FOR THE LOVE OF LULU.....AND FRIENDS!!! TMB

• Thread starter burn4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clamper3

Clamper3

This is the 1 LULU I have... I think she's a she. Think in I saw her panties drop (preflower) last week. So she has been topped & the top is rooting as we speak.
This is atami coco 3/4 to chunk peralite1/4. & Blue Planets neutz.

This lil lady is soooooo fricken short... way shorter than the Yeti's maybe 1/4 of the size. Tryon to keep the lights close to her to get her to come outta her shell... Was going to throw her in the flower room next week but she won't be big enough..

Any one have any clues as to Pheno Hints??? On The Lulu Hunt...LMAO
IMG 20140910 143718 395
IMG 20140904 215857 111
IMG 20140904 215836 793
IMG 20140831 082838 798

IMG 20140910 143718 395
IMG 20140904 215857 111
IMG 20140904 215836 793
Tnelz

Tnelz

This is the 1 LULU I have... I think she's a she. Think in I saw her panties drop (preflower) last week. So she has been topped & the top is rooting as we speak.

This lil lady is soooooo fricken short... way shorter than the Yeti's maybe 1/4 of the size. Tryon to keep the lights close to her to get her to come outta her shell... Was going to throw her in the flower room next week but she won't be big enough..

Any one have any clues as to Pheno Hints??? On The Lulu Hunt...LMAOView attachment 440292 View attachment 440293 View attachment 440294 View attachment 440295
So I can only say this. Mine are Def taller than that but still super squat. Total indica dominant. I'm actually loving that aspect of her. All nodes are close but not unhealthy close. Spacing is perfect and I haven't grown a single Cola plant in forever so I'm praying the soil plant is a girl. I wouldn't worry about it if u want to throw her into flower bro. U will Def get some stretch at that point. However if u want a little stretch first u can put her lights up a bit or cool ur room down during lights off to ten or more degrees less than lights on. I find that I get some stretch when I do that. I've never done it on purpose though so it prolly won't work. Lol! Good luck bro and glad to have u!

Tnelz

Tnelz

Any one have any clues as to Pheno Hints??? On The Lulu Hunt...LMAOView attachment 440292 View attachment 440293 View attachment 440294 View attachment 440295
How u liking the Bpn with Coco? U following the schedule? Herd and have seen good things. Please let me know!

Clamper3

Clamper3

I love it... I use a ebb & grow bucket set up with smart pots inside & my coco mix inside... & I got their cal/ meg & stay pretty close to the schedule given.. except last couplet of weeks I bump up the flower booster

Clamper3

Clamper3

Have thought about their organic line with my coco but not sure...

Tnelz

Tnelz

Have thought about their organic line with my coco but not sure...
Sounds good. Bro I've tried a hundred times and can't make organic work. I can't for the life of me figure out why. Lol. I've failed with go nftg and am going to try one more time with nature's nectar but if it doesn't work I'm done trying organic and Coco. Lol!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

LuLu Update

All 3 are doing well and I have noticed they like to be a bit on the dry side Very light on the water being the size they are but looking Sweet. The Leaf pattern always sets the stage for me. I believe My #1 will show sex last and be the best Female, IMHO all three will be Ladies. Hope I don’t eat my words in 4 wks. I started um in a 60/40 coco/hydroton so the roots had plenty breathing room, Thanks to Burns updates and everyone input should be a Stella grow
@Power OG PEACE !
@burn4me WHAT up
@Tnelz Yes always have time to share.
@way2green Thank You Broski, Now lets See them Babies

I keep a veg room set up T5 6bulb for veg and Moms and wire rack under Homemade CFL bar for seedlings. Run 15/9 16/8 on the lights and Humidity at or near 65% I only use Jacks nutes 5-12-26 Calcium Nitrate 15-0-0 sea green and Caps Tea w/OG BioWar. I grow in CoCo 70/30 DTW for Moms and starts. My clones go right into Hempy coco Pots … 1 gallon or ¾ gal as my space is limited for the flowering…. I mainline bend and keep everything short.

Why The FlyJ has a Stable…..

I only grow for PTSD Veterans group and myself I have just started a bigger grow deep in the GA Mountains that is entirely run by disabled veterans. I believe that This little green plant has saved my life as well as been the reason 90% of us guys no longer use R//x Medications any more 5 of use now… I myself was taking over 31 pills. I take ONE now for blood pressure and smoke what I grow. The look on a brothers face after he sleeps through the night, or the mood and happiness of the grow itself is why I have choose to grow.

I am hopeful GA gets there shit together and We can step from the shadows and help a lot more people with this Great ass plant.

9 12 2014 Update 2

Peace FlyJ
9 12 2014 Update 5

9 12 2014 Update 4

9 12 2014 Update 3

Yep I am a Grow Nerd and I would not have it any other way
Today is a great day to grow Somethin Green..

Much Good Karma to My farmers and buds
FlyJ

burn4me

burn4me

All you fellas rock! No lie, when i started this thread it was for the friend/breeder of Lulu and i only thought it'd be me and Tnelz. But you guys came out the woodwork and im very pleased to have you along. Im sure thats double for the breeder. So on his behalf id like to thank you guys. Now lets all pray for ladies. Good luck.

Power OG

Power OG

All you fellas rock! No lie, when i started this thread it was for the friend/breeder of Lulu and i only thought it'd be me and Tnelz. But you guys came out the woodwork and im very pleased to have you along. Im sure thats double for the breeder. So on his behalf id like to thank you guys. Now lets all pray for ladies. Good luck.
Fire thread fellas. Keep up all the great work. I will be emailing M Dogg to let him know this thread is alive and his creations are in great hands.
Respect

way2green

way2green

Sounds good. Bro I've tried a hundred times and can't make organic work. I can't for the life of me figure out why. Lol. I've failed with go nftg and am going to try one more time with nature's nectar but if it doesn't work I'm done trying organic and Coco. Lol!
Bro, I hate you are struggling with organics. I really think you will like the final product much more if you can get your arms around what is tripping you up!

way2green

way2green

Flying j
Your lil ladies look Friggin stellar! I just got home from work and say that one broke the soil. Nothing to show. Can't even see foliage. The rest are late to the party. All that green crack. You know a crackhead is always late.
CAM00739
Far left is lulu!

Tnelz

Tnelz

What's good fellas. Just throwing up some pics. As of yesterday both lulus under a 600 Watt ushio. Side by side Coco is smaller. Hoping for girls. Can't really tell no preflowers to speak of. Coco is now dialed. The ugly fan is the one from the original pic posted. So obviously it will only get worse but I don't want to cut it just yet. Tried something new with this one. Threw a little lime in and it seems to be loving it. Never tried it in Coco for obvious reasons but time will tell. Soil is shining. Just took her off organics and put o floranova bloom with floralicious plus and some calmag. So all I well. Hope everyone is good!
20140919 160506
20140919 160448
20140919 160424

way2green

way2green

Damn what a sun leaf on the short one. I am betting that one is a girl. Those 2 look different as night and day. Lol

burn4me

burn4me

Looking good clamper. All th lulu I've seen have been very consistent in th looks dept. Def having a great time growing her!
i agree T. They do seem pretty uniform in looks and growth patterns depending on medium anyway. Glad yall have joined us in the experience. Im up potting tonight after harvest and will give it 2 weeks in new shoes then flip. I like my plants big. I have topped all tops twice. And have been bending and twisting it up with good response. Have a good one

Latest posts

Top Bottom