Frosty's Tent SHOW..... Come on it but Bring a Jacket!

• Thread starter frostedlove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

frostedlove

Nice purple color! Looks pretty yummy! How long are you flushing for preharvest?

Cheers,
Crom

I started flush at week 61/2 but should have gone too 7. My roots organics say flush at week 8 and not just with water but there fruity blend that is a carb mixer with molases and stuff. I went straight water. Not sure if I will do it again. i thought the girls would be done by now but few more days. So total would be 2 weeks flush with just water.

As I write that -----it seems like a lot of flush but I dont know. They are doing alright and seem to love life, but maybe too soon and maybe a loss of weight????????? I am just a nob----one grow at a time----- They are rock hard tops but nothing too huge.

So who knows?

thanks for rolling through

F

frostedlove

oh my god frosty.. looks dank..

Thnks Bro.....I am just trying to bring out the best in my girls one helping hand at a time......Try not to abuse them much, but yea shit does happen and I am a nob but I am gratefull

few days few days:harvest: need some amber----where is the amber:icon_spin:

F

frostedlove

Still No amber?????????

weeek81.jpg
weeek84.jpg
weeek83.jpg
weeek82.jpg

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
A job well done frostedlove! You could try to reduce your photoperiod to 10/14 to induce ripening and that may help bring out some amber trichomes... :thinking

NeoMarius

NeoMarius

Word Shady Ive dropped that same schedule myself. It pumps up the trich production and makes clear trich's cloudy in a week max.

F

frostedlove

Love the colors, how many days you at now?

We are at 63

A job well done frostedlove! You could try to reduce your photoperiod to 10/14 to induce ripening and that may help bring out some amber trichomes... :thinking

Word Shady Ive dropped that same schedule myself. It pumps up the trich production and makes clear trich's cloudy in a week max.

Thnks dude! Not knowing anything but guessing...... I did drop the light down by 2 hours so thats 10/14...... with out even knowing. Just did that two days ago.

So strange that I have not found but one or two ambers on the whole show......

I am iching to pull but will wait........>The funny thing is I got grade AAA FROST covered nuggs just rippening but had to go score c grade outdoor Cause hommie go no cash.... Light bills and the show added up REAL quick!

Soon the reward will be so sweet. We did sample the OG cause we found a broken dried inner steam.. SHE make my head spin! NICE...

Thanks for all the help and pointers!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
:clappingGood show Frosty! What are you thinking about for next run? I bet your already frothin to try new tips and techniques?

Cheers,
Crom

F

frostedlove

:clappingGood show Frosty! What are you thinking about for next run? I bet your already frothin to try new tips and techniques?

Cheers,
Crom

The next two runs are already going, My teens are abused, due to the fact I am a NOB, but They are getting bigger and ready, maybe a week or two till the flip. The next round in the back will for sure be COCO COIR...... I am OVER sunshine # 4. She drains very well in the final weeks when the girls are just slurping water, but in earlier rounds I find Sunshine does not drain as quick, Sometimes 4-5 days between waterings. It really threw off my WHOLE feed program. and flush and all! Live and learn!

I will be doing a lot of work in the flower room when these girls are done! I will be setting up a drip system and better diy flood tables. I will go lesser plant numbers but try to go way bigger! We did 22 in there this time but I think 18 would be nice. I am really starting to stare at some DWC ideas and things! YOU NEVER KNOW.... I need to read more about organics in DWC.

I need get to my system dialed in all areas, I seem to neglect my mothers and it shows. I need to get a full fuctioning system nailed down day to day. I got a lot of work to do.....It never seems to end on the farm!

I am loving it! and I hope it shows!

crom

crom

Cannobi Genetics
Supporter
The next two runs are already going, My teens are abused, due to the fact I am a NOB, but They are getting bigger and ready, maybe a week or two till the flip. The next round in the back will for sure be COCO COIR...... I am OVER sunshine # 4. She drains very well in the final weeks when the girls are just slurping water, but in earlier rounds I find Sunshine does not drain as quick, Sometimes 4-5 days between waterings. It really threw off my WHOLE feed program. and flush and all! Live and learn!

You can try amending your chosen "mix" with perlite to help with drainage and to add some more O2 to your rhizosphere. Are you using the black bale of #4 or the colorful "advanced" sunshine mix #4? I use the advanced and I'm liking it so far. I did enjoy Roots Organics soilless mix. Just some thoughts.

Cheers,
Crom

F

frostedlove

You can try amending your chosen "mix" with perlite to help with drainage and to add some more O2 to your rhizosphere. Are you using the black bale of #4 or the colorful "advanced" sunshine mix #4? I use the advanced and I'm liking it so far. I did enjoy Roots Organics soilless mix. Just some thoughts.

Cheers,
Crom

I have used the roots organic soil less coco mix and it worked good. That was my very first run. I did good but did not catch my first purple stem defic and it cost me a little but Now I got a little better grower eye so I can see faster defish now.

I ran the just black number #4 My pro grow Canada buddy said run the other number 4 its call the PRO mix. I have amended my blk #4 with perlite on these last two runs.

I want to move back to coco so I can feed more often. I gt two grow buddies that swear If I dont get away from the mixed precharged bages of soils I will get burned battlly one day. They both have horror stories of bad bags of precharged mixes hurting me one way or the other. They now only go with pure coco coir with nothing. Just straight coco......

I just need to really get it all dialed in like a well oiled machine! Little by little each day.

thanks for all the advice
and thougths

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Bad ass bud shots brah! But where's the rest of them? C'mon man I know you're holding out all the eye candy from us picture whores... :giggle

F

frostedlove

Bad ass bud shots brah! But where's the rest of them? C'mon man I know you're holding out all the eye candy from us picture whores... :giggle

I need to get deeep in there, but I am scared if I move them much I will break branches. I have found a few already bent over but not broken. Got to be care full last few days!

I got some pics coming from deep inside! Soon!

Thanks DUDE!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them biches r lookin good my friend. Hope ur harvest is bountiful.

F

frostedlove

2 Plants down a FEW to go!

trim09.jpg
trim10.jpg
trim08.jpg
trim07.jpg
trim05.jpg
trim06.jpg
trim03.jpg
trim02.jpg
trim01.jpg

trim04.jpg

1 Headband and 1 OG KUSH

SOOOOOO STICKY

the wife and I have trimed a few plants and these rank up there with their stickyness. Got a gram of finger hash off two plants! Not sure how that ranks with others but in my experince thats pretty good.
I had to clean sissors 10 million times for two plants. Very cool!

keep pulling today and this weekend

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Excellent work Frosty! Congrats on the harvest... :harvest:

F

frostedlove

:harvest::harvest::harvest::harvest::harvest:
:harvest::harvest::harvest::harvest::harvest:
JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW

I LOVE WEEEEEEEEDDD!
I LOVE GROWING

:character0029::character0029::character0029:I HATE TRIMING!!!!!!!:character0029::character0029:
:character0029:

Top Bottom