Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Shit, when I think back, the state had my license for probably 7 of the first 10 years after I got it but, I never stopped driving.
I never had much use for laws. lol
It's never good when ya get pulled over by a pig ya never seen before. And he asks ya what kind a motorcycle you riding these days..might have ran a time or two lol

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I might have told one to fuck off one day on my 50cc. And ran from him to prove a point. He never caught me either. Did have two more tickets waiting for me, when I went to pay the one..failure to equip motor bike with head light is the one that started it. C&I and failure to hand signal was waiting fer me...that pig was Fucking pissed. I could hear him peeling tires looking for me lmfao

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Shit, when I think back, the state had my license for probably 7 of the first 10 years after I got it but, I never stopped driving.
I never had much use for laws. lol
Lmao you would make a good atribute to dui class , the teacher has been going after me cause I'm in there for weed! No one in the class even thinks I belong there . This guys implementing scare tactics . Tells me if you don't smoke and you take 1 puff your nano grams is at like 1260 and 5 is the legal limit to drive lol

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Lmao you would make a good atribute to dui class , the teacher has been going after me cause I'm in there for weed! No one in the class even thinks I belong there . This guys implementing scare tactics . Tells me if you don't smoke and you take 1 puff your nano grams is at like 1260 and 5 is the legal limit to drive lol
Dude I wouldn't be able to drive for like six years..my shit is probably in the gazabazillions

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

It's never good when ya get pulled over by a pig ya never seen before. And he asks ya what kind a motorcycle you riding these days..might have ran a time or two lol
I only ran once and I got away. I starting running before he had a chance to hit the lights but, I saw him at a distance turning around on me, fucking state trooper too. I was driving illegal in about every way, suspended license, illegal plates, illegal sticker, no insurance, driving a '79 Olds Cutlass Supreme and I fuckin' put the hammer down. I had a little drive to get to where I was going and I spotted him a couple times behind me on long open stretches. My Aunt and Uncle's place I was headed to had a perfect driveway for losing someone, it was on a hilly stretch of road and coming down one their driveway shot off hard to the left and went uphill hard, sitting up on a large ledge and it was pretty hard to see up in there from the road. I flew up in there, shut it down and got out, my Uncle was standing there and I just said 'Hi' when I just caught view of a state trooper flying by. I got a good laugh.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I have a bro that was just in Colo, and got a dui for weed
It's fucked! I smoked a joint on the way home from watering the night before, smoked sll morning then I ate got ️ready for the day and didn't smoke anything before I left. As soon as this assjole came to the door starts rambling about how I just smoked in the car. Then wrote a bunch of bogus crap in the report to make sure the charges stick.
I've been pulled over way higher then that before right after smoking and there was no problem. I hate fucling pigs

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I never cared for drinking, always loved my weed and liked my drugs too back in the day. Never got into certain things, like the needle but, liked drugs over booze for sure.

Every sport bike wreck I've had..I hadn't smoked that day..Every single one..nonsense that dude is spewing.
I drive and ride way Better high
Always did shit better high.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
I only ran once and I got away. I starting running before he had a chance to hit the lights but, I saw him at a distance turning around on me, fucking state trooper too. I was driving illegal in about every way, suspended license, illegal plates, illegal sticker, no insurance, driving a '79 Olds Cutlass Supreme and I fuckin' put the hammer down. I had a little drive to get to where I was going and I spotted him a couple times behind me on long open stretches. My Aunt and Uncle's place I was headed to had a perfect driveway for losing someone, it was on a hilly stretch of road and coming down one their driveway shot off hard to the left and went uphill hard, sitting up on a large ledge and it was pretty hard to see up in there from the road. I flew up in there, shut it down and got out, my Uncle was standing there and I just said 'Hi' when I just caught view of a state trooper flying by. I got a good laugh.
Yeah troopers don't give up to easy..lol..fuckers will try hard

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
State trooper is what got me they are cocky as fuck

Top Bottom