Free at last in Virginia

• Thread starter Lilolme
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lilolme

Lilolme

Im guessing they are just finishing up their life cycle. Week 11 right?
Yea week 11 comin up Friday, was bein funny bout em dyin specially the top leaves they got a touch of light burn a while back, not much longer

Lilolme

Lilolme

Such pretty plants. Mine look like they've already dressed up in their Halloween costumes 😖
You got a lot of color early I’m gettin nothin but yellow, the plants don’t want or need the leaves anymore so they suck the nutes out and autumnize them, they are focused solely on the buds, the last gasp, produce and protect the offspring cept these aint fertilized so its a false pregnancy instead of seeds they fill the space with yummy stuff

Lilolme

Lilolme

So this mornin before lights on the tub club was whisked away to spend some time in the dark. Friday mornin they will be cut off at the trunk in the dark and hung up in one piece. From there I will begin the task of removin trimmin and hangin the individual branches. The clones think they are hot shit now they have taken over the tub
CFFE3FC2 2C07 4E6C 8F08 81834D81FCFD
D18E2B23 2B8C 44F4 AAB1 15F07EA18A26
26F5C22D 1FA5 4C75 9E91 B7A89C82A6E7
49A13942 2AF1 4700 8C10 B58A625AF17A
850745C2 E497 412B 80FA D186768A7D1F
3AF06FF7 506E 49F0 BCC2 1AED0E15308E
93223871 C4FB 4470 B82F FB3E32F9422C

Schwer

Schwer

Supporter
I, for one, and just glad to know that there is an actual end to this process. 😁 It goes without saying that all of your shit look fabulous. I offer my congratulations to the graduating tub-seniors and the incoming freshman class. You're in good hands class of .... late 2021?! Also, how did my cat get in your grow room? 😝

Pardon my relative absence btw... I'm puppy-sitting a 17 week old golden retriever for over a week so that's pretty much my life.

Lilolme

Lilolme

I, for one, and just glad to know that there is an actual end to this process. 😁 It goes without saying that all of your shit look fabulous. I offer my congratulations to the graduating tub-seniors and the incoming freshman class. You're in good hands class of .... late 2021?! Also, how did my cat get in your grow room? 😝

Pardon my relative absence btw... I'm puppy-sitting a 17 week old golden retriever for over a week so that's pretty much my life.
Felt like the time was right all the signs pointed that way. By the end I’m ready for a long break from tendin the garden and knowin I’ll have hours of trimmin makes the break even more welcome, kinda excited to see what the clones amount to might have to grow a mother and crank out a supercrop, maybe make an indoor garden with IBC totes cut in half I have room for 2 halves I figure 9 clones the size I have per half

Lilolme

Lilolme

I’ve grown accustomed to huntin for hairs before I smoke!

Lilolme

Lilolme

So bright and early I went in with the big loppers and did the deed, always freaks me out I have to force myself and do it fast or I will sit there all day wonderin if I should. I’m feelin pretty good about it though, wish you could just pick em like an apple I really hate hours of trimmin. Gave em a half assed job I’m gonna clean em up better as they go into the jars. I didn’t see any white hairs and the brown ones were really curled in, nice mix of cloudy and amber trics on 1 sample I didnt drive myself crazy checkin and checkin, when its time its time but it sure leaves a hole in my life, after all this time, they are gone

Lilolme

Lilolme

Got the clones moved, my dogs need a bath so they had to give up the big tub. According to my pic history they are 7 weeks into flower. 2 Green Crack and 3 Sour Diesel 1 is the runt. Probly gonna snip the buds off of the stems tomorrow they are gettin dry now it will be 4 days hangin and I moved the dehumidifier so the humidity dropped to around 50
16B49F0E D494 44A0 BC8D 1F6F9AF38CC7
B9D05CEE 798F 4357 AD6A A5DE07B41C02
1E1CF6A3 1F48 405E 9678 6522BF389B5A

