First Timer *fingerscrossed*

• Thread starter BurnzYzBudZz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
The addiction begins... When there is space fill it! Them things are bonsai mendo dope trees, git it!
🤣🤣yes sir. Been wondering where you been @Mr.Budly, hows the ladies doing In the new house? I bet they are huge now. I’ll Probably be flipping within the next week if all goes as planned. It has been A mission but have learned a lot thus far. Excited for sure.

Mr.Budly

Mr.Budly

🤣🤣yes sir. Been wondering where you been @Mr.Budly, hows the ladies doing In the new house? I bet they are huge now. I’ll Probably be flipping within the next week if all goes as planned. It has been A mission but have learned a lot thus far. Excited for sure.

Looking good man, keep it up! Ladies are doing good I like to think haha ended up switching the tents around again and moved some outside.. lot of ladies this round, lot of extra work!!

N

Newber

Taking notes on that one. Not going to introduce anything from outside anywhere near my plants!
I do, but just add "mosquito bits" and hit em woth neem oil, they love them some real-deal 🌞! But definitely take as many precautions as u can, had like a slug or something come back inside once and was just eating the living hell out of any plant until I finally saw him one day lol

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

I do, but just add "mosquito bits" and hit em woth neem oil, they love them some real-deal 🌞! But definitely take as many precautions as u can, had like a slug or something come back inside once and was just eating the living hell out of any plant until I finally saw him one day lol
Freaking SLUGS! I have a slug or snail Fking up one of my favorite Hydrangea plants. I cant catch or see them. Bastards! I tried the copper tube trick. Im going to get some traps and load them with beer. Supposed to love beer. I know I do... HA!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
5/5/20 is the day ladies and gents. Got the inkbird up and running with a dehum outside tent. Temps and humidity holding pretty steady. Got confirmation that my new light will be here on Monday, just in time for the flip. Babies ate up the new bloom nutes well with no signs of stress from the feeding. Next will be straight water and bloom the rest of the way. Going to build a 4’x4’ pvc trellis net fixture that will also help with the walls sucking in. I’ll get inline fan sooner or later. Stoked for the weeks to come, as of now...

*edited*
Weird the temp shows like that. It’s at 75.8 right now. Hour until lights out.

CE35B0AD 0F2B 4441 AE5A 98834ED7B886
32FBAA8B 82CE 426A A73C FD513E0C815F
Mikelej14

Mikelej14

5/5/20 is the day ladies and gents. Got the inkbird up and running with a dehum outside tent. Temps and humidity holding pretty steady. Got confirmation that my new light will be here on Monday, just in time for the flip. Babies ate up the new bloom nutes well with no signs of stress from the feeding. Next will be straight water and bloom the rest of the way. Going to build a 4’x4’ pvc trellis net fixture that will also help with the walls sucking in. I’ll get inline fan sooner or later. Stoked for the weeks to come, as of now...

*edited*
Weird the temp shows like that. It’s at 75.8 right now. Hour until lights out.
I was looking at one of those simple power outlet controllers on amazon just yesterday lol. Seriously considering getting one too. Luckily im home most of the time so i have the time and ability to check up and adjust manually but how nice it would be to be able to just peak in and admire and not have anything to do! Lol let me know how that marvelous gadget works!

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I was looking at one of those simple power outlet controllers on amazon just yesterday lol. Seriously considering getting one too. Luckily im home most of the time so i have the time and ability to check up and adjust manually but how nice it would be to be able to just peak in and admire and not have anything to do! Lol let me know how that marvelous gadget works!
Will do! Hopefully it’s set up properly haha. If there is anyone who runs the same inkbird I have some questions.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Will do! Hopefully it’s set up properly haha. If there is anyone who runs the same inkbird I have some questions.
I don't run the same but programming the. Is similar. I have the other ones. The books can be a little hard to understand with multiple set points

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I don't run the same but programming the. Is similar. I have the other ones. The books can be a little hard to understand with multiple set points
So if I set the dehum to kick on at 69%, then I set the difference at 5% once the RH reaches 69 it will kick on and stay on until it goes down to 64% then kicks off? If that makes sense?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So if I set the dehum to kick on at 69%, then I set the difference at 5% once the RH reaches 69 it will kick on and stay on until it goes down to 64% then kicks off? If that makes sense?
If you set the RH to 69 then the dead band to 5 it will come at 74 and shut off at 69

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Shut off for dehumidifier or humidifier will be the set point. The diff or dead band will be how far it drifts either way before coming on.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Satisfaction..

This was before the trellis net installation. They took very well to fill strength floranova bloom yesterday. Flipping tomorrow. Excited. Thanks @Trustfall, @DreamsOfDiesel, @Dirtbag, @Aqua Man for all the insight and knowledge given. I have taken all of the constructive criticism and applied it to my grow. I see results. So thanks for that.
D3674550 1A9C 4649 B46E CC7C14D01615
FA8F31AD DF2A 4CB5 B2A6 01A7B4548205

Excited for the next couple months. But I know I need the cloudt9 4” inline fan before summer scorches my grow 🤣👍🏻 Other than that temps and humidity have been optimal without any help. Thanks nature. Have a good weekend all and HAPPY GROWS!😵💨🚀

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Satisfaction..
View attachment 968861
This was before the trellis net installation. They took very well to fill strength floranova bloom yesterday. Flipping tomorrow. Excited. Thanks @Trustfall, @DreamsOfDiesel, @Dirtbag, @Aqua Man for all the insight and knowledge given. I have taken all of the constructive criticism and applied it to my grow. I see results. So thanks for that.View attachment 968862View attachment 968864
Excited for the next couple months. But I know I need the cloudt9 4” inline fan before summer scorches my grow 🤣👍🏻 Other than that temps and humidity have been optimal without any help. Thanks nature. Have a good weekend all and HAPPY GROWS!😵💨🚀
Stick to veg nutes until at least after stretch.

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
Freaking SLUGS! I have a slug or snail Fking up one of my favorite Hydrangea plants. I cant catch or see them. Bastards! I tried the copper tube trick. Im going to get some traps and load them with beer. Supposed to love beer. I know I do... HA!

Sprinkle rock salt around the hydrangeas, slugs will be no more.

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

Big bloom says to give throughout entire grow as its just kind of a tea, not a concentrated fert like the tiger bloom. My plants love it, and i think it also helps with the microbiology in the medium? Not sure on that but i imagine it would 💁🤷 tigerbloom instead of grow big once flowering is all that changes i think in that lines generic feeding schedule. Works for me so far anyway

Top Bottom