Flowa's Amsterdam Gold ( Round 2 ) Single plant Monster Scrog!!

• Thread starter flowamasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

Easty

Yeah that makes a lot of sense bro, plants in the great outdoors have adaptations to stop them getting nailed by insects and other nasties so with the right conditions indoors, it would also build them up too. Whatever you're doing man, you are creating another monster :D

flowamasta

flowamasta

Yeah that makes a lot of sense bro, plants in the great outdoors have adaptations to stop them getting nailed by insects and other nasties so with the right conditions indoors, it would also build them up too. Whatever you're doing man, you are creating another monster :D
Thanx man, I shall reply with 'Day 24 Vegging', and 1 day after topping her more than 20 times. I cut 6 clones :)
Using the simple Dutch Master replicator gel, i've always had 100% success with.

SAM 1175
SAM 1176
SAM 1188
SAM 1198
SAM 1203
SAM 1207
SAM 1211
SAM 1217

flowamasta

flowamasta

Here we are at day 27!! getting VERY close to flipping the bird ;) She's looking like she's going to be quite the monster!

So thick i cannot see through the canopy, very lush and green! as i run my hands through her the strong bitter scent of Amster unleashes!!! Its going to be a sexy grow ;)

SAM 1228
SAM 1229
SAM 1234
SAM 1235
SAM 1240
SAM 1244
SAM 1245

flowamasta

flowamasta

Here is day 29 veg! The first screen/NET is in, just to keep the main canopy level, this is going to be somewhat trick as the lower secondary canopy is so damn thick i can't even get my hand in the yet! I'll wait for her stretch and things should balance out a little more. I'm thinking of flipping her tomorrow, should be ample to time to finish her off and get some nice high colas filling the tent up!
One of my most healthy plants grown at this stage!, very little restrictions, less stress, shes had PLENTY of food, and should be good to feed her through to the end!! Flowering this beast might just be my ultimate challenge :) I haven't counted her tops, atleast 30-40 tops, and she just keeps growing every day, AND I MEAN GROWING!!! 3 inches in 1 day is not to laugh at ;) Time for me to concentrate a little more, and maybe smoke just a LITTLE less ganja hehe

Day 29 Vegging! Last night of veg tonight, so 30 days all up this time :) I'll be going for a good lb - 1.5lb this run! Weather is going to be ultimate for growing this girl, i can easily maintain humidity at 40% throughout growing to achieve the best product hopefully!!! Enjoy farmers!

SAM 1248
SAM 1257
SAM 1260

flowamasta

flowamasta

Do you defoliate (remove fan leaves) during flowering.

Yes i do remove some, in order for my lower canopy to receive enough light some do have to be removed, but early on rather than later... this allows for some recover time while she does a little stretch and starts building up some flowering hormones. I don't usually take alot of leaves but this grow took a good substantial 3 clipping sessions which shocked me more than the plant ;) The amount of growth i got on this plant is a little bit hard to believe in my eyes, i'm still going over the plant and removing spindly growth or anything not getting enough light. I've never had to do such a huge cleanup!! but i guess thats a good sign of massive growth :) I literally guessed the ph level using a given amount of eye droppers worth of ph up with the Cyco XL treatment, so i must be getting that right on the level now by even just by habit!

About week 3 flowering i will do another minor cleanup of some fan leaves, but not many especially on the main colas. I make sure i leave plenty enough for food storage and take enough for good air circulation and light penetration. At this stage i'm literally taking 20-30 spindly branches that could be used for cloning lol! but i know they wont reach where i want them, but there is more than 40 tops going for the lights and more than enough of a trunk to support them!! this already is 3x fatter than my previous stalk on Amster Gold no.1!

Here she is last night at day 2 flowering. Just beginning her stretch i was going to add the 2nd net last night, but both of us seemed to pass out on a nice primo Amster nuggie!!

SAM 1263
SAM 1265
SAM 1273
SAM 1281
SAM 1285
SAM 1287
SAM 1288
SAM 1293

Oh, a few nice shots of this teeny tiny little guy waiting in his web between a chicken wire gap not more than 1.5 inches wide! i didn't think i scored a clear shot, but whaddayaknow!? :p
SAM 1295
SAM 1298
SAM 1303
SAM 1306

flowamasta

flowamasta

Just thought i'd play around with the mirror effect on some primo bud shots :) see what you guys think.... my obsession only grows stronger for the magical herb! These are in no order or preference, just random shots out of my primos....
I swear i can see a lions face!!!

Mirrored bud shot
Mirrored bud2
Mirrored bud3
Mirrored bud4
Mirrored bud5

flowamasta

flowamasta

Day 5 Flowering for the Monster Amsterdam Gold plant!!!

