Fogponics. As good or better than Hydro?

• Thread starter Moe.Red
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I've only seen great result from fogponics... I do Dwc.. different forms of hydro.. dwc tends to be very simple if you understand ph ppm and how water Temps effect the water ph ions.. a water chiller keeps the water at 68 degrees.. which will keep any bad bacteria from growing in the rez.. there are some product on the market to help combat bad bacteria with good bacteria... clearez or hydroguard... ph is the most important factor in hydro... ph swings do damage fast...
Welcome to the forum.

I've heard of that stuff!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I fixed it. One of the gd powerheads decided to self destruct. They weren't really doing anything useful anyhow, the venturi was not enough to make a mouse fart.

Thinking about bubbling the res tanks instead to increase O2 and stir.

Why am I telling you this?
good man. As a very wise man once said “if the woman don’t find you handsome, they should atleast find you handy” lol

Anthem

Anthem

I'm used to working small. No guarantees but I expect every one to be healthy.

Don't much care about the height, just the roots. You don't need much respiration for growing roots for transplant.
I just asked because I need larger clones but I have to be honest. Since I switched from sterile to live. Things are changy

Anthem

Anthem

I don’t know yet. This is a first for me running dry nutes. This system is tailor made to do side by side nute analysis so I’m trying to take advantage of the extra control.

8 of those clones are going back into this system and I’ll be measuring stuff like brix and trying to tune the nutes. It’s kinda the last thing I have left to play with. And the lighting

And @Anthem made me do it and I’m kinda scared of him.
Oh come on now. I can play nice. You see, I see, WE ALL SEE!!!!!

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I just asked because I need larger clones but I have to be honest. Since I switched from sterile to live. Things are changy
I have trouble with larger clones when the cloner is full like this. Just too much vegetable mass for things to be healthy. Blocks light, air and roots get all tangled up and can be damaged when transplanting. But I’ve done much larger when the cloner is not full. They all work fine. I also do tissue culture which is tiny in comparison to these clones. It’s all realitive.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I think it is hilarious that my wife decided to join the forum to get my attention. She’s the humorous one between us 2.
I love it… and no offence but i think your right lmao.

lets see if i can label you both accurately. If you 2 were readers digest articles….

@TortugaSavvy would be “laughter the best medicine“

@Moe.Red would be “all in a days work”

my 2 favourites from readers digest…. Yup that what i shall refer to you both as. You know thats the kinda shit that makes a strong, lasting and happy marriage. Warms the heart and nice to see brother

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I love it… and no offence but i think your right lmao.

lets see if i can label you both accurately. If you 2 were readers digest articles….

@TortugaSavvy would be “laughter the best medicine“

@Moe.Red would be “all in a days work”

my 2 favourites from readers digest…. Yup that what i shall refer to you both as. You know thats the kinda shit that makes a strong, lasting and happy marriage. Warms the heart and nice to see brother
Yeah, Laughter is the first thing I look at when sitting down to a nice, um, movement and there is a readers digest handy.

Maybe that's why we are still together after what feels like 147 dog years.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Me: “This Will Never Work”
Him: “Hold My Beer”
Guessing bc I don’t read Reader’s Digest. Is it really still a thing, or do you spend a lot of time in waiting rooms?
Lol I haven’t read one in years but i think they may still float around… in his defence i can sympathize with the hold my beer thing… not gonna lie about it though at times I probably should have finished my beer and went to bed.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Bahaha i like you. But i can only talk tough because my better half hasn’t made an account.
If you wanna know how to mix cannabinoids and terpenes for capsules or edibles, she has been doing this longer than me. She bought a Source Turbo for ETH extractions and figured out how to use it. Of course I had to outdo her and get a Rotovap, but that is a different story.

I get all the hand me downs she doesn't like. For example, the capsules with the wrong terpenes that make you burp a stench like a turd in a wildflower meadow? I get all those. Lucky me.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

If you wanna know how to mix cannabinoids and terpenes for capsules or edibles, she has been doing this longer than me. She bought a Source Turbo for ETH extractions and figured out how to use it. Of course I had to outdo her and get a Rotovap, but that is a different story.

I get all the hand me downs she doesn't like. For example, the capsules with the wrong terpenes that make you burp a stench like a turd in a wildflower meadow? I get all those. Lucky me.
Nothing says i love you like a capsule maker that gives you the turd in a meadow burps 🤥🤥🤥 lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom