• Tagged users None
Schwer

Schwer

Supporter
Dumb ? But where are the emoji's
Tent236

Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Call the Make-a-Wish Foundation. 🤗

There's a dude named Vito at 6th and main if you want to go ridin.... 🤪 😂
Here's it's called Arora street here, I think there mostly all freelance, except for who there getting there shit from, of course.

Perhaps a few of them have been around the block a time or two, and manage their own affairs, or working on something better. I've got a good friend who was a skeezer many years ago when I met her, and now she's a great mom, and I'm happy for her. she's got her priorities straight in life, everyone deserves a second, and/or third, fourth, fifth chance at making it. 💃💑👩‍👩‍👦👩‍👩‍👧‍👧

It's a sad thing to watch, IMO.😵 But I'll admit, when I was a young buck out of boot camp at 16yo (1984) at camp Pendleton, with a hard body, and a another harder body, only one thing was on my drunken mind. loll

Last edited:
ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Here's it's called Arora street here, I think there mostly all freelance, except for who there getting there shit from, of course.

Perhaps a few of them have been around the block a time or two, and manage their own affairs, or working on something better. I've got a good friend who was a skeezer many years ago when I met her, and now she's a great mom, and I'm happy for her. she's got her priorities straight in life, everyone deserves a second, and/or third, fourth, fifth chance at making it. 💃💑👩‍👩‍👦👩‍👩‍👧‍👧

It's a sad thing to watch, IMO.😵 But I'll admit, when I was a young buck out of boot camp at 16yo (1984) at camp Pendleton, with a hard body, and a another harder body, only one thing was on my drunken mind. loll
What do you mean, back then? I saw you looking at @Dirtbag's tent.... Pre-vert. 😂 🤡

Panhead59

Panhead59

Oh no. It's me not knowing how to add them. I think to get the icon at top you (me) have to hit the reply button on last post, and not the green post reply at bottom. I'll try it now. Don't mean to hyjack your thread on something unrelated ! Great plants by the way !!!!
I just figured out what you were talkin about, there is no like or emoji thing on my pics, wonder if I got in trouble for postin off topic

Panhead59

Panhead59

No that didn't work either. Sorry. It just quoted your post. I can't find the page or way to add those emojis.

Panhead59

Panhead59

😂😂ok. I think i figured it out.😂😉😎🤔 i have to hit emoji on keyboard, not on farmer page, if that makes sense. Don't mind me, just a 64 yr.old computer illiterate trying to keep up.

Lilolme

Lilolme

I think my plants are dieing, in fact I’m sure of it. Got water today not quite ready to dry em out. Might have to snip off
2B984C70 3215 41E7 98B1 2897D408A187
B219A3F9 2955 43B1 A2AA 1723FA2F10CB
some of the ugliest fans

Latest posts

Top Bottom