Fox farm happy frog

• Thread starter basscaptain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

i love this damn thing,that day i hung it on the stump,stoned ass figured out i was chasing hogs in a clear cut,dude,i got out and it was so perfectly balanced on the stump,i literally spun the suk around and headed back out same tracks i came in on,i dropped it in low 4,leaned over to passenger door almost hanging out,nail that pedal after dumping the clutch and held on ,that bitch was getting somewere with me on wrong side of it hahahah,finally got my hogs hooked a chain to both hogs and drug there ass back to camp and cleaned ,folk dont like wild hogs,me i eat there ass up,better than venison in my opinion hahah,had to use the suk to get the bore up on the post to hang,all but the head got up there,had all 4 wheels pulling it up and dug a rut i then had to get out of hahahah,thing we do stoned right hahah

I have had venison, buffalo and aligator but never tried wild hog. They are out here though. Ted nugent has a hunting property not too far from here. I think thats his sport.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I have had venison, buffalo and aligator but never tried wild hog. They are out here though. Ted nugent has a hunting property not too far from here. I think thats his sport.
ted is very active in the hunting world,has a range with plenty of exotics,travels the country giving school kids opritunity to learn and teach bow hunting or shooting sport ya ted is cool a weird bastard but his heart is in right place,he owns a ranch here in texas too,has several good dude

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

ted is very active in the hunting world,has a range with plenty of exotics,travels the country giving school kids opritunity to learn and teach bow hunting or shooting sport ya ted is cool a weird bastard but his heart is in right place,he owns a ranch here in texas too,has several good dude

Hes a fucking pedophile. And an ass hole. I would keep him away from kids. I only brought him up because he is a known wild hog hunter and has a hunting property here.

He did have a couple good songs in the 70’s.

Sorry. I have bad feelings about grown men who like 13 year old girls and brag about his time with them.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hes a fucking pedophile. And an ass hole. I would keep him away from kids. I only brought him up because he is a known wild hog hunter and has a hunting property here.

He did have a couple good songs in the 70’s.

Sorry. I have bad feelings about grown men who like 13 year old girls and brag about his time with them.
never knew it,i work hard not to judge folk,dont seem right if i cant throw first stone hahahah so is he still with the wife,this is the first i heard of it,tell you another founder i like a lot,he done got old but rodger raglin also does a lot for shooting sports

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

you seriously need to give hog hunting a try,shooting them isnt any fun,to me at least,dogs and knives that the charge,when i dont kill imediatly i catch a leg and tie um off,take home were i can get in a frezzer quick,winter here still 70 and they will go bad quick,so dump the jump and straight to frezzer,let the meat get almost froze and grind um up ,make sausage,brats name it,key to sausage making is meat has to be almost froze,grind it ,right back to frezzer,take 10 lbs at a time and add you=r makings and keep going to done

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

never knew it,i work hard not to judge folk,dont seem right if i cant throw first stone hahahah so is he still with the wife,this is the first i heard of it,tell you another founder i like a lot,he done got old but rodger raglin also does a lot for shooting sports

He went to court for more than one case.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

He went to court for more than one case.
no shit,didnt know of it,i quit watching tv about 10 yrs ago,nothing but tragedy and political shit,all movies blood and gore rank shit,they call it entertainment these days,live the real blood and guts and all that made up shit makes you want to puke and shake your head,so didnt know it,the world spins to fast for me hahahh

basscaptain

basscaptain

this is not me but it's a guy that has lived down the road for his whole life.... hog was taken about a mile away from me
IMG950812

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

you seriously need to give hog hunting a try,shooting them isnt any fun,to me at least,dogs and knives that the charge,when i dont kill imediatly i catch a leg and tie um off,take home were i can get in a frezzer quick,winter here still 70 and they will go bad quick,so dump the jump and straight to frezzer,let the meat get almost froze and grind um up ,make sausage,brats name it,key to sausage making is meat has to be almost froze,grind it ,right back to frezzer,take 10 lbs at a time and add you=r makings and keep going to done

I dont hunt personally. But my friends and wifes family sure do. I have a weird peaceful relationship with wild animals. I have had an elk come up to my truck window while it was running in colorado and lean in to say high. I cant shoot that amazing animal with plenty of meat at the store.

My buddy in the high country out there drives up to the top of the mountains and has sat in the middle of hundred mountain sheep and simply read a book at 12000 feet.

He said the bigger males came up and nudged him a little then accepted him.

That impresses me more than shooting the poor defenseless things.

I just wish the stupid deer would stop running into our vehicles. Why cant they learn what a road is? Lol

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

no shit,didnt know of it,i quit watching tv about 10 yrs ago,nothing but tragedy and political shit,all movies blood and gore rank shit,they call it entertainment these days,live the real blood and guts and all that made up shit makes you want to puke and shake your head,so didnt know it,the world spins to fast for me hahahh

I respect that my friend.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

this is not me but it's a guy that has lived down the road for his whole life.... hog was taken about a mile away from meView attachment 897640
i feel for him,thats about how big the sow was i was talking about,real wild hogs dont get that big,but hogs that have run away and domesticated at one time do,i use to raise them and you have to bust there teeth all the time,doesnt hurt them ,they just dont like it,better there teeth than you,hahahah the same goes for moving them around,if you want them to go forward,grab back legs and walk backwards,they then go forward just a tip if you ever raise any

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I dont hunt personally. But my friends and wifes family sure do. I have a weird peaceful relationship with wild animals. I have had an elk come up to my truck window while it was running in colorado and lean in to say high. I cant shoot that amazing animal with plenty of meat at the store.

My buddy in the high country out there drives up to the top of the mountains and has sat in the middle of hundred mountain sheep and simply read a book at 12000 feet.

He said the bigger males came up and nudged him a little then accepted him.

That impresses me more than shooting the poor defenseless things.

I just wish the stupid deer would stop running into our vehicles. Why cant they learn what a road is? Lol
because its there house bro,im same way,i hunted them 40 yrs ,raoised both boys eating them,ive got a lot from the woods,i now have about 45 that visit at least once a day,5 are hand feed,and mama finally got one of the babies to eat bread from her hand about 2 weeks ago hahaha,i dont hand feed any but harvey and slender,they both trust me,the others cant get past the eyes and what hides behind them,there all good 15 or 20 ft from me and all are fence moochers behind the fence,i havent feed yet today,but when i get off my lazy ass and do so i will show pics of my kids ,the bucks just came out of velvet and itching to fight,not allowed on my property,i grab that axe handle ,the other bucks ,doe and babies just wait for me to run the ass of the day off and go back to eating,i think they really like having this as a sanctuary and dont mind me running the shit head off for the day,next day they mind and just eat hahahah,so let me get them feed and i post some love here,just got ride of the cops ,damn youngest boy they were looking for,fucker done pinched the last nerve with me,glad i hadnt smoked yet shit

basscaptain

basscaptain

I'm kool, don't need to raise them.... there wild all around here, they pick off the 150- 225 lbers all the time

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Bob is 6' and 300 lbs this hog was around 800lbs
my bore i never got all the way up,my suzuki wasnt legal and i drug both a mile to camp on the side of the road,off road no tags ya ,a truck come and stopped beside me and asked if i needed help ,i said no but offered him a hog,he didnt want it,i really wish i would had said yes for the help,that big bastard damn near broke me and the suzuki hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I'm kool, don't need to raise them.... there wild all around here, they pick off the 150- 225 lbers all the time
perfect size for sausage not to tough,we like the 100 lb ones here in this state,call them happy meals ,throw whole thing on the smoker and do some drinking too hahah

Top Bottom