Floppy tips and yellow on lower leaves

• Thread starter Eternulwinter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eternulwinter

Eternulwinter

There ya go.
Do you think I need to add anything for the leaves on the bottom kind of curling and turning a little yellow? Cal mag?

The other pots that they were in was Fox Farm ocean forest and I’m suspect that it got new did I did transplanted into happy frog and double the pot size so I’m not sure if this will fix the problem or if it does need some thing else added?

Also people keep giving me mixed opinions on the lighting I have an R spec hundred white horticulture customer service guys swear to me up and down 24 inches until flowering and then 18 for flowering I don’t want to burn them up

Eternulwinter

Eternulwinter

Do you think I need to add anything for the leaves on the bottom kind of curling and turning a little yellow? Cal mag?

The other pots that they were in was Fox Farm ocean forest and I’m suspect that it got new did I did transplanted into happy frog and double the pot size so I’m not sure if this will fix the problem or if it does need some thing else added?

Also people keep giving me mixed opinions on the lighting I have an R spec hundred white horticulture customer service guys swear to me up and down 24 inches until flowering and then 18 for flowering I don’t want to burn them up
I mean I’m suspect it got nuted not “new did”

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ok so you don't need to add any nutrients. The issue you had before was almost sure an uptake issue from watering and the pot shapes/sizes.

Have you read the thread I linked on watering and how all of that effects it?

As for the light. Download this app and let me know what lux reading you get at the tops of the plants with the screen facing up.

Eternulwinter

Eternulwinter

Ok so you don't need to add any nutrients. The issue you had before was almost sure an uptake issue from watering and the pot shapes/sizes.

As for the light. Download this app and let me know what lux reading you get at the tops of the plants with the screen facing up.

I did and thank you,my lights results are in the red

C6766726 7086 4DDC 8782 263FBEABF43F
Eternulwinter

Eternulwinter

28-30,000 in center canopy level

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I think they can handle more. I'd leave them at 30k which is already low.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Wait two days at 30k and watch what happens. You won't kill them in 2 days, so watch and see if the plants like it. If they just keep on, then no worries. If you see the top leaves changing color and folding up, then move it up a couple of inches. The way to raise plants is small changes over time.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Imo 20k but you can try more if you like.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

30K low? They are already light stressed and bleaching. That's around 550ppfd.
It's a 100w fixture. I did not see light stress. I saw root issues. They've been transplanted.
I have to look again to see the light stress.

May we have new pix please?

Top Bottom