• Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

here is a few of my
kids

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

my camera aint worth shit,the fifth pic has that little buck in the back,he decided he wanted to fight in velvet,broke both horns,lay down beside his face,they will dry up and fall off soon,never will he have decent horns,that big buck by himself he is 3 and a small deer,the big boys havent showed up yet,next to last pic right corner that is tussle,every other day i have to run him off for trying to dominant the others,he is 2 with 9 points,2 of these mamas had triplets this year,i call these the nursery bunch,then i have the disabled bunch,then the buck herd,it is not unusal at all for these deer to break a leg and in one month be walking on it,got several like that,bones just fuzz together hahah if only the human body could mend so well,did you all think i was full of shit when i say i garden on solid rock,there it is and why i have to build all my soil lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

They're just having an appetizer......waiting to chomp on your plants! LMFAO
GREAT PICTURES!!!!!!
have you seen the fencing hahaha,it not how high it is,whats on the other side ive noticed,before i fixed my 10 ft fence on back side the garden ,seen a doe clear it,wide open on other side,but were mama is feeding mama and baby,5 ft tall,4ft inside the fence are 18 gal totes,they know it not even a escape route if they had too,down on other end ,i have a section of hog panel keeping themout,right in front of it is 2 thrash cans i keep soil and amends in ,they come to it too,got a hand feed buck wlks right to the door and around that side and mooches,when all the big boys are out every time,he be laying beside my truck or under my oldest boy office window just zoning,like he tripping on some good shit,hahahah that big ass deck i built is 5 ft off ground he goes under there during day and just tune with the world,watchs my ass work most days ,slave driver like mama,just stares at me about 20 yrds away hahahah

basscaptain

basscaptain

You know your living Right when your one with the earth...... Those kids knows whats up........................... Love it.........................

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

You know your living Right when your one with the earth...... Those kids knows whats up........................... Love it.........................
that doe is 4 yrs old i know of,she is scar,she is mama deer,them 2 get into more stare downs than ive ever seen,then the doe lick her lips and this weak ass women will feed her something,she has 2 bucks with horn one doe that will breed this year and 2 babise,the little one is at her side always,except in the morning,little shit be at that gate eating something and dont care about mama,hahahahah,the baby names are alex for the buck,amila for the doe,grand baby named them hahah,this is the first year scar has brought her babies out at a week old,nurses them right buy the suzuki,during the day,that is her safe heavan from the sun,she dumps the babies on sis last years doe ,brother the twin,she runs from them,bros let me tell ya ,there aint no better sight than when mama belches at them and they run to that titty,hahah first they be trying to smash her guts in ,when they get to the choclate milk them little legs get to prancing under her and about that time mama say hell no and steps off,her last year doe would go in and under the front legs and she had to jump over her to get off the titty hahahah,that my friends is some good coffe and waking up medicine that cant be replaced hahahah,this damn doe pouted for 2 days when i pulled my grape tomato plants this year,for 2 days she walk to the fence and look at that empty container were her tomatoes were hahahha

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

these deer are so tame that last year around this time ,there was a dominant buck starting shit fighting and ran into that building,i got that axe handle out and got after him,even threw big rocks at his ass ,plenty off ammo on this property,hahahah but as soon as i would turn my back and be almost back to the back yard he come back and start all over,after 3 trips around the place i got tired hell im old,i got the air soft gun out and had about 15 deer out him right in the middle,when first sight of that ass and clear shot,let one loose well 1 clip,auto hahahah,them deer didnt know what it was,didnt even phase him and at 20 yrds,pissed me off so got out the bb gun lot more powerful and louder when fired ,they stood there wondering what i was gonna feed them and it was new,that buck ass got some were then,took 3 shots in the ass before he left next day he was a good boy and just ate hahahah.
blew my damn mind,how in the world would anyone shoot one these deer ,they have survival instincts to eat and that it,no shooting or hunting is in the contracts for the whole county if you own over 10 acres you can hunt but frowned on,this shit head are my peace with earth and im sure theres too,ive seen one coyote in 3 years here,no predators at all,beside cars,there are clowns that drive threw these hills crazy and seems they always find there way here,i cant help,i would but they have to make that choice,ive seen legs swinging and hobbling,4 inch of leg bone sticking out back of leg ,month later the deer was walking and running almost as good as before,just fuse back together

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

have you seen the fencing hahaha,it not how high it is,whats on the other side ive noticed,before i fixed my 10 ft fence on back side the garden ,seen a doe clear it,wide open on other side,but were mama is feeding mama and baby,5 ft tall,4ft inside the fence are 18 gal totes,they know it not even a escape route if they had too,down on other end ,i have a section of hog panel keeping themout,right in front of it is 2 thrash cans i keep soil and amends in ,they come to it too,got a hand feed buck wlks right to the door and around that side and mooches,when all the big boys are out every time,he be laying beside my truck or under my oldest boy office window just zoning,like he tripping on some good shit,hahahah that big ass deck i built is 5 ft off ground he goes under there during day and just tune with the world,watchs my ass work most days ,slave driver like mama,just stares at me about 20 yrds away hahahah
We HAD a golf course close by..They fenced it pretty well..Somehow those deer found their way in and POOF..Greens gone in a flash! Never sell a hungry animal short! Hahahah

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Yesterday's morning lol they got to the desk and got everything
My new Golden Puppy is nutso..She lets me take almost anything from her..Toys, BONES..anything except paper..Toilet paper being her favorite..I say drop and she drops anything except paper..The shreds it and runs for the hills laughing all the way.

basscaptain

basscaptain

you like there door way....... i got up around midnight and everything was fine went back to sleep at 3 got up at 6 to this .... didn't make it to work yesterday/I'll do it tomorrow:)

basscaptain

basscaptain

My new Golden Puppy is nutso..She lets me take almost anything from her..Toys, BONES..anything except paper..Toilet paper being her favorite..I say drop and she drops anything except paper..The shreds it and runs for the hills laughing all the way.
lol I have to keep my up here

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

They all can have there minutes of I just went to k.ll you...lol pups were mad about something View attachment 897771View attachment 897772View attachment 897773
been there bro,they get frustrated when they wont you and your not there,unfortunatly most folk do as you say,the require care more than you think,the real world is you if you get me,they grow from it,you already know this,bright side ,if the shoe was on other foot and your peoples have you around and give you want and then stop that would rock the world because the peoples are there world

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

you like there door way....... i got up around midnight and everything was fine went back to sleep at 3 got up at 6 to this .... didn't make it to work yesterday/I'll do it tomorrow:)
that early in morning,might have been a coon or something that got there attention,said coon so bad karma of a bear isnt there lmao

Top Bottom