FOR THE LOVE OF LULU.....AND FRIENDS!!! TMB

• Thread starter burn4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DismalDude

DismalDude

Smoke testing update.Smoked one fatty joint with 2 other friends in pain.Complete knockout... I was done when it got to 3/4.Slept great,she really kicked me in the ass.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

3 20 2015 UD 3
3 20 2015 UD 2

This Plant is My Sleeper Pheno with all the right Qualities
I have been Gifted another Cut of Lulu and plan to run them side by side Next Run . . . . .
She is My Lady Lulu #1 And Lulu T is what I will call the other...
Peace FlyJ

DismalDude

DismalDude

View attachment 496696 View attachment 496697
This Plant is My Sleeper Pheno with all the right Qualities
I have been Gifted another Cut of Lulu and plan to run them side by side Next Run . . . . .
She is My Lady Lulu #1 And Lulu T is what I will call the other...
Peace FlyJ
Man FlyJ,your Lulu's are looking fantastic buddy.Really nice work.I'll be getting some more of those beans from NAG when they drop...hopefully!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

So great Hearing from NAG I also have a new addition to the LULU line up..
EveryOne meet My #2 Lulu Lady from My bro @Tnelz She is doing great gettin her roots up and fillin the Dixi.
3 27 2015 1

Her and Jacks Seem to be hitting it off wonderfully
Super LULU Vibes
FlyJ

burn4me

burn4me

I have been watching this thread and posting from the start of it when I had the very rare opportunity to run 3 beans of LuLu.
With doing so, I was introduced to some amazing guys like @burn4me The man who started it all, and @way2green @Tnelz @DismalDude and @usstoner
Its been a place that friendships were solidified and brothers from other mothers had.
The farm is more than a place to grow and get the Best Gear in the world its also a place to meet the best People in the world.
Thank you @burn4me for making this what it is. Brother you rock and hope all is well with you and yours.

For the Love of LuLu
View attachment 495615
Super Farm Vibes FlyJ
No brother people like you make this worth the time. Sorry to be scarce but due to reasons of personal matters and paranoia I've been terrified to pop up on here. I do check up on the people I mess with.
Much love in this thread for sure.My Lulu has been curing for 2 to 3 weeks now so I'm going to give her a test smoke again today with nothing in my system but coffee.I'll give an honest opinion after I smoke a small bit with my glass.Hope all is well with brother burn4me.He is one straight up guy and I am missin him. ;)

View attachment 495803
My home dismal. Brother that is a fine lulu you have. You got some mad skills brother. I'm safe and secure here just paranoid lol. I'm around tho.
You guys are great people. And my 2 brothers on here who don't need named cuz they know who they are, you guys give me strength to push on.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I have taken Cuts to clone to Veg and Now headed into the 1st transplant for um
I cant wait to run the @Tnelz Lulu along with My Own, Here is the Lady LuLu at 53 days in Flush
before she gets her chop
4 2 2015 UD 4

4 2 2015 UD 5

She has filled in much better than her 1st run, and what she hides under them big floppy leaves of hers is pure Love.
4 2 2015 UD 1

Peace Farmers
FlyJ

burn4me

burn4me

So after court cases cleared and marriage I'm back in full effect. @DismalDude I have your GC in full swing. Week 4. Very sturdy and swelling each passing day. Unbelievable how strong the stalks are. Almost as thick as my cheese cut. Utterly crazy thickness.
Took awhile to get things going but GC has a certified spot next run no doubt. How long you take her? 60?

I'm ready to soak my lulu and legacy tonight for next rip. @M Dogg everyone seem to love them so after enough delay I'm going to run them both.
Also going to soak some ksb (mother of romulan) anyone with some inside info on that? @Tnelz @Power OG trying to refresh myself

Power OG

Power OG

So after court cases cleared and marriage I'm back in full effect. @DismalDude I have your GC in full swing. Week 4. Very sturdy and swelling each passing day. Unbelievable how strong the stalks are. Almost as thick as my cheese cut. Utterly crazy thickness.
Took awhile to get things going but GC has a certified spot next run no doubt. How long you take her? 60?

I'm ready to soak my lulu and legacy tonight for next rip. @M Dogg everyone seem to love them so after enough delay I'm going to run them both.
Also going to soak some ksb (mother of romulan) anyone with some inside info on that? @Tnelz @Power OG trying to refresh myself
I believe it Korean stick bud x romulan should be some frosty goodness in there. Hit me up bro i jave more for you to try. @burn4me

burn4me

burn4me

Really looking forward to the ksb. Also a few others. Maybe 5-7different strains. Someone want to help pick? I have 2 already picked. Ksb and @DismalDude cut of green crack.
Possible others lulu, legacy, Tahoe og, moondawg f2, more yeti, white widow x predator pink, we x big bud, and double purp.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Glad ur back bro. Now stay back. As for the ksb I ran a fee if u remember that long ago. Took them to about 4 weeks of bloom then went on that fateful vacation when everything went to shit. Lol. She is a stout thick stemmed vigorous strain for sure. Smell was good. Ended up cutting them and using them in butter so never got to smoke or take them full term. I believe u will be going premix and Lucas. No worries there. They will flourish bro. Easy to grow and keep happy.

drewski85

drewski85

glad to see ya back @burn4me . hope all is well . that gc is dank. good find on that cut for sure.

drewski85

drewski85

Really looking forward to the ksb. Also a few others. Maybe 5-7different strains. Someone want to help pick? I have 2 already picked. Ksb and @DismalDude cut of green crack.
Possible others lulu, legacy, Tahoe og, moondawg f2, more yeti, white widow x predator pink, we x big bud, and double purp.
that white widow x big bud had great flavor and taste but didn't do it for me as far as potency goes imo.

Top Bottom