Fruity Pebble OG & Lemon Alien Dawg

• Thread starter MakinGoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Here is the results from the WiFi #1 test..the numbers dont tell the whole story
IMG 3039
IMG 3040

K

keonaona

dammmmmmnnnnnn , them alien dawg nugs is lookin sparkly as hell ... some dimes you have there... you got any milk for them cookies ill take one of them cookie monsters..please.... thanks for drool session... take it ez gooo..

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

2day I peeped out my flowering plants & in week 3 they still had a burst of stretch in them WiFi #1 & FPOG stretched pasted the lights.. Damn I had 2 do a last min LST like pro recomended & everything went good except on my biggest FPOG I snapped the biggest head rite in 1/2 FUCK I knew that would happen.. I duck taped it like Motiv & I'm hopeing it pulls threw.. That would of been a mega big bud..

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Yo goo just stopping in! How's the jungle over there? Like the goodie pics! I gotta make it out to the west coast some time put myself in a coma.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yo goo just stopping in! How's the jungle over there? Like the goodie pics! I gotta make it out to the west coast some time put myself in a coma.

It really is a jungle in the tent this round..
I'm on day 21 2day & these FPOG & WiFi #1 shot up past my light already.. Other then that everything is goings super great.. The Lil buds r gettin there stack on & everything is going as planed.. I should see some nice bud action very soon.. Thanks 4 stopping by the tent doggie.

Top Bottom