Fruity Pebble OG & Lemon Alien Dawg

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

2day I had 2 transplant 4 plants they were my extra cuts that I didn't have the hart 2 kill b'cuz they were so healthy looking.. But I didn't have any money 2 buy coco.. Good thing I went 2 the Max Yields expo & got 4 Lil sample bags of coco.. It was enough for my 4 plants.. I transplanted 2 cuts in2 Sunshine #4 & 2 plants in2 Sunland coco.. The sunshine looked like the black gold with the perlite & other stuff they add.. & the sunland looked kinda like the canna coco bcuz it was pure coco.. I ran some water threw them both & checked the ppm runoff.. Here was the results right out the bag:

Sunshine #4 ppm runoff 1300 (Damn)

Sunland ppm runoff 650 (Not bad)

Hopfully they work out 4 me I don't think Ill b buying sunshine coco b'cuz the runoff was way 2 high 4 my liking but the sunshine wasn't 2 bad.. Still pretty far from the canna coco 150 ppm runoff but if it's a lot cheaper it might b sumthing I might consider.. I had 2 flush them both till the ppm's droped 2 around 160-190.. Good thing 4 free samples..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Lemon Alien Dawg #22

day 76 well i guess i was 21 day behind not 14 days oh well there still lookin great here r some flicks
IMG 3586
IMG 3588
IMG 3589
IMG 3590

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Killer Goo! When's the chop?
1 more week.. I'm gunna push them another week till I see some amber crystals.. The heat stress plus my nute lock out set them back a few weeks. If everything was dialed in they would b finished 2 weeks ago.. I had some major salt build up early in bloom that almost killed them.. I almost killed this whole run 2 start over b'cuz I was afraid I wouldn't get any waight or good buds.. Good thing I didn't give up b'cuz I'm lookin at a record yield plus the buds came out super fire..

Top Bottom