Followed from the hydro store!

• Thread starter Confuten1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bulldog74

This situation is not unusual. A few years ago in Florida I had a grow shop that I used to go to. I used to tell my partner to never park there and I would park in a shopping center and walk about a half mile to get there, he said that I was being paranoid and that grow equipment wasnt illegal and that cops wouldn't waste their time staking out a grow shop. Well sure enough one day on the news there is a story how over 60 grow houses got raided in the same day. Turns out that sure enough they were watching that store and got the license plates. Now the grows that were raided were an organized cuban organization for the most part and were whole houses in nice neighborhoods where the houses were converted into cannabis factories, but still Im sure some little guys got caught up in it as well. As far as the internet is concerned, never have the equipment sent to where you grow. I remember one time ordering a tent from ebay and it was taking a while to receive, well I was outside when the ups guy came and the box was literally ripped in half and the postal guy brought it to me and asked me what it was and made me sign something because the package was so damaged and he made me pull everything out of the package to make sure it was all there. I told him when he asked what it was " I dont know, my buddy uses my ebay account to order stuff all the time and it could be anything". So either way Im afraid you have to be carefull because our taxpayer dollars are hard at work busting "criminals" who grow a plant.

Haze

Haze

LEO's can absolutely get the tag info, however, Im sure they are aware that a) may not be the growers vehicle, or b ) theres more than a possibility that the garden is not at the persons place of residence.... why take the chance when you can just follow the car?

I agree with all of the info/advice everyone has said. Keep it simple. Keep it safe. Always watch your back.

jyip

jyip

check the undercarriage of my vechile to c it there was any type of transmitter.

if its leo they got your plate #,, like someone said, you should get his plate# if u see him again

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
This happened to me the other day. Just like you I kinda bobbed and weaved to make sure the car (which was full of people...uh rippers) was in in fact following me and my hunch was right. I sped up and turned some corners and some weird shit and they did too. Luckily it was dark out so I killed the lights and used my e brake as needed to avoid lighting up my tail lights (works great by the way). They tried to keep up with me pretty good. After I was confident that I lost them I popped back out into a busy part of town and stayed away from my pad for a couple hours. So far so good. I really don't want to have to sodomize a ripper with my ar15 while he's being tazed by my wife and attacked by my dogs...but I will!:scared0016::bandit:harvest::fighting0003: :fighting0040::ridinghorse::character0029: :character0029: :swear:hunter::character0110::sick0004: :fixed: This is how I'm picturing things playing out if someone hops the fence...I think I'm funny.

audius

audius

just to add to the thread. when our fine city police started profiling the customers at our local hydro store they ended up busting an e.m.t growing tomatoes. no shit. law suit pending. i would post a link but i want to keep my hometown private

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I really don't want to have to sodomize a ripper with my ar15 while he's being tazed by my wife and attacked by my dogs...but I will!:scared0016::bandit:harvest::fighting0003: :fighting0040::ridinghorse::character0029: :character0029: :swear:hunter::character0110::sick0004: :fixed: This is how I'm picturing things playing out if someone hops the fence...I think I'm funny.

Great Post :)

S

ShamanGang

Church

Around here lowlife rippers case the hydrostores not really the pigs. Sucks. I'm not shy about club associations locally so word of mouth protects my clan to an extent. Just sucks in this age all that really protects anyone is threat of viloence one way or another.

jammie

jammie

If it was a cop...... they have you're license plate number so they know where you live now.

If it was a thief, he probably was going to follow you home to see where you live so he could rob you.

Either way, not good.

yep

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
Thnx for the responses guy. I'm prettsure he was an Leo not a ripper as he smelled of bacon. His whole swag was cop. Sux cuzz that city doesn't have police so it was either sheriff or dea. And I live in the same county so sheriff can hassle me. I'm thinkin what I learned from this is to order from online and stop frequenting the hydro store, jus no way around it. I don't know if this matters to anyone but it was la county so... What really pissed me off bout it was the non-challant attitude of the hydro store owner!
Confu...

Cops in Cali don't follow people home from the hydro store. C'mon, how many people can they follow? There's like a thousand stores in California.......

If Cops really wanted to find the grows they'd drive around with a FLIR and point it at buildings till they had one light up... probably one in ten! In Colorado it's almost like they don't want to know, too much paperwork, and usually you walk, anyway.... unless you are slinging, or transporting, they don't care.

sky_blue

sky_blue

I don't see how ordering off the internet is a safer alternative...
For one, the UPS guy if he knows what companies boxes to pay attention too...Just saying if he consistantly delivers stuff to your house that is from a grow internet company he will know what your up to, and your credit cards will post your hydro store transactions on a mega computer most likely.

