• Tagged users None
Billyboat

Billyboat

3x6 beds
60/40 Ultra Coir/Perlite Mix
Bunch of organic stuff mixed in
6 Kilos of OG biowar Mixed in
Vegging with the lights on 600 mode

All I gotta do is build the trellis for each tray and build the watering system and we are finished.

Between this room and the other ones, I'm hand watering in 500+ gallons at a time...Takes 3-4 hours...

8-12 plants per 3x6 beds

Also using this space to veg my other plants for the other rooms...

Its about to blow up around here, T minus 10 days till flip....

10 Lights Cookies
5 Lights Super Lemon Haze
5 Lights Kosher Kush

I should have the smaller 12k room finished in the next two weeks and I already have monster trees to put in there.

I am trying to get my test room finished as I have 40 plants to toss into flower and see who is a male and female and which one are keepers...
Sour Bubble
C99
Motorbreath
Fire OG x Illegal Alien

Fun Fun Fun!!
Preflip
Preflip2

Billyboat

Billyboat

Only thing left to do is hang the 3 quest 205 dehuys and add the trellis...

1500 feet of conduit
3000' of wire
Bunch of outlets and relays and breakers

And

WE ARE FINISHED!!!

Flipping this weekend.

Still designing the watering system. Right now its 350 gallons by hand...
Cooks111
Coookks

Billyboat

Billyboat

Helluva job billy,those things are about to blow up.

Thanks brotha!! Yes sir! Many many man hours!

dude i havent had a good C99 in years, hope you find a good one

I hope I find a pineapple pheno!!

damn nice work in here billy.so where you at height wise on those nanolux lamps and where do you think the height will be when these are done stretching?looks like they are way up there but i see you left some wiggle room up top still lol.

I'm at 5 feet above the canopy now, but will lower it to 48" and the ballasts will be on 1215w once I flip. During veg I want them to stretch. When I add the trellis all the tall rows will be bent over at least 2 feet and spread out. The look super tall now, and with the tables some are already at 6 feet from the ground, but once the trellis is added it will be an equal canopy.

It's about to get crazy in this room!!

Billyboat

Billyboat

My first grow started with 8 trays... I remember complaining about 1+ hour of watering time and dumping buckets.

billyboat, people like you, cap, seamaiden, JK, labud... all so inspiring.

Thanks!

Check out medicropper on YouTube. He does a dtw drip feed and he explains pretty well how he has his irrigation set up. Its fairly simple

Drippers and that aspect are easy...

Its designing all of the UV Flex PVC that will connect to each tray so I can still move everything around freely hanging from the ceiling....and setting up all the valves and solenoids for the 7 master valves and 7 rooms, is the tricky part.

ivyboy1225

ivyboy1225

Only thing left to do is hang the 3 quest 205 dehuys and add the trellis...

1500 feet of conduit
3000' of wire
Bunch of outlets and relays and breakers

And

WE ARE FINISHED!!!

Flipping this weekend.

Still designing the watering system. Right now its 350 gallons by hand...
View attachment 473043 View attachment 473044

So beautiful. Still in awe staring at it.

Billy did you build your trays on incline? I'm curious as how you control your drainage with those beds. I'm thinking of changing my system, and currently I incline my trays but always run into problems with canopy.

Billyboat

Billyboat

Thanks! Its very peaceful in the room!

The concrete slab this place was built on has a natural slope, not sure if it was intended, but all my trays seem to pool water in the same direction. Since I have 3" of perlite at the bottom of each bed, I water till just enough runoff comes out that the beds aren't sitting in any water, sometimes I'll shop vac it up and other times I just leave it. It creates a little hempy action and the lights evaporate it pretty quick.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Thanks!

Drippers and that aspect are easy...

Its designing all of the UV Flex PVC that will connect to each tray so I can still move everything around freely hanging from the ceiling....and setting up all the valves and solenoids for the 7 master valves and 7 rooms, is the tricky part.

:eek:

Top Bottom