Fishing for opinions on a foliar product

• Thread starter Tnelz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Slow what's up bro!! Just went and bought your ingredients. Will put them on tonight before lights off. I'll report back next week and let u know how it's going. Thank u bro!

No problem make sure you run it how I told you above that is the best way to do it. You should see results within a few days but I would run that combo once a week or once every two weeks throughout veg and especially when you flip to flower!

Tnelz

Tnelz

No problem make sure you run it how I told you above that is the best way to do it. You should see results within a few days but I would run that combo once a week or once every two weeks throughout veg and especially when you flip to flower!
Will do!

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
@oscar169 just the alfalfa meal tea. I'll use it probably twice in veg and twice in flower but not after stretch. Alfalfa has a growth hormone(feel free to correct me here ya'll) triconotrol in it that seems to encourage leafy growth. I haven't done it in a few years but I remember being like 'why are these plants growing the shit out of their leaves and not their buds'
I found out about the 'growth hormone' in alfalfa and stopped using it past say ten days-2weeks into flower and haven't seen that happen again so....

PB
ps. seagreen I'll use all the fucking time foliar and feeding
Hey pb. .....how many ml per gallon are you using the sea green at? Also have you ever used liquid kelp? Been using it for a little bit and seems to help beef up in veg so far

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hey pb. .....how many ml per gallon are you using the sea green at? Also have you ever used liquid kelp? Been using it for a little bit and seems to help beef up in veg so far
Hey skunk! Dope name bro. Anyway I've been using neptune's harvest liquid seaweed as kind of a base to my many foliar. Lol. Can't say anything bad about it!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
@Skunkmasterflex I did the Sea Green every 3-5 days after lights went out @ 0.5mL per gallon, then this week I have been hitting them @ 1.0 mL to a gallon, they seem to like the 1.0 ml better.

Greenjean

Greenjean

I like to use H&G Magic Green along with Age Old Kelp

Haven't tried Sea Green as a foliar spray, but will give it a try sometime though after hearing that some of you guys like it

B

Bangarang

What would be a good foliar for weeks 3&4? I would like to try and supercharge the flower development early on. So any advice would be great? Do you guys foliar Facilitator?

Tnelz

Tnelz

I stop my foliar after transition so not sure however I'll say this. Read the posts above and you will get the bills perfect recipie. I've been using it for about a week and it's phenomenal to say the least. Considering that it's high in p it would probably give u what your looking for. I could be wrong so let's see what this generates. Good luck my brother!

J

Jalisco Kid

So I spent some time reading about their stuff. All I can say is holy shit. There is like 25 things I want. Thanks a lot jalisco! U just cost me some money! Lol! Good research bro totally respect ur gangsta!
There is very little you really need. If you buy something know why you are using it not what someone tells you. Look at whats inside, then ask yourself is it worth making it by yourself. Somethings are, some not. I buy micros because it is not worth my time to measure them out. JK

Tnelz

Tnelz

There is very little you really need. If you buy something know why you are using it not what someone tells you. Look at whats inside, then ask yourself is it worth making it by yourself. Somethings are, some not. I buy micros because it is not worth my time to measure them out. JK
Agreed bro. Don't have a just buy it Cuz it sounds good policy. However I am an expiremental person. Sometimes to much. Like to combine this and that on clones grown simply to experiment on Ya dig. I guess my point of the last post was to say u have put something new out there for me to experiment with.

J

Jalisco Kid

I have years worth of those kinda of things. Wish I had UC Davis's grow chambers and the students, I would keep them busy with just the questions I have now. JK

Tnelz

Tnelz

I have years worth of those kinda of things. Wish I had UC Davis's grow chambers and the students, I would keep them busy with just the questions I have now. JK
My god. Too have resources like that like u said just to question would be sick. My situation kind of sux in the resource dept. Very small community of growers out this way of which I have been designated the one to call with questions. Wish I had just one old school grower. However you have no idea how much you and all my other peeps on here help me.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
@Slowitdown I sprayed the Coco Wet/Spray-N-Grow/ Bill's Perfect, with in 30 mins after I sprayed the combo the plants were praying to the sky, they looked great, following day the look even happier, I have went a head and ordered the large combo from their site, Gallon of each Spray-N-Grow/Bill Perfect and it comes with another 8oz Coco Wet, I will be using this combo all the time along with the Sea Green, Always looking for new things to try and this was one of them good finds, Thanks again Bro...:cigar:

Top Bottom