Flowa's "FloGram" with my new Gnine Strain!! MoNsteR plant Scrog

• Thread starter flowamasta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
flowamasta

flowamasta

140x140.. A circus tent bro!..lol.. I'll be around to see her finish.. Best DP
Yeah :) it was actually supposed to be a 120x120 tent, but they sent a different slightly bigger one, i thought it was going to be a downgrade really taking the extra room up, but they lighting is still very effective, especially with 2 x 600's ;)​
Gnine is growing CRAZY quick!! I hit Day 24 tonight, but i got some pics i took just the other day @ day 21. Had a major issue while flushing the other day, the 19mm return line got blocked with roots, while filling the pot she got about half way while giving a flush thru before closing the tap off and started to overflow out of the top of the first inner pot. I had a HUUUUUUGE flood as i was bent out of my mind, and it was 2am in the morning, and i was lost when i heard the dripping water, i didn't know to turn off the electricity or what!? I was careful needless to say, and got things dry in an hour or so..... Pulled the return line off and cleaned out an excess of beautiful white healthy roots with a drain scraper and got everything flowing again, and she's back to sweet Flowa's World again!​
Here she was 3 days ago. Day 21 on the 9th/9th. ( 3 days ago )​
SAM 3883
SAM 3891
SAM 3894
SAM 3908
SAM 3914

DAT

DAT

hey flowa! lookin stellar as always mate . you always grow the kinda bid dense fat buds that I love to grow. sorry to hear about the flood. you just never know what can happen day to day. It makes the rewards in the end so very satisfying . I have a couple quick questions for you. How long do you flush for and what are the setting you use on your camera to get those incredible sharp close up images of the trichomes?like in this here picture.
sam_3192-jpg.329949

flowamasta

flowamasta

hey flowa! lookin stellar as always mate . you always grow the kinda bid dense fat buds that I love to grow. sorry to hear about the flood. you just never know what can happen day to day. It makes the rewards in the end so very satisfying . I have a couple quick questions for you. How long do you flush for and what are the setting you use on your camera to get those incredible sharp close up images of the trichomes?like in this here picture.
sam_3192-jpg.329949
:) Thanx for the re-post of my pic! brings back some memories, her sister JUST finished, and is currently drying now, i chopped @ 6 weeks as the longer sun hours is starting to re-veg her at the tips and looking to stretch....
Thanx for the awesome compliments, always appreciate them! I flush for around 5 days, sometimes 7, the perlite washes nicely and i flush more than once a week with Dutch Master nutrients so everything stays fairly salt free, and i can bring the phos levels down in a pinch.
My camera is a 1 year old Samsung WB150f and i use the ASM (manual) function to utilize the shutter and aperture settings so i can get ultra close. I also have a tripod now, so shots are better in the right circumstance. Macro mode obviosly, i like to keep the iso high enough to saturate the lens, but the aperture to be open JUST slightly, with a slightly longer shutter time around 1/20th sec i can squeeze some ultra detail and even use some of the zoom function keeping perfect optical clarity without any abnormal distortion :)

Here is Gnine @ day 27 :)

SAM 4197
SAM 4201
SAM 4204
SAM 4206
SAM 4207

DAT

DAT

very beautiful Flowa, your incredible.. Thanks for trying to help me get pictures like yours.. I do have the same camera as you. I did what you said by putting it on ASM manual mode. I placed it in macro with 1/20s shutter speed . I played with the ISO up to 800 ( anymore didn't seem to help) and none of my pictures came close to looking like yours. What else should I change?. It looks like you take most of your pictures with your HPS light on. how are you adjusting the light settings in the white balance tab?Did you take that tricome picture in your tent in HPS? I really very much appreciate the time your taking to help me. I have been following you for quite some time. You inspire me on many levels and I look up to you very much.

flowamasta

flowamasta

Like a Picasso flo.. Steller..
Thank you kindly :) very much appreciated!!, glad you see the art in such things :)

very beautiful Flowa, your incredible.. Thanks for trying to help me get pictures like yours.. I do have the same camera as you. I did what you said by putting it on ASM manual mode. I placed it in macro with 1/20s shutter speed . I played with the ISO up to 800 ( anymore didn't seem to help) and none of my pictures came close to looking like yours. What else should I change?. It looks like you take most of your pictures with your HPS light on. how are you adjusting the light settings in the white balance tab?Did you take that tricome picture in your tent in HPS? I really very much appreciate the time your taking to help me. I have been following you for quite some time. You inspire me on many levels and I look up to you very much.
lol :) Too kind... really!
It depends on your current lighting really, and ballasts, digital will help get better results, sometimes. The colourful purple trichome picture was taken outside about 1 month ago, i select the manual colour check most of the time, it seems to select a good mode most of the time. Play with the asm off and on, this is auto contrasting. Also for best clarity keep the image optimizer turned off and a tripod helps. Start off with is0 80 and work your way up, the lower the setting the more detail it will take in with a low aperture setting. It takes a little playing around but you'll get the hang of it, a beautiful camera, and they keep getting better!
All my tent shots are done with both HPS on. I can get better colouring with just 1 HPS though, i have to have exposure set to almost minimum there is soo much lighting.

