Flowa's Amsterdam Gold ( Round 2 ) Single plant Monster Scrog!!

• Thread starter flowamasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shortstop34

LOL :) Great to see you here Pav!
Thanx for your compliments, they are much appeciated :)
My strain would be hard to find now i imagine, being almost thrown away by the previous owner because of bad luck each time with this strain. Maybe if you find acapulco gold it could be originating from Amsterdam gold although i'm not positive on that. I think i could be growing a x-pollinated version even?! She's touchy with nutes, but daaaaaaaaaamn she stinks.

I tend to go with indicas, nice and short great for scrogging :) Amster is slightly sativa and likes to stretch, but a good snipping shortens things out a bit! I wish i could help you more!! I like the sound of Jack CH9's! Jack anything is superior :)

You are most welcome to read my thread :) i also have a detailed grow journal at RIU ;)
Thanks would love to be ur friend dame that's looks good

S

Shortstop34

Day 29 Comin' right at ya!

She's absolutely frost ridden already!, These Dutch Master nutes are good, but man its salty stuff, its made my res all rough and like acid has eaten into it... could be after all these grows finally time to replace her perhaps..?

Lookin ok anyway :)

View attachment 320698View attachment 320699View attachment 320700View attachment 320701View attachment 320702View attachment 320704View attachment 320705View attachment 320708View attachment 320709View attachment 320710View attachment 320711View attachment 320712View attachment 320714View attachment 320715
Oh my

flowamasta

flowamasta

Nearly dry!

Over 700 grams and still counting/drying!! :)

SAM 2624
SAM 2558
SAM 2559

flowamasta

flowamasta

Yes it is I wish I could get my hands on that good
Thanx! But i honestly didn't ever think I could get MY hands on erb like this!! I have to say, Its truly amazingly potent, clearly my best, most resinous yet :)
Its all finally dry/trimmed/curing still!! But my final weight is in! a little more than i thought originally, but still less than a few had guessed ;)

Total weight! (780 GRAMS give/take an ounce or so, I've been smoking and 'out of it' hehe)​
My final results have made me very proud! the qulaity being my best had put my mind at ease, and i found very little buds that had been seeded, less than 1 ounce in total actually! :)​
The most tasty/ripe potent Ganja i think i've ever smoked!! sweet like candy, with a flavour that literally wets your lips, a strong sensation of a hash like effect immediately after inhaling, and if you can manage to force to bongs down, you can sleep like a baby any time of the day!​
I wasn't exactly expecting 2lb or anything like that, i was expecting more than a lb easily, but this gives me the jitters!​
enough bragging :p a few pics to excite your senses.​
SAM 2692
SAM 2697
SAM 2698
SAM 2700
SAM 2715
SAM 2723
SAM 2730
SAM 2749
SAM 2755
SAM 2767
SAM 2783

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

I loved this grow! Amazing job with one plant and 1200 watts, I would have loved to try the finished product. The training is very on point and was fun to watch! Great job

ttystikk

ttystikk

I loved this grow! Amazing job with one plant and 1200 watts, I would have loved to try the finished product. The training is very on point and was fun to watch! Great job

Yeah, this guy hates to admit it, but he's been putting on a clinic for the last couple of years. You should check out what he's done with UVB light supplementation. Years ahead of the rest of us!

flowamasta

flowamasta

Wow nice grow
Yeah, this guy hates to admit it, but he's been putting on a clinic for the last couple of years. You should check out what he's done with UVB light supplementation. Years ahead of the rest of us!
LOL :) !!! You Guys! i just love showin the erb ;) Be sure to check out tonights Gnine Update coming up very shortly.

Top Bottom