 A9EA 4DEB A29B B2DEED88E656
6CE10CFD 2C8D 4B76 850F C50B238463C9
Top Bottom