FRIK ! ! ! !
Lost power last night 4-5 hrs
snow sux
Need to Move where I dont have to worrie about hiding my Art so much
All is Good with my Lulu will post up pics later
Peace all

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Man O Farmer friends All I can say is because you all have me where I am in abilities to grow a healthy plant
A few Hick-ups even a big whammy like the lights going out
My girls are doing just fine.
I will be watching them very close for Sack's and such, But with the candles in the room and your all good Vibes
I know they will not let Me Down
Here she is Getting her BIG on
2 27 2015 UD 1
2 27 2015 UD 2

I will be moving her to the middle of the 1K tomorrow and this will give me a chance to trim a few of the HUGE azz fans off
her and get a real nice over all shot of her size, I should yield a good few Jars From This My Lady Lulu
SUPER DARK DANK ICE CUBE VIBES
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Totally diggin it DismalD
IMHO most peaple can grow a plant, It takes skill to save one
You My friend took your sick lady and made a real grow of her . . . .
MASS SUPER HARD WORK PAID OFF VIBES To Ya
Bet she will grant you some top shelf smoke after the Hang dry dry time.
Peace DD
flyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I have been watching this thread and posting from the start of it when I had the very rare opportunity to run 3 beans of LuLu.
With doing so, I was introduced to some amazing guys like @burn4me The man who started it all, and @way2green @Tnelz @DismalDude and @usstoner
Its been a place that friendships were solidified and brothers from other mothers had.
The farm is more than a place to grow and get the Best Gear in the world its also a place to meet the best People in the world.
Thank you @burn4me for making this what it is. Brother you rock and hope all is well with you and yours.

For the Love of LuLu
3 19 2015 UD 1

Super Farm Vibes FlyJ

DismalDude

DismalDude

Much love in this thread for sure.My Lulu has been curing for 2 to 3 weeks now so I'm going to give her a test smoke again today with nothing in my system but coffee.I'll give an honest opinion after I smoke a small bit with my glass.Hope all is well with brother burn4me.He is one straight up guy and I am missin him. ;)

IMG 20150320 132011 603

DismalDude

DismalDude

Ok,here are my results and opinion.3 hits for test.
#1. I have nerve damage in my elbow and the entire arm hurts really f'n bad all the time.
#2. Other physical pains include back,legs and hands.
After 3 hits arm is noticeably better after 5 minutes.Throbbing is gone and pain is tolerable.
Doesn't hit me in the eyes much but after 10 minutes I can feel my brain relaxing and a bit behind the eyes now.
Body is relaxing,feel pretty good,leg pain is feeling gone.
I'm sitting but the back feels pretty good too.
More of body to head wave of relief.I like it.
The taste is like nothing I've smoked before.Very earthy,almost musky in a way,but a good way.
Not fruity at all and not a hashy type finish but kinda.??? Smooth,very smooth.
Okay,a bit more heady now,this is a creeper.
Pain still lessening in my arm,body pain negligible.
Okay,it takes 2 vicodin to get this relief.
All right then.I was wrong on my initial opinion on this girl.She's much better than I had previously thought.
I wonder if I smoked more would it totally relieve my arm.Can't do that right now but in the near future for sure.
Yep,I'm sold,the Lulu is a very good pain med.Not an all dayer for me I think but a night time winner without a doubt.
I'll know more later. Mellow vibes to all. :)

Power OG

Power OG

Ok,here are my results and opinion.3 hits for test.
#1. I have nerve damage in my elbow and the entire arm hurts really f'n bad all the time.
#2. Other physical pains include back,legs and hands.
After 3 hits arm is noticeably better after 5 minutes.Throbbing is gone and pain is tolerable.
Doesn't hit me in the eyes much but after 10 minutes I can feel my brain relaxing and a bit behind the eyes now.
Body is relaxing,feel pretty good,leg pain is feeling gone.
I'm sitting but the back feels pretty good too.
More of body to head wave of relief.I like it.
The taste is like nothing I've smoked before.Very earthy,almost musky in a way,but a good way.
Not fruity at all and not a hashy type finish but kinda.??? Smooth,very smooth.
Okay,a bit more heady now,this is a creeper.
Pain still lessening in my arm,body pain negligible.
Okay,it takes 2 vicodin to get this relief.
All right then.I was wrong on my initial opinion on this girl.She's much better than I had previously thought.
I wonder if I smoked more would it totally relieve my arm.Can't do that right now but in the near future for sure.
Yep,I'm sold,the Lulu is a very good pain med.Not an all dayer for me I think but a night time winner without a doubt.
I'll know more later. Mellow vibes to all. :)
Nice smoke report @DismalDude glad the LULU helps your pain, it's always a great thing to have grade A meds.
Respect

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Thats a smoke report Great way to bring the bud to life Much respect DD
I stashed a few Nugs of here in a jar for the long haul and the longer she is cured the Better she is
not a daily smoke I can only take about 4 hits before I am out on the couch But Double D is spot on she is a great pain control strain any patient would love to have.
I cant believe I took her to 62 days last run But this run seems a whole lot Faster, we shale see.
Peace Farmers

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@happy b
Happy what up you Farmer of the dank you
The Lulu is one wicked lady of Green Crack and Mikado
thats why I amd so hot on getting the mikado going
so I can find the super Pheno
Yum.
Good stuff

H

happy b

Right . gotcha.i know Mikado is a strain that really interests you . and GC is just lovely . here's a pic of a wee cut of my GC from sicmeds s1 that's buds purple right up even under normal temps.
1426952250806 2069359149
@FlyinJStable doesn't hazeman do Mikado?pretty certain he does . very reasonably priced too . What Is the straight Mikado like j?I may invest in a pack.

Top Bottom