FOR THE LOVE OF LULU.....AND FRIENDS!!! TMB

• Thread starter burn4me
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Clamper3

Clamper3

enjoy your Vacation in the woods.. I'm sure your workin your ass off...
Heres my LULU... I had to take her outta the Flower room. she wasnt getting big enough. needs more Veg time. I think shes a Makado leaner... but here she is in all of her tied up glory... or tied down as the case may be...
IMG 20141003 135541 6901
IMG 20141003 135520 6961

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Bet he is Madd Dogg busy dealing with the crop and trim
That is fun for about 20 min then my hands be getting tired . . . . .LoL
would have to stop every twenty min take a hit or two........ or ten
@Tnelz thanks bro
I am seeing a great plant great to grow and smell Very Pungent, My #3 is still my Fav
but all three are Very close to the same, Just a tit of color in #2

Positive NAG Vibes to ya
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

enjoy your Vacation in the woods.. I'm sure your workin your ass off...
Heres my LULU... I had to take her outta the Flower room. she wasnt getting big enough. needs more Veg time. I think shes a Makado leaner... but here she is in all of her tied up glory... or tied down as the case may be...View attachment 447120 View attachment 447121

how many daze in veg are ya @Clamper3 and did yours sex up in 30 or 40 days Man some very stable gear here as your babies look pretty close to how mine look IMHO cant wait to see um do the flower boogie

What's good my brother. Glad to see u back! Pissed my plants were males. Awesome structure and easy to grow. I'll get some more going soon as time permits! Hope all is well!

Totally bummed yours went boy boy on ya T man hope you be poppin more ASAP

@way2green
Sending the Bad boy MADD DOGGIE bark bark Vibes get um up in dat dirty COCO go go LULU ladies ! ! ! ! ! ! !
rock them Gerls ROCK UM SOCK UM LULU
damn I should write this shit down... lolol

@burn4me
sending the super FLYJ VIBES to ya bro seems the more I see you all grow the more I learn and the better it make me as a person and as a grower thank you Burn you rock the Ganjia Broski and are appreciated.

AND @M Dogg Thanks for great genetics send me some positive FEMMMYYEEE VIBES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Peace all ye Farmers
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@M Dogg glad to see you around bro. Great group holding the genetics down. Hope all is well friend.
Respect

Did you get to run some of the LuLu Pman?
sure would like to see some of um I dont know if I can remember seening um in your stable of dank.......
any whoot
way cool great plant very laid back and dose not need much food at all
I am feeding @30-35% jacks pro w/touch of seagreen. with PH 5.5 in my hempy coco s and they are stand up gear . . . .
hope all is kickin well . . ... . ..
FlyJ

way2green

way2green

My poor lil LuLu's look like runts compared to the pro's in this thread but I don't believe in hardcore nutes like coffee creamer! Lol
@flying j. I love the ingenuity!!!!
Anyways I got 3 alive and I just know one of em is gonna be a keeper......
CAM00784
CAM00787
CAM00786
CAM00785

way2green

way2green

Lol. Dwc is a sour blueberry. Don't think it will last though been kind of hot here. Next to that in the air pot is a alion from pnwroots in Coco. Next to that is Kate Upton in soil. Back left is sage and sour in promix. Blue bucket is sour disel Coco hempy then two sour blueberry twins in soil and another sour blueberry in Coco behind them. My tent has three DNA kosher tangie ladies two in soil one in promix there is an AL perlite hempy sour disel a sharks breath from DNA in promix and a sour blueberry in an all growstone hempy. All doing well. Should be a nice round finishing around Thanksgiving.
Kate Upton is pretty. Oh how i love Kate! Does she ask about me?????