Never. Cease. to Amaze. Wow.

outwest
:) Thankyou Outwest! i'm beginning to think this is my very first original strain!!!?? not many seen pics, but if this is, its going to be absolutely insane! I can only wish!! I believe it was along the lines of White widow, and Super skunk. I could be completely wrong but this is bringing back some memories! and the stench is starting to come in now! really earthly musky, almost a banana smoothie smell!

Gnine @ day 31 Flowering. I think she's going to be a super quick finisher, and MEGA yielder :)

SAM 4311
SAM 4321
SAM 4324

DAT

DAT

DaY 31 FLOWER!?! that beast is fuckin HUGE!!! i wonder if she has some AuTo in her. where can I get a femininzed seed mate? thanks for the info on the camera once again. I took some alright pics of my garden with lights off, smart setting and flash and they were pretty good but im shooting for better trichome images like you. stop by my journal some time mate im no where near as good a grower as you but I try.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Awesome flowa cant get over how damn long those pistils are and brite WHITE man i dont think it could be happier...

Do u count flower time from the day u flip the lights..?
Or the day u see pistils?

Excellent pix man!

flowamasta

flowamasta

DaY 31 FLOWER!?! that beast is fuckin HUGE!!! i wonder if she has some AuTo in her. where can I get a femininzed seed mate? thanks for the info on the camera once again. I took some alright pics of my garden with lights off, smart setting and flash and they were pretty good but im shooting for better trichome images like you. stop by my journal some time mate im no where near as good a grower as you but I try.
Yea... 31 days. I know.... It doesn't and SHOULDN'T look like that lol, i think the strange weather has made for some unique attributes to this strain!? I'm not too sure!!
Keep trying :) the camera is FANTASTIC!!, just need to keep playing with the iso settings. If manual mode is a bit tricky try it on 'p' and set up from scratch your ISO, and exposure. It limits the amount of options but still utilizes them accordingly. Try not to use too much zoom, any more than 1/3 is overkill and you lose how close to the object you can get. Flash also helps if you use a low iso setting :) Not every shot i take is perfect, as the lights flicker under their whatever MHZ the camera seems to snap a few bright orange pics and then the odd deep green/detail, so its got alot to do with lighting and distance to object. My real close ups are also cropped images from the originals, sometimes upto 80%
I'll be checking your thread next!! thankyou for the compliments and update!
welcome anytime.

Awesome flowa cant get over how damn long those pistils are and brite WHITE man i dont think it could be happier...

Do u count flower time from the day u flip the lights..?
Or the day u see pistils?

Excellent pix man!
They are indeed bright white pistils, and just starting to brown up now :) the home stretch has begun!
Yes ofcourse :) I do count from the day i flip, sorry the next day i consider day 1 after the intitial 12 hours of darkness. I always get a fast transition, i'm sure it has alot to do with the size of the plant. I vegged this for 6 weeks this time, my most ever. I needed a nice full tent do keep dreaming happy thoughts ;)
Pistils are seen since day 1 vegging with all my clones. I'm not entirely sure why this is, i actually thought this was normal so i couldn't really count from the day i see pistils. The next day after changing the light hours i see the twin female curly pistils that are the first female flower if that counts :) Maybe some strains down here in Australia do have some sort of Auto influence?? they force flower no issues anytime from spring onwards outside...

DAT

DAT

OH MY GOD! you did it for me again Flowamasta! I came to you for inspiration and you blow my mind again. I was thinking about my next drawing and was thinkin, you know, MARIJUANA! lol.. but want to do something with a twist, like the keliedescope drawing you inspired me to draw from those kelidoscope pictures you took a while ago. Did you ever win an award from your photography. Your prob like some big HOT SHOT photographer in real life ! lOL! anyway I really like the photo of pistils shoottig out from the 2 leaves. THey look like eyelashes on an ALIEN!! HEE HEE.. so maybe I will do another Alien Drawing inspired by that drawing! THanks Mate, you the BESteset ..EVER! xoxox doclol

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Monsterous growth for day 37 looks flawless from here... Have u seen many phenos in the gnine or are they fairly similar in structure and finish times? Looks awesome man.

flowamasta

flowamasta

OH MY GOD! you did it for me again Flowamasta! I came to you for inspiration and you blow my mind again. I was thinking about my next drawing and was thinkin, you know, MARIJUANA! lol.. but want to do something with a twist, like the keliedescope drawing you inspired me to draw from those kelidoscope pictures you took a while ago. Did you ever win an award from your photography. Your prob like some big HOT SHOT photographer in real life ! lOL! anyway I really like the photo of pistils shoottig out from the 2 leaves. THey look like eyelashes on an ALIEN!! HEE HEE.. so maybe I will do another Alien Drawing inspired by that drawing! THanks Mate, you the BESteset ..EVER! xoxox doclol
Lol :) Thankyou kindly!!
To answer if i've won any photography awards... maybe :p well, i award myself with smoking the 'actual' photographed buds ;) But honestly no, i'm not known for my photography, but i do think its one of my few given talents :)

Enjoy tonight's photo shoot!

