Floppy tips and yellow on lower leaves

• Thread starter Eternulwinter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

This one doesn’t have any dimmers or anything you’re just supposed to move it closer and further away I think
Ok. Put it at 16 inches above. I know, it looks really bright, but it's not as powerful as they want you to think.
We have 2000w of light in our tent.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I can’t currently add anything because I’m waiting for the soil to dry up can I put it in a spray bottle to add mag by means of Epson salt?
No epsom salt. Don't add anything but holes.
Actually, I would just go ahead and repot them in 3 or 5 gallon fabric pots and be done with it.
Don't feed anything yet. You need to fix the root issue first. That will correct many other things for you.

growsince79

growsince79

Day 16-So my autos are in foxfarm ocean forest and I only been watering every 3 days.Everything has been looking very mint until yesterday some of the tips have gotten like balloons when they are deflated and yellow tips like there’s no life in the tips can anybody help me identify with the issue may be.the lights not too close 24 inches as recommended by horticulture but🤷🏻‍♂️Only bottom leaves.Not sure how I can be a nitrogen shortage because it’s only 16 days old and it’s Fox Farm so it should be plenty in there
It doesn't help trying to lst a plant that small. The bend has zero positive effect at this age and probably hurting the poor things. Like trying to teach a 14 month old baby to roller blade.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

It doesn't help trying to lst a plant that small. The bend has zero positive effect at this age and probably hurting the poor things. Like trying to teach a 14 month old baby to roller blade.
Why? It is at its most flexible at a young age.

growsince79

growsince79

Why? It is at its most flexible at a young age.
The plant is 3 inches tall and the top is still above the branches so the bending didn't help anything. Baby plants don't need to be opened up to get more light- that's silly internet fake news. Waiting until you can bend it 180 works better.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

The plant is 3 inches tall and the top is still above the branches so the bending didn't help anything. Baby plants don't need to be opened up to get more light- that's silly internet fake news. Waiting until you can bend it 180 works better.
It has zero to do with light. It's about training the plant to do something besides what is natural. My wife is doing a Cannabonsi right now and she bends very early.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I haven't read the responses but those pots are not doing you any favors. They are far to shallow and will be very hard to control the watering.... especially in soil. Could be other reasons also but looks like you have a fair bit of responses.

growsince79

growsince79

It has zero to do with light. It's about training the plant to do something besides what is natural. My wife is doing a Cannabonsi right now and she bends very early.
Many different reasons to train a plant. Cannabonsi is pretty cool, but I think most people train plants hoping to improve yield. Bending a plant that early will not help yield at all.

Txconnection405

Txconnection405

Day 16-So my autos are in foxfarm ocean forest and I only been watering every 3 days.Everything has been looking very mint until yesterday some of the tips have gotten like balloons when they are deflated and yellow tips like there’s no life in the tips can anybody help me identify with the issue may be.the lights not too close 24 inches as recommended by horticulture but🤷🏻‍♂️Only bottom leaves.Not sure how I can be a nitrogen shortage because it’s only 16 days old and it’s Fox Farm so it should be plenty in there
Make sure it's not russets.

Eternulwinter

Eternulwinter

No epsom salt. Don't add anything but holes.
Actually, I would just go ahead and repot them in 3 or 5 gallon fabric pots and be done with it.
Don't feed anything yet. You need to fix the root issue first. That will correct many other things for you.

F8BB1177 0EDF 4962 8E28 02180985D2F1
Eternulwinter

Eternulwinter

The plants were 7 inches tall and starting a fifth node.they are lower from lst

Eternulwinter

Eternulwinter

I haven't read the responses but those pots are not doing you any favors. They are far to shallow and will be very hard to control the watering.... especially in soil. Could be other reasons also but looks like you have a fair bit of responses.

8088199A B897 404F 8C6B 4FD160C3372D

Latest posts

Top Bottom