Franchise Genetics

• Thread starter Og Hunter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Og Hunter

Og Hunter

View attachment 502234
Test completed, sent off today. Save sometime with Steep Hill Genkit.
View attachment 502234
Test completed, sent off today. Save sometime with Steep Hill Genkit.

Alien App #2.
The others are similar in height. It's been 2 full weeks since sending my Gen Test Kit in. I called them today because their Webpage was acting up. They're trying to raise 5million $, and the web designer is constantly updating their site with IPO BS. They should and need to focus on the product they are currently selling. Although their webpage sucks right now, their customer service was great. They got back to me and informed me that one, out of the whole lot, came up positive. Yee!
The rest showed male "tendencies" their words. They informed me that their test are 95% accurate. I haven't made it home yet to check which one will grace her presence at the farm. I'm eager to inform you and will do in the coming days. Thank you for your interest, comments and likes. I hope it's the Alien App! Lol :)

Og Hunter

Og Hunter

Hey guys what's up just had some questiona. Just got some franchise genetics got soul Apple an orange cookies . Question is are these suppose to be fem cu I popped 3 from each pack an they r all males the packs just say 12 seeds
View attachment 505907
Alien App #2.
The others are similar in height. It's been 2 full weeks since sending my Gen Test Kit in. I called them today because their Webpage was acting up. They're trying to raise 5million $, and the web designer is constantly updating their site with IPO BS. They should and need to focus on the product they are currently selling. Although their webpage sucks right now, their customer service was great. They got back to me and informed me that one, out of the whole lot, came up positive. Yee!
The rest showed male "tendencies" their words. They informed me that their test are 95% accurate. I haven't made it home yet to check which one will grace her presence at the farm. I'm eager to inform you and will do in the coming days. Thank you for your interest, comments and likes. I hope it's the Alien App! Lol :)

Ok, I couldn't wait to inform you. I just got home and checked my lot sheet.

The customer service lady at Steep Hill informed me the the Red was the only female out of the lot.
This has to be the power of the Sith. I pulled her from the room randomly, it's like I have force and I don't even know it. Hopefully the rest aren't Bruce Jenner, lol. I'll take a cut from each and test Steep Hill's 95% accuracy. The male L.U.I. (Spain) is my next project, introducing him to the stable. I'm excited. Alien App!!!! Coming soon. Also coming soon a screen shot of the Internet test results. Stay tuned. :)

Last edited:
mrgrowguy

mrgrowguy

When I sow my pack of apparation next year I'm hoping to get a good male. I'd bet these packs are chalk full of studs for pollinating :)

I can't wait to see how you're female flowers out, very excited to see.

I'm sending good karma your way!

H

Hondaguy

I got 2 packs of 12 guy at store said they r fem but pack say 12 seed I'm so pissed guys I popped all 24 an got 4 females that's crap guys only reason I got the was so I wouldent have to wait for attitude seed bank but I should have ordered instead I wasted my time an money.

bsb

bsb

does anyone know if obs is using a different male pheno of the alien? I have heard that he is going to use the mint pheno rather than the cherry? Is this true?

Og Hunter

Og Hunter

When I sow my pack of apparation next year I'm hoping to get a good male. I'd bet these packs are chalk full of studs for pollinating :)

Coming soon....

Og Hunter

Og Hunter

does anyone know if obs is using a different male pheno of the alien? I have heard that he is going to use the mint pheno rather than the cherry? Is this true?
Don't try and figure it out, buy, set, grow! I'm all in! under 9, hold on tight!!! I'm going to do my best, 415 Style.

Og Hunter

Og Hunter

Update

Og Hunter

Og Hunter

I got 2 packs of 12 guy at store said they r fem but pack say 12 seed I'm so pissed guys I popped all 24 an got 4 females that's crap guys only reason I got the was so I wouldent have to wait for attitude seed bank but I should have ordered instead I wasted my time an money.
All you need is to find best Bitch, then you Pimp her out. 4 out of 12 not so bad.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Plop goes the stoner!

Gonna take a back seat on this one and hope to learn some stuff GLHF

H

happy b

I just got a bit of some aliendawg gifted to me with a wad of a-dawg beans(they were aligee f4,s a fellow member f5,d) and the smoke was sublime.the a-dawg tasted al.ost EXACTLY like the red/pink turkish delight you get.dunno if you guys know the stuff im talking about?to eat its actually pretty roached but as a taste from a dank bud its awesome.a very intense flavored smoke.i rated it highly.(which is unusual.)

Latest posts

Top Bottom