Flowa's Amsterdam Gold ( Round 2 ) Single plant Monster Scrog!!

• Thread starter flowamasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
flowamasta

flowamasta

damn that strain stacks fast flowa! looking great!
lol, i was just thinking the other day she's going slow, but now that the shock has set in, i'm a bit baffled as to whats happening in the far back corner near the UNshielded lamp is. WOW, like a 600ml coke bottle i tell you! Which would of been the lowest point on the plant if it was left natural. These buds are getting big really quickly, I'm going to modify my Cooling hood for next round so i can have both lamps running in there with a new, more efficient shade. The spread is uneven over the plant, not hugely, but could be better. I'm thinking extraction from both sides of the cooling hood, and NO GLASS :p I have a new 8 inch mouth extractor fan thats going to pull some air so i'm thinking more tubes to suck heat away! :)
Not that heat is an issue, I would just like the lamps contained... Safer, more efficient and The glass maybe clear but the DUST............ geeeeeeeez i dont see it on many nugz, but on the glass!!! EVERY COUPLE OF WEEKS I CLEAN THAT BABY.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

ya them damn hoods are hard to keep clean even if you run a filter.i like the idea of no glass and sucking air from both end. growing in the summer always presents more of a challenge it seems like

flowamasta

flowamasta

ya them damn hoods are hard to keep clean even if you run a filter.i like the idea of no glass and sucking air from both end. growing in the summer always presents more of a challenge it seems like
I agree. I'm now running both my cooled hood and shade next to each other up top now :) Temps stayed at a nice 28 degrees which i'm more than happy with!!

I just took a few quick snaps of her while holding an led light, nice colours soo far! :) Day 28 tonight.

SAM 1827
SAM 1833

flowamasta

flowamasta

Day 29 Comin' right at ya!

She's absolutely frost ridden already!, These Dutch Master nutes are good, but man its salty stuff, its made my res all rough and like acid has eaten into it... could be after all these grows finally time to replace her perhaps..?

Lookin ok anyway :)

SAM 1843
SAM 1848
SAM 1849
SAM 1850
SAM 1853
SAM 1858
SAM 1859
SAM 1861
SAM 1863
SAM 1865
SAM 1878
SAM 1879
SAM 1880
SAM 1885

flowamasta

flowamasta

beautiful work beautiful plant awesome training dude...

very nice indeed:woot:
Thanx Jaws!! :) I find it incredible how quickly and how big its possible to grow a clone in only 30 days!

Some macro shots tonight! I was a couple of days behind in my schedule, must of been bent when counting in the calendar! But she's on day 40 tonight, i'm watching things VERY closely believe me :) So close to being finished, and throwing out a couple of nannas now so i'm on patrol!!

Day 40!

SAM 2102
SAM 2105
SAM 2106
SAM 2109
SAM 2113
SAM 2115
SAM 2118
SAM 2119

Pavka_Trevichka

Pavka_Trevichka

Damn bro so happy to see one of your threads again :) Very impressive job !! :happy: Definitely will do a scrog this autumn :) Is it easy to find your strain or can you recomend me some for nic scrog :) I have now Jack (CH9 seeds) which friend tell me to try :P What you think ?:artist:
Peace Pav

S

Shortstop34

Thanx Guys! Got some pics out of my Fave catalogue ( all taken by me :) ) Several different recent grows.
Yes i smoke alot of weed. I love weed, have i said that i love weed? Its the first page so thought i better spice it up give you something to look forward to!

Some recent Amsterdam Gold primos.
View attachment 309277View attachment 309278View attachment 309279View attachment 309280
Some random macro shots.
View attachment 309281View attachment 309282View attachment 309283View attachment 309284View attachment 309285
The last Outdoor plant i grew ( 1 plant over 1.5 lb dried, closer to 2 but i got hungry and eager :pView attachment 309286View attachment 309287View attachment 309288
My goal is to create an equal spread across the canopy to get nice even colas, and LOTS of them!! this is all with only 4 weeks vegging in 100% perlite. I believe below was a pic of my 2nd grow i ever did.View attachment 309291
This looks like a mess. It was rock solid chunky red devil nugz, and was so heavy everything fell over halfway through flowering! Not my best quality, learning the basics of PGR ( plant growth regulators ) Still a massive harvest pulling 650 grams dried and cured.View attachment 309295View attachment 309297
This was the start of something special :) my beloved Skunk plant.View attachment 309299View attachment 309300View attachment 309301
That should just about satisfy the taste buds for a few seconds!! Flo out :p
How can I learn

flowamasta

flowamasta

Damn bro so happy to see one of your threads again :) Very impressive job !! :happy: Definitely will do a scrog this autumn :) Is it easy to find your strain or can you recomend me some for nic scrog :) I have now Jack (CH9 seeds) which friend tell me to try :p What you think ?:artist:
Peace Pav
LOL :) Great to see you here Pav!
Thanx for your compliments, they are much appeciated :)
My strain would be hard to find now i imagine, being almost thrown away by the previous owner because of bad luck each time with this strain. Maybe if you find acapulco gold it could be originating from Amsterdam gold although i'm not positive on that. I think i could be growing a x-pollinated version even?! She's touchy with nutes, but daaaaaaaaaamn she stinks.

