Fruity Pebble OG, Blueberry Underdog, Alien Dawg flowering...

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Looking stellar Surfr! Great pix. I've used that roots mix before and it was great, but I think you could make your own mix w/ coco bricks & additives and be a lot safer from unwanted hitchhikers.

A

Alien

Supporter
After all you've done, you've got the Root Aphids killed.

You're back in business bro. Everything's looking stellar...knew you'd love the Fruity Pebble OG...that lady is an Alien resin bomb. Day 68 to 70...you're going to kill it on this run bro.

Thanks for doing proper justice to the cuts. The Alien Dawg is going to get super chunky around day 60-63....taken to 70 she will be deadly and heavy as fuck.

Good work bro. See ya soon.

-Alien

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
things are lookin great surfr. aphids or not, those ladies look happy! and as everyone else has mentioned, that fruity pebbles og has layers and layers of trichs already. cant wait to see how they progress. thanks again for sharing

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

They look Dank As Fuck great job on this grow homie

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Some crisp camera work there man. Spite the set back things look good.

I agree about the fruity pebbles... looks sugar dipped! ;)

Thanks Hellmutt! According to Alien, the Fruity Pebble will double up on its trichome production near the end... I can't even imagine at this point lol..

Jesus, they look amazing nonetheless. Went through a root aphid bit, youre in a really shitty spot being this far in....good luck!

Thanks man.. Aphids are the worst thing a farmer can experience. Pretty sure they are completely gone now.. Hopefully they'll start bursting with new pistsils here soooon!

Dang that fruity pebble og is 1 sexy beast, they all look gorgeous.
Sorry to hear about the aphids, hope it works out in the end for u,
very nice gro, respect.

Fruity Pebble OG is by far my favorite in the garden at the moment! Thanks bro!

Wazzup dawwgy really does suck about them bastards spite being halted they still look like they held a lot of green and didn't yellow out at all,you've got those girls lookin absolutely beautiful as always great camera skills doin these big justice bravo,respect!

Hey thanks again brah!

Looking stellar Surfr! Great pix. I've used that roots mix before and it was great, but I think you could make your own mix w/ coco bricks & additives and be a lot safer from unwanted hitchhikers.

Thanks Fader! I am actually going to start making my own 50/50 mix coco/pelite of Canna coco and Fox Farms big and chunky perlite. Should be a perfect blend for the beds.. Keep it real bro!

After all you've done, you've got the Root Aphids killed.

You're back in business bro. Everything's looking stellar...knew you'd love the Fruity Pebble OG...that lady is an Alien resin bomb. Day 68 to 70...you're going to kill it on this run bro.

Thanks for doing proper justice to the cuts. The Alien Dawg is going to get super chunky around day 60-63....taken to 70 she will be deadly and heavy as fuck.

Good work bro. See ya soon.

-Alien

I hope so brotha! I even got on my knees and prayed to the almighty aphid goddess to please spare me! lol..

I figured 68-70 would be a good number to make up for any loss in weight...

Every night the Alien Dawg is noticeably bigger. Chunker for sure!

Thanks again bro

things are lookin great surfr. aphids or not, those ladies look happy! and as everyone else has mentioned, that fruity pebbles og has layers and layers of trichs already. cant wait to see how they progress. thanks again for sharing

Appreciate it Doc!

They look Dank As Fuck great job on this grow homie

Thanks Goo!

:character0180:

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey Surfr I had problems with bugs when I used Roots organic soil too(at least i'm pretty sure that was the problem). Once I switched to Fox Farm I havent had a problem since. Anyways is good to hear you have those little bastards in check and graet job on the Alien gear...all is looking DANK!

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Hey Surfr I had problems with bugs when I used Roots organic soil too(at least i'm pretty sure that was the problem). Once I switched to Fox Farm I havent had a problem since. Anyways is good to hear you have those little bastards in check and graet job on the Alien gear...all is looking DANK!

I hear ya bro. I know fungus gnats are for sure complimentary with the RO soil lol. I just don't know where the damn aphids came from. I haven't gotten cuts from anyone in a looooong while. Oh well. Them bitches are gone now!

kinger

kinger

Everything looks amazing,I am glad to hear you took care of them aphids.I cant wait till we are all able to try some of these genetics because they look so killer and mad props to alien for providing us with these top class genetics.

rollon

rollon

hey surfr sorry to hear about the setback. wouldnt have known u had aphids from the pics. stuff looks pure fire. great genetics can shine even when everything Doesnt go exactly perfect, like my grows. lol

S

Slug

Everything is looking good Surfr! I can't wait to see your update. I've been trying to figure out my camera so I can post some pic's of these beautiful cuts as well! Keep up the good work.

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
killer line up surfr. excellent job. thanks for sharing.

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Theyre looking good mang!

Good job with the RA's. Lets hope you dont get russet or broad mites! yikes! The new plague has cometh!

pura

pura

Props homie! the fruity pebble og is looking great! what smells is she throwing off?

S

Slug

Props homie! the fruity pebble og is looking great! what smells is she throwing off?

Go to your nearest grocery store. Buy yourself a box of Fruity Pebbles. Now, stick your face in the box and take a deep breath. That's exactly how it smells with the slightest undertone of OG.

N

Nino.Noire

Looking great!!! I hope i get some of this propulsion for my spacecraft soon :evilgrin0040:

E

el_tenador

They all look amazing Surfr. Whatever your regimen is, its got 'em oozing trichs, badass bro.

grower2

grower2

Nov102011_blah2_5168.jpg

Nice dry-erase board!

I've been meaning to pick one up for awhile now.

Thanks for the reminder.

DrCALIGREENTHUM

DrCALIGREENTHUM

Thats too funny Grower 2

I just bought a couple at wally mart right now :cool0010:

Latest posts

Top Bottom