Lilolme

Lilolme

4 days hangin they were noticeably dryer even though the humidity sucks still so I decided to snip em and start workin with em. Much better than last time I think but still not the best I can do. My air exchange is one of my weak links I don’t have exhaust or fresh makeup air I just use the a/c and house airI need to address that next time. I’m also thinkin bigger pots, 2 plants and a longer veg just sounds like a lot less trouble. 15 or so quarts, will last me a long time, well into the next grow. Oh yea I’m not done I still have the clones
31CB513E C69A 424A A0F9 405E5FD9830A
DD122CAA 6EA7 4ABC 9809 1D81CFAECC6E
2B53841A 4665 4DB2 9EE2 7352E873CC62
14AF67FD A20C 4134 9312 B3E36158819C

Schwer

Schwer

Supporter
hell yeah man! Looks so good! I bet you'll clean your garage at least 300 times this year 😁 ☕

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Got the clones moved, my dogs need a bath so they had to give up the big tub. According to my pic history they are 7 weeks into flower. 2 Green Crack and 3 Sour Diesel 1 is the runt. Probly gonna snip the buds off of the stems tomorrow they are gettin dry now it will be 4 days hangin and I moved the dehumidifier so the humidity dropped to around 50View attachment 1177589View attachment 1177590View attachment 1177591
Nice flip bro, your on top of it. Everything's looking really good. congrats on the harvest.

Lilolme

Lilolme

Been readin up on curing, storage, Boveda packets, vacuum sealing, ect. My experience with the packets indicated I was probly usin em wrong. I used 62% and left em in the jars long term, just plopped in with the buds. I can attest to the fact they do something to the smell, the 62% seemed to leave it too moist, has to be air dried for a while out of the jar to be more smokable. I haven’t experienced any mold but it does seem to be too moist. Readin up indicates they might not need to be in the jars full time but used instead to either rehydrate or dehydrate depending on the conditions. Properly stored at the right RH the buds should remain stable for a long time without the packets. I have the 58% packets this time and am not gonna leave them in the jars and when I do use them a parchment paper barrier will prevent contact with the buds. I am also gonna get a mason jar attachment for my food saver and vacuum seal the jars this time after I have the cure under control. Frequent burping of the jars will indicate if the packets are needed, or not. While my over a year old stored weed is still good to go I would prefer it to be a little drier and the packets won’t stay in the jars full time anymore instead they will have their own jar to stay in until I deem it necessary to use them. More readin to do

Panhead59

Panhead59

Check out grove bags. Many here use 'em and i have yet to read a bad review. They seem to be curing my first grow just as advertised. No b-packs, no burping, no anything. Try a couple, I think you would be pleasently surprised.

Microstraincollector

Microstraincollector

Been readin up on curing, storage, Boveda packets, vacuum sealing, ect. My experience with the packets indicated I was probly usin em wrong. I used 62% and left em in the jars long term, just plopped in with the buds. I can attest to the fact they do something to the smell, the 62% seemed to leave it too moist, has to be air dried for a while out of the jar to be more smokable. I haven’t experienced any mold but it does seem to be too moist. Readin up indicates they might not need to be in the jars full time but used instead to either rehydrate or dehydrate depending on the conditions. Properly stored at the right RH the buds should remain stable for a long time without the packets. I have the 58% packets this time and am not gonna leave them in the jars and when I do use them a parchment paper barrier will prevent contact with the buds. I am also gonna get a mason jar attachment for my food saver and vacuum seal the jars this time after I have the cure under control. Frequent burping of the jars will indicate if the packets are needed, or not. While my over a year old stored weed is still good to go I would prefer it to be a little drier and the packets won’t stay in the jars full time anymore instead they will have their own jar to stay in until I deem it necessary to use them. More readin to do
Trimming seems to be the least favorite part of this process... I dried at 50%RH for 7 days, trimmed, then jarred with hygrometer/thermometer sensors and they're sitting at around 53% for a couple days at 72 degrees... I'm going to burp daily and dump them to air a little once a week... The first moist toke was a smooth one with a real creeper buzz...

Top Bottom