I tend to go with indicas, nice and short great for scrogging :) Amster is slightly sativa and likes to stretch, but a good snipping shortens things out a bit! I wish i could help you more!! I like the sound of Jack CH9's! Jack anything is superior :)

How can I learn
You are most welcome to read my thread :) i also have a detailed grow journal at RIU ;)

flowamasta

flowamasta

that thing is a fuckin beast flowa, super frosty too. whats the taste like on it?
LOL :) Thanx Sticky!! Last round her taste was very unique, not a cup winner by taste standards, but this round the aroma has taken on a considerable more sweet texture, so i think she's going to taste superb! drying very slowly though, stuff i took off a week ago is still too fresh to smoke! but super frosty indeed!! :) giving it the slightest touch by hand and she emits a strong vibrant scent that is immediately noticeable! My frostiest plant yet!

Thanx again man!

flowamasta

flowamasta

Harvest pics!!
I'm almost positive there's a good 1.5 lb here once dried. (remembering i used 1200 watts) 30 days vegging. The green net has a few levels nicely packed, but that clothes airer....... well, lets just say it was clearly meant for hanging wet clothes, not wet buds lol . The main colas averaged around 80-120 grams each after only a shade leaf trim, some were in excess of 300 grams from node to tip!! My biggest colas i've EVER grown!!! they didn't look this big in the tent to me, not until i get it out and hold it up, the shock sets in.... damn football size nuggets!
enjoy! mrs Flowa got the cam for these buds, only to realize later they were only getting bigger the further into my tent i got :o
Nugz
SAM 2515
SAM 2517
SAM 2519
SAM 2520
SAM 2521
SAM 2522
SAM 2524
SAM 2528

Pavka_Trevichka

Pavka_Trevichka

Omg man you're a GOD !! 300 grams of 1 cola :wideyed: Now i see how good is to have more wattage over the babies ! :D Very nice i hope you enjoy this awesome crop with mrs Flowa :cigar:

flowamasta

flowamasta

Omg man you're a GOD !! 300 grams of 1 cola :wideyed: Now i see how good is to have more wattage over the babies ! :D Very nice i hope you enjoy this awesome crop with mrs Flowa :cigar:
Thanx Pav!! Great! now my mrs WILL think i'm from another planet sent here to grow weed ;) LOL I often wonder if she's just being nice with her comments, here's me thinking all buds are like this!? It has taken a long time to realise there is a huge scientific value in cannabis, I believe my crops are slightly unique, and i've enjoyed this grow the whole way 100% :)
I was worried 1200 watts might be too much... towards the end i ran a little less light on the 2nd HPS only to simulate going into Autumn weather to help her ripen and ran 11 hours light, not 12 in the last week.
We will enjoy this crop to the max!! i've been smoking the leaves and still getting plenty high!! almost ready to try the earlier primo samples!!!!! :) soo strong smell! so sweet!

Thanx heaps for the awesome compliments! posts like that affirm to me to keep trying my best and put 100% thought into each and every grow. That should be my marriage vowels :p I shall never slack in the grow room ;)

S

Shortstop34

lol, i was just thinking the other day she's going slow, but now that the shock has set in, i'm a bit baffled as to whats happening in the far back corner near the UNshielded lamp is. WOW, like a 600ml coke bottle i tell you! Which would of been the lowest point on the plant if it was left natural. These buds are getting big really quickly, I'm going to modify my Cooling hood for next round so i can have both lamps running in there with a new, more efficient shade. The spread is uneven over the plant, not hugely, but could be better. I'm thinking extraction from both sides of the cooling hood, and NO GLASS :p I have a new 8 inch mouth extractor fan thats going to pull some air so i'm thinking more tubes to suck heat away! :)
Not that heat is an issue, I would just like the lamps contained... Safer, more efficient and The glass maybe clear but the DUST............ geeeeeeeez i dont see it on many nugz, but on the glass!!! EVERY COUPLE OF WEEKS I CLEAN THAT BABY.
That looks so good wish I could learn

Top Bottom