Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Almost certainly harmless springtails... those are not long enough to be symphylids.

Actually, its a fossilized hard shelled algae called diatoms which are algae with distinctive, transparent cell walls made of silicon dioxide

Dont eat em... you'll get the leprosy... yer thumbs'll fall off and shit....
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/smart-news/how-armadillos-can-spread-leprosy-180954440/?no-ist

What did he have in the shower? Head & Shoulders....

What did he keep in his bird cage? A cock-or-two....

The windowbangers just need to be boxed in and vented... you can put em anywhere...

View attachment 586740

Clear packaging tape... careful... and poke bubbles with a needle to smooth em out.
your phone will still feel your touch, but you wont lose glass to your thumb.... I've been using a broken phone for 2 years with no issues other than bright sunlight... it sparkles off the cracks and makes it impossible to see... my phones only nemesis is a lack of shade....

all the way up to just under the cotyledons ... I always have had done... keeps em from lookin stupid and stretchy at that point as well as giving support and they will root... I consider it manually helping the taproot grow faster...
Nice duct work seafour!

str8smokn

str8smokn

I almost stepped on this while working today.
She wasn't moving off them eggs.
Then I seen this at another job.. Frog legs anyone
STR8

420 lyfePpP

420 lyfePpP

Been sick last cpl days.....i finally caught whatever my kids had.....it didnt stop me from playin t4 holes of disc golf yesterday tho. Haha.
My wife took my son to the park yesterday and he fell and hit his ear and put a good lil slice thru his cartilage. So, now it looks like he has a chio in his ear so i been callin em "Chip" haha. My wife was freakin out. She called me whule i was disc golfing and sed i need to come home and watch my daughter so she cud take my son to the hospital. When i got there i cudnt help but laugh. I sed...what the hell r they gonna do? So i busted out the super glue and put his ear back together and told my wife ....niw he looks like a hardass hahaha.
Funnh thing is im missin a lice of my ear too haha. Hes all good tho. Lil fucker didnt even cry.....wife says he fell got up w his ear bleedin and shit and ses.....im o.k.
Haha tuff lil guy strong like @G gnome, Bull . Grrrrrr !!!! lol

Top Bottom