FPOG F2 (Fruity Pebbels OG)

• Thread starter Canappa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Canappa

Canappa

Final week in Flower for the Fruity Pebbels OG f2's cant wait to get my smoke on:cigar:
It's been a great grow she wont be leaving my garden anytime soon. Took many pictures first up is Zoe the funk form her is crazy some side branches are starting to lean.
DSCF5090
DSCF5098
DSCF5100
DSCF5101
DSCF5103
DSCF5104
DSCF5107
DSCF5130

Canappa

Canappa

Good shit man..keep it funky lol what she smellin like as of now

Thanks Bro! My Zoe is more a strong fruity kush like I would have to say more TAK leaning but the short one coco is more cereal leaning very nice cereal smells going on for sure but have to wait for the smoke test to be 100%

SlumDog420

SlumDog420

Either way they seemed to have landed in the right hands man...Did those some justice..vegg'em long?

SlumDog420

SlumDog420

The coco pheno looks like it has a nice all around structure..sturdy and not to tall and lanky but to to bushy and wide ...seems liike an ideal plant...just purchased some f3s and blueberry and sour pebbles hit with the f1 fpog pollen ..fukxn stoked bro cant wait

Canappa

Canappa

The coco pheno looks like it has a nice all around structure..sturdy and not to tall and lanky but to to bushy and wide ...seems liike an ideal plant...just purchased some f3s and blueberry and..fukxn stoked bro cant wait

yeh I agree with you a great plants for my setup since room is limited, them sour pebbles hit with the f1 fpog pollen it gonna be some kill for sure. I wanna hit mine up with the a Bx2 male in the future.

JAWS

JAWS

brother you've done an awesome job on these and those are going to be some very nice golf ball nuggets for-sure, super fucking happy for you .

well done indeed:woot:;):)

Canappa

Canappa

brother you've done an awesome job on these and those are going to be some very nice golf ball nuggets for-sure, super fucking happy for you .

well done indeed:woot:;):)

WOW! I dont know what else to say:wideyed: thanks you so much for your thoughts with this grow JAWS, You are one of the few that know your shit. To get props for you is great!

Keep it real and stay healthy my friend;)

Trich king

Trich king

Hell of a job there canappa, kinda heart breaking how fast ur girls grow up & wanna leave home(lol). Im gonna have to try that rain gutter set-up, looks easy & im a big diy guy!

Canappa

Canappa

Hell of a job there canappa, kinda heart breaking how fast ur girls grow up & wanna leave home(lol). Im gonna have to try that rain gutter set-up, looks easy & im a big diy guy!

You ever have any question fell free to pm me anytime bro, I am glad to help a fellow farm member anytime...;)

I just hooked up my DIY dehumidifier/chiller to my rez temp are now 64-68. I know what this system can put out already I just cant wait to show you all. Its cheap and easy as hell to set up. Once I get it all tuned I will try and sell it as a complete NFT/Aeroflow system on the market one day and make some real money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom