Four table Solarstorm SOG perpetual

• Thread starter allorganic
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
neverbreak

neverbreak

killer bro, yer run looks great. real nice trich production in those last pics.

what kind of mushrooms are those?

neverbreak

A

allorganic

All four tables up and running! Newest table is another round of the Reserva Privada OGK. The phantom cookies are still chugging along and should be done in about three weeks.

A

allorganic

So, time for an update. I have been super busy with life outside in the real world. The phantom cookies are about to get harvested.... Should have vegged them longer. Same with the second table. The B4 and the second table of OGK are more on point. Weight is going to be far below what I am aiming for but I am dialing in the system. Still loving the solarstorm led's. Enjoy the photos

A

allorganic

So it has been a couple weeks since the last post. Harvested the phantom cookies and got 6 oz. which is is far under what I am shooting for but it is my fault for not vegging them longer. Quality is A+++++ though. Photos show final buds and what room is looking like right now. I have two tables of the OG 18, 1 of the b4, and 1 of fire og. The fire og are the tallest, and are the first table that got the longer veg cycle so in 7 weeks we will see if these lights can put out the weight that I am looking for. Quality of all the tables is top notch though, so just need to dial in weights.

LowWater

LowWater

How many days in did you flip your cycle?

Gotta say, you may have undershot your yield, but the photograph of the three cured buds above is flat out beautiful. They remind me of being a little kid at the fair and noticing a table of some super delicious looking rock candy confection, praying that my folks would buy me some! Did you run analytical labs on any of your harvest?

D

Drew925

I'm completely new to the community and I have considering starting with solarstorm 880's. You have really helped me finalize my decision. Why the need for the 125 CLF's?

A

allorganic

So I have been failing in keeping up on updates. I have been too busy/ lazy. Sorry. So I have harvested a couple more tables from the batches that were not begged long enough.... And a couple from those that were. Weights are where they need to be! Lights are still killing it.

So for the bad news...
I went to Europe for about a month and left the grow/house sitting/pet sitting to friend. She did well but did not notice the beginning of a pm attack that I have been fighting since. I am vegging outdoors right now with my next rounds and have let the room finish what was in there so that I can clean the room thoroughly. My standards are exceedingly high so I tossed the entire last table do to the pm being present. Last two tables are being treated and hoping to save something but hopes aren't that high.

Luckly the kali mist I have in right now is super resistant so those will be fine. Photos soon
Sorry for the ramble
Stay Stoney

A

allorganic

Thanks bro! What's the deal with Cal/mag as it relates to growing with LEDs?
You need to use it with almost every watering! My teas have it and I only stop using it with watering at end. Every so often I leave it out just to give the ladies a rinse but they need the extra ca/mag!

A

allorganic

I'm completely new to the community and I have considering starting with solarstorm 880's. You have really helped me finalize my decision. Why the need for the 125 CLF's?
Use the 440s and just get more if you have the funds. It is a more efficient and larger coverage area. Also you would get better coverage from the UVB side bulbs with the two smaller units. Just a thought. 880 does not have much better penetration just more energy at canopy top.
And tnelz answered your question perfectly.
It also adds a different light spectrum and helps with the penetration issues associated with LEDs, I have them on rope ratchets to customize height as needed.
My 2 cents nothing more

Last edited:
A

allorganic

How many days in did you flip your cycle?

Gotta say, you may have undershot your yield, but the photograph of the three cured buds above is flat out beautiful. They remind me of being a little kid at the fair and noticing a table of some super delicious looking rock candy confection, praying that my folks would buy me some! Did you run analytical labs on any of your harvest?
No labs. Not necessary for amount produced. I got my outdoor tested last year. I had two different OG crosses that tested over 20%. Check my other post if interested. Thanks for the comments as well.

Billyboat

Billyboat

How did you secure your metal casters to your PVC frame that supports the trays? And is that 1" PVC?

A

allorganic

How did you secure your metal casters to your PVC frame that supports the trays? And is that 1" PVC?
So the castors are attached by drilling a hole for the threads of the castor into a PVC cap. Then I connected with nut and washer..... And Done! It is 1" PVC. And all four tables only cost 150-200$ to build total instead of 250-300$ each for pre-fabbed. I did not glue the feet on either so that I could lower tables if needed. And there are two cross bars under each tray for support. Here's a pic to show.

Billyboat

Billyboat

So the castors are attached by drilling a hole for the threads of the castor into a PVC cap. Then I connected with nut and washer..... And Done! It is 1" PVC. And all four tables only cost 150-200$ to build total instead of 250-300$ each for pre-fabbed. I did not glue the feet on either so that I could lower tables if needed. And there are two cross bars under each tray for support. Here's a pic to show.

Thanks for the reply. I'm going to copy this exact design!! Thanks!!

Top Bottom