Fresh Run. Fresh Room

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Crimson Peak was kinda lame, waste of $25. I can't imagine that anyone I know would even want the DVD copy. I like doing that shit, buy the Blu-ray with a DVD copy included and give the copy to one of my boys, or my cousin, or my sister, whoever is around when I think to dig it out I guess. lol
What was it a dantes peak crimson tide mashup? Cause submarines in volcanoes sounds dumb

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Crimson Peak was kinda lame, waste of $25. I can't imagine that anyone I know would even want the DVD copy. I like doing that shit, buy the Blu-ray with a DVD copy included and give the copy to one of my boys, or my cousin, or my sister, whoever is around when I think to dig it out I guess. lol
Did you know that a couple years ago 90% of the films that came out of America were remakes or re-hashes. And not even shot on film? Shot on digital video to cut costs. I'm a huge film and cinema enthusiast and personally the lack of merit and substance in today's cinema is staggering. Shit they're reproducing every title that ever had any popularity over the last few decades it's insane.... nobody gives a fuck about a quality picture anymore? It's all cg and who can make the most badass explosion. In a world where Michael Bay is director of the year and Paul Thomas Anderson is struggling to find financial backing take his next flick I will piss on every theatre i come across, and anyone who's excited about the new Super hero mashup flick can go fuck themselves with a 12 inch dido that has "retard" imprinted on the side.

I'm in a good mood don't get me wrong. But the crap cinema being revered these days is enough to make my blood boil

stonestacker

stonestacker

Sometimes I forget that life still goes on out there I guess, it's all the same to me, except when it gets warm outside I can go out on the porch once in a while for some air. What an existence.
But yet you seem to be so up most of the time. Agine I tip my hat to you sir. I wish there was something I could do for you.

Did you know that a couple years ago 90% of the films that came out of America were remakes or re-hashes. And not even shot on film? Shot on digital video to cut costs. I'm a huge film and cinema enthusiast and personally the lack of merit and substance in today's cinema is staggering. Shit they're reproducing every title that ever had any popularity over the last few decades it's insane.... nobody gives a fuck about a quality picture anymore? It's all cg and who can make the most badass explosion. In a world where Michael Bay is director of the year and Paul Thomas Anderson is struggling to find financial backing take his next flick I will piss on every theatre i come across, and anyone who's excited about the new Super hero mashup flick can go fuck themselves with a 12 inch dido that has "retard" imprinted on the side.

I'm in a good mood don't get me wrong. But the crap cinema being revered these days is enough to make my blood boil
Tell us how you really feel!!!!!
I been wondering about you lately. How the fuck you been?

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

R&D and testing phase complete.
20160312 103938
20160311 104238

BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Hey bro wanna come over and burn one and watch the new batman vs superman lol

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Such small samples, it would take forever to do any quantity.
Don't keep us in suspense any buyer's remorse? How do you like it? Money well spent?
Very happy with the system. The press is great. Just did a bunch of small runs to test different temps, press times and pressures for all the different flowers and dry sift. Pressing drysift yeilds very well, flowers not so great. I cranked out a couple grams fir a friend last night in less time than it took him to roll a joint. When I get in production mode it won't take long to add up

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

so, after just 24 hours exposed to colorado air, then 24 hours in a plastic bag with a hygrometer shows me that the boveda guy has, thus far, been correct about the integra packs...

55% is just their starting point

It has not gotten above 48% once and its still very moist and full of gel.

I am bringing it back into open air to continue drying it out another day to see if they get even worse...

After that, I'll try to rehydrate em, but I've already got some unfavorable opinions of the integra packs....
they are nothing near consistent.

as I take it out, I see the edge where it was folded has a visible liquid as if the pack were seeping its innards out... like the paper its made of got saturated, except its been in a bag with the excess air squished out and rolled up... the liquid seeping out is kinda greasy/oily to the touch... this is a major negative... I no longer will even consider using them with cannabis.

Last edited:
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

What's crimson peak about? Never heard of it. I liked Spectre and Black mass. I'm a Johnny fan.
It's a period piece x a ghost story x a love triangle with a psycho x rip 'em off movie, ok in some respects and quite lame in others.

What was it a dantes peak crimson tide mashup? Cause submarines in volcanoes sounds dumb
Volcanoes in oceans works though. :^]_~

I'm all too aware, it gets pretty lame sometimes seeing the same story done over and over again.

That stuff looks excellent.

stonestacker

stonestacker

Sweet, testing.
I like that your testing at different stages of cure also. I've heard fresh ,but then I've heard cured.
Nice.
STR8
I think I would be more interested in trim and how dry so you would get more keef? Does this make sense or not.
And how's the trim rosen taste Compared to bho.
I'm trying to get my son away from bho. That's about all he smokes and that shit scares me. I know nobody likes to listen to their old man. I do remember being young.lol

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

That's the assembly line..
STR8
Getting there, need to buy one more table to work on and a paper cutter.

I think I would be more interested in trim and how dry so you would get more keef? Does this make sense or not.
And how's the trim rosen taste Compared to bho.
I'm trying to get my son away from bho. That's about all he smokes and that shit scares me. I know nobody likes to listen to their old man. I do remember being young.lol
I was told drier the better. I'm keeping the room I'm working in a 20% humidity and 60 degrees. This is rosin from the pollinator kief. It's a little darker than flowers or screened dry sift. My material is a little old to so that might have a little to do with color. The pressed drysift is excellent in flavor and potency. So far I've had a few very experienced testers have nothing but good things to say.
20160312 114638

Did you guys know you can get $35,000 each for your nuts? Who's signing up first? lmao
Why do you think I only have one. Little advice, if you plan on selling both do it at the same time

Latest posts

Top Bottom