FOR THOSE WHO CLONE IN A TURBO OR EZ CLONER I Would like to share this with you

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
IME nothing works properly if your mother plant isn't healthy. The best clones I ever took were from mothers in veg outside. Beautiful roots quick and no lose of vigor.

I set my EZ cloner 30 timer at 60 sec on 3 min off. My temps stay in the 65 F and below range. When I ran it 24/7 without a chiller my temps were in the high 70s-80s. I dip in Olivia's Gel and I use 5G tap and 15ml of 29% H2O2. I get good results with this. I have yet to get the Roots Excel and Power Clone. I would like to see roots faster than 10 days,transplantable.

Damn Jack you let your roots get that huge all the time? What are you transplanting them into medium wise? Hell I trim my roots before putting then in 4" pots w/ coco mix.

Nice thread by the way. Good info and tips.

Cheers,
Crom

The ones I let get that big go into Hydroton and 8" net pot for the Under Current system..JACK

A

AliasAO

I got one of these about two months back and everytime 100% no one dies.. It came with a free bottle of the power clone and works just like you said..

http://i60.invalid.com/albums/h9/hemi922444/25-clone.jpg

what is that cloner called? where did u get it at and how much did it cost?

thanx

-- AO

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
what is that cloner called? where did u get it at and how much did it cost?

thanx

-- AO

Botanicare Clone Machine 25 Plant
$144.99USD

Botanicare Plant Clone Machine. Utilizing an aeroponic method for rapid growth, this machine is an easy way to automate your cloning operation. System includes:

High output submersible pump & Microjets.
Plant site lid with neoprene collars.
Sturdy ABS plastic reservoir.
Botanicare Power Cloner rooting solution.
Botanicare AquaShield liquid compost solution.

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

whats up i hate to hijack your thread jack but desperate times call for desperate measures, im using an ez cloner and my cloner lost power for almost a whole day, the clones are all droopy and fallen (but no signs of drying up or color change) do you think i should keep them going or start from scratch.

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
whats up i hate to hijack your thread jack but desperate times call for desperate measures, im using an ez cloner and my cloner lost power for almost a whole day, the clones are all droopy and fallen (but no signs of drying up or color change) do you think i should keep them going or start from scratch.

Been there done that..:makeup They should make it give them a couple days turn the lights down mist them with water..JACK:)

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Appreciate it alot jack i know your times worth alot nowadays, and btw ive been experimenting with the nutrient regiment you use with clones, experimenting with RO water vs tap water, Power cloner vs other rooting nutrients and honestly have never seen root sites and them actually turn into full blown roots so suddenly with any other solution. The root excel is an amazing product ive always put my name behind it before any other product but had never used the power cloner before reading your thread and it has proven itself 10x over and has earned itself a permenant position on my shelf. thanks for sharing all your hard earned tips concerning clones and under current systems. i dont know about anyone else but your grade of work is greatly appreciated in my community and any other who knows what it means to walk that extra mile for there product. keep up the good work bro. peace

D

DumpsterDonny

Using ezclone60 about 10 gallons.

My tap ppm is 100 so I added 5ml of calmag and added liquid karma till 250 then added 40ml of powerclone.

I'll keep posted with results. Strain is Dumpster and Lemon G.

S

ScrOGer

great one indeed. Even with the mild mannered thread jacking, that was going on...

homegrownking

homegrownking

Proven Results!

Thanks Jack I appreciate the recipe works like a charm! Substituted using Cal-Mag to bring the ppm to 250ppm and I received explosive results. Roooted within 5 days.

CIMG2622
CIMG2620
EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Some really good info and impressive results... thanks jack

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

:After adding straight tap water at 250ppm and (60 ml of Botinacare power cloner)"nothing else". To my suprise 3 days later full on roots and at 7 days completly blown out Im talking the whole stem from top to bottom ready to go into the big system, After the 7 th day I bring my ppm's 500 with Roots Excel, Canna Aqua Vega A + B Lower the Botinacare to half strength and you have clones that are ready to rock... I will post some pics of all 3 cloners and let them speak for them self.. :bong-hits: ....JACK

Yes I have tried it all RO water only, Tap Water Only, Cloning gel with tap water cloning gel with RO water, And every other combo...Tap water is 100% better what happens with RO water is the clones end up flushing and then the have to fight to stay alive it stripps all the nutes out of them.With tap water mine is 250 ppm it allows the plants to have a tiny amount to stay alive on and make roots.I have taken thousand of clones in the last year and the above is the best hands down.

I have used a chiller a timer on the pump works just as well 15min on 15min off

I start off with straight RO then add 60 ml total of Power cloner PH to 5.9 After 5 days add 1 ml per gallon of Roots Excel. Thats what I have found to give me best results.JACK:joint:

As far as ppm's I start at 250 ppm and then add 60 ml of power cloner what ever it comes to after that it should be between 400 to 500.And when you start to see nubs forming thats when I add Roots Excel at 1 ml per gallon..JACK

I have one Turbo cloner I am running 30 seconds on and 15 minutes off and the cuttings look great and the water temp sits around 71 degrees, I will stick to this from here on out..JACK:joint:

This is not for people who dont have problems cloning. And read the bottle again every one makes this mistake it does not say 40 to 60 ml per galloin it says 40 to 60 ml the first 3 to 5 days.

A chiller is a waist you only need a timer start off with 10 on 15 off adjust as needed
JACK

Just picked up a hand me down ez cloner 120 today and sorry if I'm a little confused about a couple things.

One is the on/off time of the cycle timer. I'm guessing start with 1 on and 4 off and as roots grow slowly increase to 15 minutes off.

The other is ppm levels. My tap is about 80 ppm. I can add bloom nutes I have laying around to reach 250 ppm. Then is it 60ml power clone to reach 400-500 ppm, or is it 60ml power clone, then 1ml/gallon roots excel plus nutes to reach 500ppm. Neither Power Clone or Roots excel seem to raise my ppms very much.

Also, when you say you lower botanicare to half strength after a week, are you draining the rez? If so, how often are you draining the rez from the day 1? The directions on my bottle of Power Clone apply only to soil container gardening.

JaySin420

JaySin420

clonex 60 ml, hormex 10 ml, per 2.5 gallons, phd to 6 even, all done rooting in easy cloner on day 5 - 7 depending on strain.... 100% every time

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Finally breaking the EZ back out. Thinking its cooling down enough to get some roots.

P

primeform

so its 40-60 ml of Power Cloner no matter how big your EZ clone is? doesnt make sense youd add the same amount of power cloner to the 120 as the small guy.

Top Bottom