Fruity Pebble OG, Blueberry Underdog, Alien Dawg flowering...

• Thread starter Surfr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Alien Dawg - It seems this bed was hit the hardest from the Aphids and didn't really pull through as much as I would have liked.. I'll rock the shit out of the Alien Dawg this next round though..

ad15.jpg

AD33.jpg

AD24.jpg

JAWS

JAWS

hello SURF:bong2:
ya brother those are what im talking about, that damn BLUEBERRY UNDERDAWG just does it for me......your killing it dude and i hope you keep up with all these very nice thread, DROLLLLLLL thread one-n-all...
very fine work:bong2:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Things r looking super funky bro! I'm digging the pics. Thanx for sharing! I'm hoping to run them FPOG when they hit the farm. I missed out on grabbing some of them cuts from Alien. When time is right, she will be in my garden! Keep up the great work, Surfr. Happy Holidays and Happy Harvests!

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice bro its all looking super dank. I can't wait to hear some smoke reports. Peace

HumboldtDr

HumboldtDr

Whats your ailment?
Supporter
Lookin like dank! Nice work Surfr. The FP is caked w/ trichs. I likey. Alot. That herb is just crazy tasty. Its the first herb i've had in awhile that i started to ration out. Every time i go to rip the SG, FP comes to mind first. Merry Christmas to you and yours bro.

S

Slug

Now that's some super fire! Should be a nice Christmas gift for yourself ;). What did you drop your temps to at the end? Your PFOG is noticeably darker than mine.

rollon

rollon

surfer maybe its just me but i feel that u cant have too many pics. there like cowbell, gotta have more cowbell.lol

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Sorry fellers, been on the road the last week or so... I'll get some dry shots up soon!

R

Reptile

MMM.. blueberry underdog....:bong2::sun
Triple OG aka 3OG - These photos really do her no justice.. She is the largest yielding full blown OG i have ever grown. Not to mention, the strongest tasting and strongest high..

TRIP2.jpg

TRIP1.jpg

Blueberry Underdog

BD42.jpg

BD33.jpg

BD23.jpg

BD13.jpg

socalval

socalval

wow nice pics would love to see more of the triple og if you have a shot that would show her off .the underdog looks so good does it smell like blueberrys soaked in gas ?

JAWS

JAWS

hello SURF:emo:emo
ya brother im really looking forward to some dry shots of that BEAUTIFUL BLUEBERRY UNDERDAWG:confused0054:....

that BLUEBERRY UNDEDAWG & the BLUEBERRY OG thats going around are two thats really on my radar!!...........
very nice:bong2:

soserthc1

soserthc1

Just read this whole thread and was good read excellent work, never seen fruity pebbles look so frosty, cant wait for the nug shots...your killen in bro

W

willEum

Nice grow show!!!! you have thoroughly convinced me I need the Fruity pebble OG!!!

Would love to see some dry trimmed up nug!

A

Alien

Supporter
wow nice pics would love to see more of the triple og if you have a shot that would show her off .the underdog looks so good does it smell like blueberrys soaked in gas ?

My organic BB Underdog smells very strongly of blueberry muffins covered in raspberry jam, buttered with kush...all followed by a deep fuely musk.

That's as good as I can do without a scratch-and-sniff function...

-Alien

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
My organic BB Underdog smells very strongly of blueberry muffins covered in raspberry jam, buttered with kush...all followed by a deep fuely musk.

That's as good as I can do without a scratch-and-sniff function...

-Alien

Spot on brotha!! The BB Underdog is dank! The blueberry muffin smell is fooking amazing!

I'll have some dry shots for you guys when I get back into town! Enjoying the nice warm So Cal weather these last few days. Even got a day of surfing in today!

A

Alien

Supporter
Spot on brotha!! The BB Underdog is dank! The blueberry muffin smell is fooking amazing!

I'll have some dry shots for you guys when I get back into town! Enjoying the nice warm So Cal weather these last few days. Even got a day of surfing in today!

Where'd you surf, fuckface? You were probably in a 3/2 barefoot while I'm up here in a 6/5/4 hooded with booties and gloves, you son of a bitch!

The buoys were reading 25-28 feet yesterday morning...light offshores...went to look at some of the big wave spots and it was just reeling. Hollow as they get...barrels big enough to fit houses in. Faces were macking around 50 plus...it was downright scary from the cliffs...wanted to be out there on a ski whipping in but now's not the time. Tomorrow's looking more mellow...back to 11-15 on the buoys...

So whenever you get back from down south, hit me up and we'll get the Norcal crew together for a proper sesh.

-A

Latest posts

Top Bottom