Fruity Pebble OG & Lemon Alien Dawg

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
No worries homie.. U should grab them Lemon Alien Dawgs well there available so u can b ready next year.. I really wasn't trying 2 b a dick sorry doggie..
hey ken stop begging and goo give up them cuts already hahaha.. i hate how text doesnt convey tone.. you guys are both hella koo in my book... oh yeah ken you really want to grab them LAD i dont think alien is making them again.
You are correct Big c these will be the first and last release of Lemon aliendawg Ever!!! I love that Alien does it this way for real makes you feel special that you have something that will never be made again!!

Ok then...I just made the "Order thread":D hope Logic has another pack

F

freshgardens

whats up everyone. Getting ready for my second run and best part is get to also look at my 3rd! Ive heard all postive things about alien genetics and am looking to purchase 2 or 3 strains. Im in a 20x20 room flood and drain and using rockwool. Im thinking either crash helmet, alien rock candy, alien grenades and lemon alien dawg. If you guys can give me some feed bak on what you liked didnt like about these strains that be great. Much Appreciated!!
FG

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

whats up everyone. Getting ready for my second run and best part is get to also look at my 3rd! Ive heard all postive things about alien genetics and am looking to purchase 2 or 3 strains. Im in a 20x20 room flood and drain and using rockwool. Im thinking either crash helmet, alien rock candy, alien grenades and lemon alien dawg. If you guys can give me some feed bak on what you liked didnt like about these strains that be great. Much Appreciated!!
FG
wassup fresh, this is goos thread and not really the spot to post that question but if you make a thread im sure you will have abundance of people giving you opinions on alien gear. good luck bro

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

FG

That's more a question 4 Alien b'cuz were out here running his gear 4 the very 1st time ever.. But so far I love the growth on FPOG & LAD.. All the strains u named r off the hook but I ain't never ran them b4.. If it was me I would run LAD & Alien Rock Candy the candy I still need 2 get my hands on them.. I'm running the LAD & so far there great with very strong Lemon sent..The Alien grenades sound mega sick also but so does crash helmet.. U can't go wrong running any Alien gear he did the hard work in the selection so there's dank in every pack.. But 4sho get u some Lemon Alien Dawg

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

wassup fresh, this is goos thread and not really the spot to post that question but if you make a thread im sure you will have abundance of people giving you opinions on alien gear. good luck bro

No worries doggie I ain't trippin.. We can get off topic over here.. No rules over here on my thread.. Shit even haters r welcome over here..I got bomb ass dank over here so it's hard 2 get mad at anything..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

week 2 update
this is how much stretch happened in only 1 week peep how there touching the fan
IMG 3008
IMG 3009

Top Bottom