Monsterous growth for day 37 looks flawless from here... Have u seen many phenos in the gnine or are they fairly similar in structure and finish times? Looks awesome man.
Thankyou also paperstreet! it is monstrous growth i will admit that for sure. I believe this Gnine is a hybrid originating from Jack Herer and perhaps crossed with the original grower's 'bubblegum' i say this as the bubblegum Scent has filled that end of the house like a chewing gum factory, extremely aromatic, and very pungent at the same time. I cant believe how mature she is for this far along, she is just around the corner and getting very close to being perfectly ripe for my taste buds!!

Here's she is at day 43. Gnine 'Eat your Heart out LoL :p '

Below is a beautiful aspect/point of view from the top down looking at one of the larger colas. Isn't she exquisite!?? She's dense, yet supersized and super sticky :) Her calyxs are swelling like a mad stallion.

SAM 4549
SAM 4558
SAM 4560
SAM 4561
SAM 4563

Bluzboy

Bluzboy

Lol :) Thankyou kindly!!
To answer if i've won any photography awards... maybe :p well, i award myself with smoking the 'actual' photographed buds ;) But honestly no, i'm not known for my photography, but i do think its one of my few given talents :)

Enjoy tonight's photo shoot!

Thankyou also paperstreet! it is monstrous growth i will admit that for sure. I believe this Gnine is a hybrid originating from Jack Herer and perhaps crossed with the original grower's 'bubblegum' i say this as the bubblegum Scent has filled that end of the house like a chewing gum factory, extremely aromatic, and very pungent at the same time. I cant believe how mature she is for this far along, she is just around the corner and getting very close to being perfectly ripe for my taste buds!!

Here's she is at day 43. Gnine 'Eat your Heart out LoL :p '

Below is a beautiful aspect/point of view from the top down looking at one of the larger colas. Isn't she exquisite!?? She's dense, yet supersized and super sticky :) Her calyxs are swelling like a mad stallion.

View attachment 342822View attachment 342823View attachment 342824View attachment 342825View attachment 342826
I am in just awe. Absolutely beautiful frosty gorgeous plants. Really enjoyed following your thread and grow diary.
Best to you in all your breeding and grow endeavors from the Ol' Mile High Bluzboy

flowamasta

flowamasta

I am in just awe. Absolutely beautiful frosty gorgeous plants. Really enjoyed following your thread and grow diary.
Best to you in all your breeding and grow endeavors from the Ol' Mile High Bluzboy
Thanx soo much matey!! by the way its just one plant in the tent :) a mighty large girl i might add ;)

Thanx again! I'm glad you enjoyed.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Shes dope flowa and sounds quite tasty both the BG and JH are well recieved around here.
All your plants are always monsters and can see ur def after super yielding and dank looking shit.
I can see dank all in that pic and sweet pheno u have there super yielder done fast what more could u want? u know..
Is that ur actual breeding mom then?
Its always nyce flowa.
Peace

flowamasta

flowamasta

Shes dope flowa and sounds quite tasty both the BG and JH are well recieved around here.
All your plants are always monsters and can see ur def after super yielding and dank looking shit.
I can see dank all in that pic and sweet pheno u have there super yielder done fast what more could u want? u know..
Is that ur actual breeding mom then?
Its always nyce flowa.
Peace
Meaningful and well put :) thankyou once again! she certainly is a nice strain indeed, and yes this is the breeding mum of which i started from a given clone. I cut 8 girl off her including 2 flowered clones that were 1 week into flower. 2 faves went to a reputable self lover of the best of, and In return will have the next seasons for me, and mine will go elsewhere and a couple for outdoor growing for the upcoming STRANGE weather summer i hope to get... I always try to breed off the mum once, if you'd call her a mum even though she came from a clone off a seed started plant.
I will say i feel like i'm pushing the limits with this grow, and i kind of need a rest soon, and an easy, smaller grow to look after or perhaps just go a couple outside and manage them. I'm an open spirit and seem to do whatever the heart wants at the time :)
Thanx for stopping by the thread again, you are welcome anytime ofcourse!

cya round ;)

Top Bottom