I mean think about it: They are waiting in the hydro store parking lots waiting to follow folks with 1 propagation tray? Seems like picking one of the internet stores would be way easy to get peoples information, not sure if they have ever used the internet store tactics but seems easy enough...
I don't know, just my rambling thoughts at the moment...lol

baba G

I had an order from a West Coast hydro shop delivered via Fed Ex, and they ripped open the "stealth" black plastic covering the pallet, to get it off the truck.
My landlord and the driver saw every box, bag of dirt, fans, it was ridiculous.
The delivery driver even commented to my landlord, as I took off a bag of Black Gold, "Hey, that's gonna be some great cannabis, huh?"

So, no, internet ordering is maybe not always the key.

reeldrag

reeldrag

One of my good friends works at a hydro store he is kinda of a wacko one to many near death experances while in the army Im assuming anyway a few weeks back there was a shady looking guy kinda hanging around in the parking in a car like he was watching the place so anyway he walked out and locked the gate to the parking lot only one way in or out called the cops on him and told the cops he was scoping out the place and wanted him questioned ect turns out it was a dea agent cuz the cop that showed up is a friend of the family and told him later who he was. So it can and does happen I really think it depends where you live I know in places like hawaii they dont have the time or funding because of the numbers of card holders in the state and they would spend all thier time messing with them. But if I lived in a place like lets say oklahoma I would never take my personal car to a shop not a chance in hell.

reeldrag

reeldrag

As for delivery guy as fractal said someone would been getting a old fashion beating what a fuck stain

Mississip Hip

Mississip Hip

I can get your address from your tag.

Car salemen have to run title checks on cars before they trade for them.

You have the choice of entering the VIN, the title number, or THE CAR TAG numbers/letters.

When this is done......the owners name and address pop up......hence, the verification.

In other words....Any salesman can put your tag number into this state system and get your address.

I am big on confrontation. I like it. It cuts out soooooooooo much bullshit. Hem that motherfucker up if you ever see him again.....ask him who the fuck he is. You might have to beat his ass.....but thats ok too. You will find out quick if he is a cop if you slap the shit out of his ass.

F

freedom64

Its very important do some homework on local shop owners before ya every shop there......big time threat of snitching happening there. My cousin here is our local master gardner of sorts and he spent over a year finding the owner of the stores in our towns life story and sharing the informaton with our scene. If they wind up popped federally for something, ya cant trust them and it helps to know where there parents live and kids go to school for safetys sake.

F

freedom64

I agree but snitching is bringing trouble on the whole family. People snitch and anything goes in my world from that point. Anything. Sad but true and hell I am a pacifist in my scene. Also very unfortunate how many people aren't snitched just cuz its way too dangerous for them to be. Shouldn't be that way either. Thats why I want WEED legal everywhere so we can all let got the paranoia n constant drama.

sky high

sky high

I WAS a hydro store owner...and you are SO full of shit. It cost me 100K of personal finances to get the store up and running...as it does EVERY poor clown who steps in the ring to automatically be suspect from the clownboy base of growers that they are a NARC..or in collusion with the cops.... as if that 100-fuckin-K of yer OWN money makes no difference?
It's dilldos attitudes like that they had me walkin away after 3 years. Fuckin clowns.

It's incredibly stupid on anyone's part to think someone who put up such a large sum of cash....then risk it all/do that much work to help the cops and sit there all day waitin for Mr. Big to roll in and spend so you can NARC him out? NARC'in yer customer base will sure bring in the biz and help you recoup yer investment.... WTF?

Crap. Total crap. I'm sure someone got in over their head somewhere and rolled on peeps...but this crap pf EVERY store being a front for the po-po...is some real on-yer-knees lappin' of info that sure isn't true across the board...and is a crock of shit 99.9% of the time.

And yeah....that talk of lookin for info on my kids 'cus i happen to own a store would be grounds to simply fuck you up....but good. When I was done you'd WISH I'd of only NARC'd you out to the pigs.... guaranteed.

Totally uncool. Totally. Wow.

F

freedom64

:) is what it is bitch....talks cheap....must of left the game cuz ya thought about snitching n couldn't handle the heat huh? Everything you gave a fuck about would be gone before ya knew it and we'd laugh when we read about your suicide. Try it tough guy.

Top Bottom