FLowaMasta's Jack x Skunk 1 plant 600watt + UVB Monster scrog

• Thread starter flowamasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
entropy99

entropy99

Props on the amazing grow dude! Love that I'm in time for the beginning on grow number 5. :)

Thoth

Thoth

Sweet harvest bro! You really earned every bit of that bud with such a spectacular grow. The love and attention you gave her really shone through.

You have me hooked for number 5 too. ;)

flowamasta

flowamasta

Props on the amazing grow dude! Love that I'm in time for the beginning on grow number 5. :)

Thanx very much entropy99, i have enjoyed the grow thoroughly, and it flew by, but i need to be able to sleep so i started another grow! gotta have those fans running in the background...speaking of fans, 2 small fans blew on the day i harvested. HOWZ THAT?!! the corner tower fan, and a small 15cm crappy one. Bunnings will hook me up gotta get some new gear anyway, and get some ammo for any bugs that may happen and whatnot.

Sweet harvest bro! You really earned every bit of that bud with such a spectacular grow. The love and attention you gave her really shone through.

You have me hooked for number 5 too. ;)

Glad you're hear mate! thanx for being a good sport!, time flies when you got a green girl growin ;) I enjoy every puff off all my girls, and it puts an even bigger smile on my face to see my girl toke it down, and she's a picky cat.....:p I just wish i could share it with all you guys! and everyone! like a proud dad after birth...every 3 months!! juuuust great. some people say i go over-kill and have too much for 2 peopel, but i loooooove my concentrates and cooking so i never get bored, and i always check all my bud for mould/anything bad. i'm simply obsessed. in a good way okay! i get out i really do!

flowamasta

flowamasta

Hey farmers :)

been busy today, made some bubble out of my fresh frozen trim from jack x skunk :) with my 4 bag system i got a nice little taste of some fairly clean bubble, my best attempt yet, if i had maybe cleaned the bags even better i think it could of come up a little cleaner, but still my best yet, and i'm not complaining :p

this is the 73 micron hash, this time around it was the purest.

SAM 4099
SAM 4102

neverbreak

neverbreak

grow no. 5, fuck yeah!! go hard bro, lovin' it!

Thanx very much entropy99, i have enjoyed the grow thoroughly, and it flew by, but i need to be able to sleep so i started another grow! gotta have those fans running in the background...speaking of fans, 2 small fans blew on the day i harvested. HOWZ THAT?!! the corner tower fan, and a small 15cm crappy one. Bunnings will hook me up gotta get some new gear anyway, and get some ammo for any bugs that may happen and whatnot.

Glad you're hear mate! thanx for being a good sport!, time flies when you got a green girl growin ;) I enjoy every puff off all my girls, and it puts an even bigger smile on my face to see my girl toke it down, and she's a picky cat.....:p I just wish i could share it with all you guys! and everyone! like a proud dad after birth...every 3 months!! juuuust great. some people say i go over-kill and have too much for 2 peopel, but i loooooove my concentrates and cooking so i never get bored, and i always check all my bud for mould/anything bad. i'm simply obsessed. in a good way okay! i get out i really do!

you an aussie bro? :)

love the look of that bubble hash!

neverbreak

flowamasta

flowamasta

grow no. 5, fuck yeah!! go hard bro, lovin' it!

you an aussie bro? :)

love the look of that bubble hash!

neverbreak
yeah, i'll have a break after no5 i think.....i got plenty of everything now, to last me fr a good year or so! who knows i might start up again and time it really well, and come back with a monster again :)

yeah, down under mate. Thanx!
that hash is looking more sticky every hour! i think it will melt really well. Didn't think i could get it melt quality with the 4 bag kit, but my last grow was very resinous so i did a gentle first mix for 5 minutes, extracted that, then on my 2nd run i went mad, still got some nice bubble, but ofcourse not like that pic!

flowamasta

flowamasta

Round 5? Did I miss something? Can't keep up! You are an inspiration, keep uP the excellent work!!

outwest

Yee Haa!! hold on ladies and germinators~! I have an addiction, growing cannabis
In-credible grow Flowamasta! Am totally going to stick around for the next one. What a show!

great to hear man! i will continue this same thread, it may help a few others with all the extra documenting....

Yeah, grow number 5!! Subbed for sure mate.

-- iCultivate --

EEEEEGGGGGZZZZZZZELENT :P YOU GUYS ROCK!

THANX FOR BEING HERE!

Top Bottom