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Yea the FlyJ can put away the JAV JAV JAV JAVVAAAAAAAAAAAA BZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
How els could I keep up with such great threads and wonderful people here
@Power OG and @way2green all of you guys . . . and of course @Medusa I could list SOOO many great Peeps....
SCHOOL has been keeping me very busy . . . .
here are my ladies and gents as of today still not sexed yet but looking like should any day. . . .
all three really look alike but the smells are like night and day, one is Very tropical, one is Heavy funk and stink
the other is a very unique pinesol cleaning detergent like tide with turpentine just in a nice way . . . . .
So here are my COFFEE A Go GO Lulu's

10 16 2014Update 1a

10 15 2014Update 3

10 15 2014Update 1

Still no sex But lookin Good.
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

And MY FAV Number 3 and I cant tell ya why just as soon as she, Yes I will say she till I dont know fer sure just positive Vibes to her.
10 16 2014 UDate 1a

Yummy Lulu
10 16 2014 UDate 2

Pure Heaven
10 16 2014 UDate 3

The way the stips and the nodes are shaped ... How they wrap around the main stem and over all health is Making me Love My Lulus
Peace and Lulu Vibes to ya all
FlyJ

Tnelz

Tnelz

And MY FAV Number 3 and I cant tell ya why just as soon as she, Yes I will say she till I dont know fer sure just positive Vibes to her.
View attachment 450481
Yummy Lulu
View attachment 450482
Pure Heaven
View attachment 450483
The way the stips and the nodes are shaped ... How they wrap around the main stem and over all health is Making me Love My Lulus
Peace and Lulu Vibes to ya all
FlyJ
Looking phenomenal J! M Dogg did a great job with this plant. So super stable. And honestly besides smells it's a very consistent plant even in different mediums and being fed different things by all of us. Ur plants look dope bro. Coming to expect that from yo though at this point. Really excited to see what you end up with. When i pop more I'll be running the legacy as well. Pumped to get ur smoke report as well. Keep shining bro! I'm watching!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

TY Mass for the Positive vibes broski
@Tnelz

I have found something the FlyJ was missin..... It took 50 years but I found it, Peace inside, all it took was this lill plant and some water with a touch of Magi k, and a whole lotta of Farmers help Its good to have a smile now with out the pain.
Thank you

way2green

way2green

FJ
I can't take the suspense! Flip them bitches already will ya? Lol
I took a couple of tops of mine a through them in the clone box. Them girls look like they are in the desert. Just act pissed........

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

FJ
I can't take the suspense! Flip them bitches already will ya? Lol
I took a couple of tops of mine a through them in the clone box. Them girls look like they are in the desert. Just act pissed........

I know right? I did the one and 3 hrs later it was havin a hissy fit
gunna toss um on 23rd The new moon . . .and the sun is aligned with the Ganja Gods lol..
No room yet-i . . . .but soon and then some Nyvia II and BOG to follow right along....
Peace FlyJ

Tnelz

Tnelz

TY Mass for the Positive vibes broski
@Tnelz

I have found something the FlyJ was missin..... It took 50 years but I found it, Peace inside, all it took was this lill plant and some water with a touch of Magi k, and a whole lotta of Farmers help Its good to have a smile now with out the pain.
Thank you
Its amazing isn't it. This plant truly has changed my life and the way I live it. I thank the gods on a regular basis that I was introduced to growing. Brings u in tune with the ganja and yourself in ways that no one except others that grow understand. During the past few months while I was dealing with root aphids any one who was around me regularly could tell I was off. And since overcoming that battle and getting everything green again those same people are like boy glad whatever had u down has passed. I love this SHIT. Lol. Positive vibes to u J! And the rest of u as well!

way2green

way2green

I know right? I did the one and 3 hrs later it was havin a hissy fit
gunna toss um on 23rd The new moon . . .and the sun is aligned with the Ganja Gods lol..
No room yet-i . . . .but soon and then some Nyvia II and BOG to follow right along....
Peace FlyJ
@FlyinJStable i put them damn yeti's in soil after a week in the box. Fastest ever. Damn I hope these LuLu sweeties will jump like that. Hell, I hope anything I have will jump like that. Unbelievable. I been around you know. Them yetis spurred in 3 days..

Latest posts

Top Bottom