First Timer Running 4 Holy Grail Kush And One Gsc In A 4x4 600w-1000w

• Thread starter incogneato
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
incogneato

incogneato

Impatience got the best of me so here we go. I'll be running 4 Holy grail kush from DNA and a Girl scout cookie freebie. I'm assuming its forum cut cookie but not sure. Its my first grow so any advice or comments are welcome. I put the seeds under a 40w incandescent bulb for heat in jiffy pellets.
The setup: 4x4 sun hut blackout tent, noctex zero ballast, Dominator XXXL 8in air cooled hood, Solis Tek 600w mh bulb, still deciding on what hps bulb to get, 5 gallon pots, organic soil and maybe some light Nectar from the gods nutes..

incogneato

incogneato

20160830 160424
20160830 170111

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

awesome man get that light little higher appears little close if you got a dome i would put it on make sure its breathable and mist dome for first week second week start taking off dome leave light up you will transplant little deeper next trainsplant etc excited looks like some nice genetics subbed

incogneato

incogneato

awesome man get that light little higher appears little close if you got a dome i would put it on make sure its breathable and mist dome for first week second week start taking off dome leave light up you will transplant little deeper next trainsplant etc excited looks like some nice genetics subbed
Funny you said that, I raised it up after the pic lol. Thanks for the advice man, I'm excited to see what these beans have in store.

Purpletrain

Purpletrain

Remember one thing slow and easy wins the race let that plant do its thing observe and watch feed low and very slowly raise food levels

Invest in a decent ppm meter and ph meter its going to be your best friend
also invest in a 100 / 200 ml syringe and use that to water babies at the beginning over watering and damping off is your worst enemy and its common even with the best of growers
rules i go by when plants are 2 - 3 weeks old 300 - 350 ppm of nutrients
4 - 6 weeks 450 - 600 ppm max
adjust accordingly but most important is keeping enviroment in check 78 - 88 degrees lights on 65 - 70 lights off keep fans constantly on plants air movement is crucial for all stages ..
RH is important also try to keep it up in early stages with either fogger or even cool mist aim for 65 - 75

Its not about pounding plants with food do a feed water water thing and most importantly let plant do its thing

incogneato

incogneato

Remember one thing slow and easy wins the race let that plant do its thing observe and watch feed low and very slowly raise food levels

Invest in a decent ppm meter and ph meter its going to be your best friend
also invest in a 100 / 200 ml syringe and use that to water babies at the beginning over watering and damping off is your worst enemy and its common even with the best of growers
rules i go by when plants are 2 - 3 weeks old 300 - 350 ppm of nutrients
4 - 6 weeks 450 - 600 ppm max
adjust accordingly but most important is keeping enviroment in check 78 - 88 degrees lights on 65 - 70 lights off keep fans constantly on plants air movement is crucial for all stages ..
RH is important also try to keep it up in early stages with either fogger or even cool mist aim for 65 - 75

Its not about pounding plants with food do a feed water water thing and most importantly let plant do its thing
I appreciate the help Purp. Reading about something and doing it are two different things. I'm hoping to keep the mistakes to a minimum and learn a much as possible this grow. I did grab a ppm and pH meter. I have to calibrate the pH meter and grab a few other things tomorrow but I'm on my way. Thanks for coming along for the ride

Top Bottom