Fruity Pebble OG & Lemon Alien Dawg

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yooyoyo wats good playboy i missed all the actions few pages bak bit im glad to hear that u got sum wifiiii coming downnnnnn uweeeeeeeeeeee its gunnna be a stankeyyy trimming session fushoo holla.at me layta if u get free maing layta
Yes WiFi #1 came down next Angels Kush then Fruity Pebble OG & Lemon Alien Dawg (all 5) the Cherry Pie is already done & dry.. My other White Fire pheno is barley gettin the master blaster treatment

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Happy harvest Goo... ur going to have a lot of dank on ur hands... enjoy and keep up the good work... I just pulled some wifi phenos down and I'm very pleased with there results going to be a hard choice to cull the unwanted phenos, they all look kill...

Can't wait to see some of the LAD and FPOG dry nug shots, by the way nice recovery on the issues you were having they pulled through nicely...
Enjoy ur White Fire it's some nice smoke.. I'll post up some pre harvest shots of FPOG & LAD then in a few weeks some dry shots.. This was a rough run but i still pulled lots of fire.. I was surprised how good this run ended up finishing..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

this is what i use..Used to use the stockings and then i noticed all the women giving me weird looks at the store lol Got these and my tea seems better with the loose material instead of all confined. You do get more foam though..which is a good thing

U crazy dog!! LOL..
That looks like a great idea but I only make a gal. Of tea at a time & my worm castings won't even get wet if I used that thing.. Thanks 4 the idea tho..

619ster

619ster

LAD is on my radar!!! Can't wait to start seeing smoke reports (any of them yet?). Wish I could get my hands on some FPOG (maybe one day), but watching you all kill it with her is good for me lol. I'd love to try some flowers though! Wonder if I'll ever see any soon? Probably will and wont even know that's what it is lol. Keep doin ya thang Goo!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

LAD is on my radar!!! Can't wait to start seeing smoke reports (any of them yet?). Wish I could get my hands on some FPOG (maybe one day), but watching you all kill it with her is good for me lol. I'd love to try some flowers though! Wonder if I'll ever see any soon? Probably will and wont even know that's what it is lol. Keep doin ya thang Goo!
Hell yea I'm glad the Lemon Alien Dawg is on ur rader.. It's a nice plant 2 watch grow & if u like lots of killer buds then LAD is 4 u.. I'm not 2 sure if there r any smoke reports quite yet Alien gave me this pack of LAD b4 he dropped the beans here at the farm so I'm not 2 sure if there r any finished grows yet.. I know Alien tryed it & prolly a few other people that he gave out some LAD's 2 test out 4 him.. I'm sure I wasn't the only tester he gave these killer beans 2.. Thanks 4 stoppin by the tent

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

There still growing rite along I haven't harvested my FPOG or LAD yet.. Anyday now I'm juss patiently waiting.. I think Waayne was rite my super high temps r slowing down my flowering I think early in flower my plants were so hot they were tricked in2 thinking it was still summer & kept vegging even tho it was time 2 flower.. This is the hottest my tent has ever been & the buds r really taking there time 2 finish.. But on the bright side it's not affecting my yield it's looking like I juss might hit the 2 i was hoping 4.. & the buds looks super bomb still.. The Lemon Alien Dawg #22 is super super bad ass.. I'll make sure 2 try & get some pics up b4 & after harvest..

I got the biggest WiFi #1 buds this run even with the high temps..

EVOKE

EVOKE

What up bro, what % of amber do you look for in ur buds... beastly sickass ladies u got there keep bringing that fire homie...

Top Bottom