Fresh Run Fresh Room Refuge Center

• Thread starter gardnguyahoy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

What happened to Jim?

• Total voters
mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Just got a few little clones dropped off from a friend. Wasn't expecting him to bring anything.
20160104 122345
Not the healthiest looking cuts they are going straight into quarantine. They will be treated a few times and USB scoped thoroughly before being released into general population. My buddy was a little offended I tossed his gifts in quarantine . I learned my lesson a few years ago when I was taking in lots of dirty passed around girls.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Doesn't sound like he's very serious about staying bug free
He actually is he practices the same methods I do. I think it more of the fact I've known him for a long time and he figures I should know that if it's from him I should know it's clean. He takes great pride in his work and he should because he is very good at it. He joked about it and said " I know I do the same thing but I wait for people to leave" he realizes it's nothing personal.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

He actually is he practices the same methods I do. I think it more of the fact I've known him for a long time and he figures I should know that if it's from him I should know it's clean. He takes great pride in his work and he should because he is very good at it. He joked about it and said " I know I do the same thing but I wait for people to leave" he realizes it's nothing personal.
Yeah dude i had a buddy go. Hey i got some clones 4 u.

I got all hyped, asked for a list.

It was like, blue crack(which i think green dream is a better name) mars og and sfv og cuts.

I head to his house, theyre all fucked up. Yellow, spider mites, nute burn. You name it... I was like...seriously? Anyways, i didnt have the heart to tell him that i didnt want em. I graciously accepted and brought em home.
I left em all outside. Watered em with certain clothes on then bagged em right inside the door each time. Sfv og was the only one who made it. Everything else broke down cause of wind or dried out, couldnt get rid of the mites. Or it just looked too pathetiC. Sfv made it. But she died friday 13th in my veg tent of death. Never Even got to see flowers

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Yeah dude i had a buddy go. Hey i got some clones 4 u.

I got all hyped, asked for a list.

It was like, blue crack(which i think green dream is a better name) mars og and sfv og cuts.

I head to his house, theyre all fucked up. Yellow, spider mites, nute burn. You name it... I was like...seriously? Anyways, i didnt have the heart to tell him that i didnt want em. I graciously accepted and brought em home.
I left em all outside. Watered em with certain clothes on then bagged em right inside the door each time. Sfv og was the only one who made it. Everything else broke down cause of wind or dried out, couldnt get rid of the mites. Or it just looked too pathetiC. Sfv made it. But she died friday 13th in my veg tent of death. Never Even got to see flowers
I used to take a lot from people I met online and have had to trash quite a few aswell. Now I just assume everything that comes in has every problem imaginable and am proactive with treatment and quarantine at least a month. I haven't taken in very much over the last couple years until recently so I had to setup a state of the art, sterile quarantine room.
20160104 124319

The spare bathroom in my shop with a t5 and built in clone disposal unit

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Little OG kush. Gonna make her my new mom, should give me some nice cuts here.
IMG 4309
IMG 4310
IMG 4311
IMG 4313

@mittenmedgrow I love to weld but I need to get electric ran to my new garage before I can do some tinkering again :( What kind of welder you using?

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

I love welding and fabrication also really enjoy rebuilding motors and restoring old American made things. My welder is a miller dynasty 350 tig welder, I have a old Lincoln power mig 225 but I loaned it out to a friend for awhile.
Some pics of my baby and one of the first things I built when I bought my tig a couple years ago. Self taught with the help of you tube.
20160104 215201
20130906 163459
20130906 163449
20130906 163511

24v motor cranks up an 80 pound lead pyramid fast enough to knock out a fish. Some of the rivers I fish have a lot of current and I need the weight to keep the boat planted

Top Bottom