Fruity Pebble OG & Lemon Alien Dawg

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Irrespective of the issues, you more than did big A's genes justice bro... Pretty damn sure you put LAS on the map. It certainly moved up my to pop list, for sure.
Thanks doggie but Alien put Lemon Alien Dawg on the map I juss put it down & showed everybody how a regular grower does it..Alien made it super eazy 4 me 2 look good.. Thanks 4 the very kind word tho doggie..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Looking at Goo's beautiful Lemon Alien Dawg's sure inspired me to pop some:)

Congrats on finishing those beauties out in the warm temps Goo!

Happy Harvest!
Thank u very much I'm glad I inspired u 2 pop them Lemon Alien Dawg seeds.. Hopfully I showed everybody how killer these seeds r.. My super hot temps really slowed everything down big time.. But I still pulled some very nice smoke.. I can't wait 2 see ur LAD's Waayne..

JeenYuss

JeenYuss

Any chance to see some pictures of your brewer Goo? Im going to be brewing about a gallon or 2 at a time. Thinking about building a vortex brewer myself.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Funny story about FPOG.. My girl has been smoking her buds (not my weed) with hash & kief lately she has even been smoking some of my goo & some platinum OG wax from SF.. I gave her a tester bud of FPOG chopped at 82 days with 1/2 white hairs & 50% cloudy crystals the other 1/2 were still clear.. She loved the smell & taste I didn't tell her what it was I juss said smoke it & tell me what u think.. I let her smoke a pinner 2 her dome.. It was from a bottom bud after 1/2 the pinner was burned she came inside (my daughter was in the house so she smoked outside) saying damn I'm LOADED!! She said I haven't been this high in a long time, this is some good shit & I've been smoking hash lately.. I told her its Fruity Pebble OG she was like Whoa I hope u got more of this stuff.. I was cracking up I told her I got about a 1/2 P of this coming down in a few days..after about 10mins after smoking it she said is this a indica? B'cuz it's super,super,super,duper Stoney!! Then she fell out!! She fuckin fell asleep fast as fuck.. FPOG is straight TKO weed!! Fire as fuck & it's gunna b even more Stoney as it gets some amber crystals..

Good thing I got 8 of these plants going next run..

Fuckin Alien u killed it with this super strain.. I can't wait 2 see what the Lemon Alien Dawg is all about..

JeenYuss

JeenYuss

Which goo are you growing? There is a local dispensary here and they have some labeled as Goo. It's super fire. They have no description and wont sell clones. Been trying to find something similar.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Funny story about FPOG.. My girl has been smoking her buds (not my weed) with hash & kief lately she has even been smoking some of my goo & some platinum OG wax from SF.. I gave her a tester bud of FPOG chopped at 82 days with 1/2 white hairs & 50% cloudy crystals the other 1/2 were still clear.. She loved the smell & taste I didn't tell her what it was I juss said smoke it & tell me what u think.. I let her smoke a pinner 2 her dome.. It was from a bottom bud after 1/2 the pinner was burned she came inside (my daughter was in the house so she smoked outside) saying damn I'm LOADED!! She said I haven't been this high in a long time, this is some good shit & I've been smoking hash lately.. I told her its Fruity Pebble OG she was like Whoa I hope u got more of this stuff.. I was cracking up I told her I got about a 1/2 P of this coming down in a few days..after about 10mins after smoking it she said is this a indica? B'cuz it's super,super,super,duper Stoney!! Then she fell out!! She fuckin fell asleep fast as fuck.. FPOG is straight TKO weed!! Fire as fuck & it's gunna b even more Stoney as it gets some amber crystals..

Good thing I got 8 of these plants going next run..

Fuckin Alien u killed it with this super strain.. I can't wait 2 see what the Lemon Alien Dawg is all about..

This is funny shit homie. A's cut is killer!

Top Bottom