Fruity Pebble OG & Lemon Alien Dawg

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

We went all down E 14th it was all bad.. We went 2 west Oakland rite after the cup hunting 4 a room that spot was tore back even in the day time we didn't want 2 b there..

the town is all bad, hella fun but all bad haha. used to go to the sideshow out there till some random ass cats started shootin at me. hit my car 6 times. im hella lucky they dont know how to shoot. if it was the other way around they wouldve been dusted. . im not the best shot but from 20 yards its a sure shot.. thank the lord movies teach these schmucks to shoot 1 handed haha

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

the town is all bad, hella fun but all bad haha. used to go to the sideshow out there till some random ass cats started shootin at me. hit my car 6 times. im hella lucky they dont know how to shoot. if it was the other way around they wouldve been dusted. . im not the best shot but from 20 yards its a sure shot.. thank the lord movies teach these schmucks to shoot 1 handed haha

Maybe I was juss always in the wrong hood but from what I seen it was all bad.. I enjoyed seeing the Raiders stadium tho but the area wasn't the best.. It was all good tho nobody was trippin on us.. It was mostly all bad b'cuz the cops were swarming over there we seen at least 10 everywhere harassing people.. When I usually come 2 the bay I never ever see cops.. But last nite there was way 2 many 4 me..

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Maybe I was juss always in the wrong hood but from what I seen it was all bad.. I enjoyed seeing the Raiders stadium tho but the area wasn't the best.. It was all good tho nobody was trippin on us.. It was mostly all bad b'cuz the cops were swarming over there we seen at least 10 everywhere harassing people.. When I usually come 2 the bay I never ever see cops.. But last nite there was way 2 many 4 me..

they try to start crackin down hard in the begining of summer to stop that murder rate from climbing

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I asked SMF 2 delete my other pic.. i fixed the pic & here is the repost..Thanks SMF good lookin out homie
IMG 3037

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice stash, bro! U def had fun at the cup. It was nice meeting u finally. That WIFI 1 was so tasty. The GOO on that joint had me bombed. How high did it test? My White OG tested at 17.30% THC 2% CBD. I was surprised as a muthafukr. It was my first time having my herb tested. Oakland is def all bad! Love my Raiders but not them Hyphy cats. U should've went towards Vallejo for a room. A few exits away in El Sobrante is a decent spot. Glad u made it back home safe, bro! Lmao.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I'm glad u liked the WiFi #1 mega joint Rival... I rolled almost 2 grams WiFi #1 plus a 1/2 gram WiFi #1 dubble dipped Goo buds & then a 1/2 gram WiFi #1 Goo I called it the Mega WiFi joint.. That's what u tryed at 4:20..

With the gas test WiFi #1 only hit 16.20% & on the Liquid test she hit 17.16% I was pretty sad that it didn't test higher but the testing people said that was high.. They told me the tests hitting over 20% were bullshit they were telling me some people know how 2 fuck with the test so there samples hit higher numbers.. They also told me that the highest number the got tested at the cup was 19%.. I'll post the full report later on 2nite.. The number wasnt the highest but everybody sure did like it.. A few clubs I showed it 2 wanted me 2 vend it 2 them but I told them I'm not a vender this is 4 the dome..

It was great meeting u doggie..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I had a killer time at the cup this year they didn't have as much free stuff as last year but I had a way better time this year.. I met a gang of farmers that I cant member everybody off the top of my head I met:

Big Cheese
Snowblind
Delae632
NorCal215
Rival
GTD
Optic
Kinger

I met even more but I can't member who.. I only member those guys b'cuz we wher chillin with them most of the time.. I kicked it with Cheese, Snow, & D most of the time..

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I had a killer time at the cup this year they didn't have as much free stuff as last year but I had a way better time this year.. I met a gang of farmers that I cant member everybody off the top of my head I met:

Big Cheese
Snowblind
Delae632
NorCal215
Rival
GTD
Optic
Kinger

I met even more but I can't member who.. I only member those guys b'cuz we wher chillin with them most of the time.. I kicked it with Cheese, Snow, & D most of the time..

man just thinking about it makes me want to throw a cannabis cup at a warehouse for a day .. im sure it would be a fairly easy thing to do to.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter

Big Cheese
Snowblind
Delae632
NorCal215
Rival
GTD
Optic
Kinger

It was good to meet you man! Thanks for the WiFi#1, it was killer smoke. It was fun to hang out with everyone for sure.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Peep this mega strain from a killer grower that doesnt want 2 b named..if ur reading this say who u r bcuz u got crazy good skills dog..THIS is the rare Alien Dawg cherry pheno.. this strain i must get my hands on someday...this strain kills my Alien Dog V2....
IMG 3063

Top Bottom