Put the 2nd net in tonight, will definitely need it!! a bit more placing of some tops here and there after the 2nd net went in so a little different from what you will see here. Lots of tops!! I've nearly filled the tent from side to side, and still spreading things out here and there :)

SAM 1323
SAM 1332
SAM 1338
SAM 1340
SAM 1349

flowamasta

flowamasta

I thought i'd give you an update now the 2nd layer of netting is in! Things are going GREAT :) She's recovering from a huge 4 trim sessions over a few days, so she'll be a few days behind than what she could be, but will explode with new growth soon now that there is alot more light penetrating into the canopy. I also noticed while i was in there that the Shade leaves grow biggest right under the UVB lamp, they grow soo big that the stem is thick and you could mistake it for a growing shoot lol I'm leaving both 600's on while this cool weather is around!! The tent is literally 28.6 degrees currently at the canopy level with 2 x 600 HPS!!! ALOT cooler than i anticipated, but that means massive growth and huge energy absorption!

I gotta say, this is nearly the biggest girl i've grown in a tent! :) easily 25-35 tops and things are very healthy, and JUST about to get into the main stride!

The magic is happening. You have to be able to get nice and close like these macros to see just how magic these plants are.... i mean how healthy hehe dreaming again, don't mind me! Check the macros out, click the pic to see it full size, you might even see the very first female flower and maybe even little baby trichomes!!! YEP! at day 6. I shit you not. ( that means not kidding in Aussie ) ;)

Day 6 Flower.
Time to explode. Time to get some more nutes! :eek: This girl eats max strength AND WANTS MORE!!! Cycos not week stuff either! Its hard to imagine her size by looking at these pics, the wide angle lens makes everything looks small to me, just remember those shade leaves are bigger than my hand :p​
SAM 1355
SAM 1370
SAM 1374
SAM 1375
SAM 1377
SAM 1382
SAM 1383

flowamasta

flowamasta

Looking real nice, again !!
Thanx Zonkerly!! she's coming along quite nicely :)

Lookin real good in here, cool spider pics to.peace
Thanx also Sixstring!! glad you like the spider pics, i like to get the odd unusual or unique photo, and the opertunity came to light, as i start to get a little 'wiser' (not older!) i'm starting to appreciate the smaller things in nature also, and wondering more and more about this strange world we live in.... I might include a video post from Youtube if anyone's interested in the UFO phenomenon and how quickly things are coming to the media, Including the introduction to free energy. More people have to see this, well thats my opinion anyway ;) This is last years 'The thrive Movement. It goes for a while. But i assure you its valuable information and apart from the 'control factor' Its obvious we're all evolving, i mean look at todays ganja!! tell me thats not evolution ;) Enjoy!! all with an open mind

who else thinks we're most certainly not alone down here, or in the skies/stars for that matter....
On another night, i give you all day (12) flowering of Amsterdam Gold. She's a little heat stressed in the back corner, so i adjusted the 2nd HPS height level and changed the time schedule slightly so the 2nd lamp only runs for abour 4 hours per night. Other than the heat stress, she is showing huge potential, and many nice bud sites, and a nearly even number of main colas at around (24) Mains, compared to lasts rounds (7)

Enjoy! and get high!!!, Look up at the stars now and then on a good clear night, you may just see something weird. :p

Day 12

SAM 1404
SAM 1411
SAM 1413
SAM 1414
SAM 1418
SAM 1419
SAM 1423

flowamasta

flowamasta

Day 15 Flowering Amsterdam Gold (round 2)
Looking like a much needed trim..... AGAIN!!!​
took snaps before and after just to give you a good view of her all round, weird when and if you remember the actual top of the plant is on the right hand side of the photos, and the bottom of the plant is on the left. The biggest colas soo far are coming from just to the rear of the tent near the heat stressed colas are. The 2nd light is really amping things up back there!!​
She got a huuuuuge flush tonight, and onto some brand new Dutch Masters Gold range and .add27 additive (which looks like pink blood) I accidentally just left the pump on for an hour, she should be ok though! atleast all the roots got a good washing of nutrients :)​
Note for pictures. She got a trim right after i seen the size of that trunk and took a snap. Unbelievable for a 6 week old plant if you ask me. Enjoy!! ask away if there is any questions regarding my grow!​
SAM 1494
SAM 1497
SAM 1505
SAM 1513
SAM 1516
SAM 1517
SAM 1520
SAM 1522
SAM 1525
SAM 1526
SAM 1531

flowamasta

flowamasta

Man i need another page!! whats going on here!! its taking nearly 5 minutes to load at this rate!!!! no questons anyone??

flowamasta

flowamasta

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease!!! another page!!!! :) enough pics for page 3 i think!!!

flowamasta

flowamasta

Ok i'm chucking another post up cause I think a new page is needed...! Here is Day 26 flowering, Last nights pics :)

Its nearly been half way through flowering and its been all on 1 page!!! LOL

SAM 1786
SAM 1788
SAM 1789
SAM 1796
SAM 1797
SAM 1798
SAM 1799
SAM 1800
SAM 1802
SAM 1805
SAM 1806